Trump's Instagram post about McCain features a photo of Trump, but no McCain
2018-08-26 23:24:00 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46b06dc29877f64ff8c750

President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President along with
the same words he tweeted last night: “My deepest sympathies and respect go out
to the family of Senator John McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!"
Critics in the comments and on Twitter point out it features no picture of
McCain himself, questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.

*
Tommy
2018-08-26 23:33:03 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
> b06dc29877f64ff8c750
>
> President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
> along with the same words he tweeted last night: “My deepest
> sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
> Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
> Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
> questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
>

> *

cnn...lol

you still got that trump obsession in your head lil fella
Miloch
2018-08-27 00:42:20 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
>> b06dc29877f64ff8c750
>>
>> President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
>> along with the same words he tweeted last night: “My deepest
>> sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
>> Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
>> Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
>> questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
>>

>> *
>>

>cnn...lol
>
>you still got that trump obsession in your head lil fella

...gooder and gooder, Trump-Girl...Trump's troubles just keep getting gooder and
gooder

see ya at the impeachment!

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 11:27:25 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

no crime, no collusion...moving along
super70s
2018-08-27 01:44:57 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:

> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
> > https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
> > b06dc29877f64ff8c750
> >
> > President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
> > along with the same words he tweeted last night: „My deepest
> > sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
> > Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
> > Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
> > questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
> >

> > *
> >

> cnn...lol

What's false in their report? Nothing of course.

trumpanzees...lol
Miloch
2018-08-27 02:03:48 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...

>In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>> > https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
>> > b06dc29877f64ff8c750
>> >
>> > President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
>> > along with the same words he tweeted last night: „My deepest
>> > sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
>> > Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
>> > Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
>> > questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
>> >

>> > *
>> >

>> cnn...lol
>
>What's false in their report? Nothing of course.
>
>trumpanzees...lol

Heh...Tommy...he occasionally feels a need to remind us all that he's a
dumb-shit...as if we need to be reminded!

It's fun to jerk his chain just to watch him contort logic and reason using his
one syllable words...but he's a typical TeaParty Trumpster.

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 11:28:34 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

and yet here you are talking about me, obsessed...lol
Tommy
2018-08-27 11:27:57 UTC
super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote in

you nor they can prove any of it...moving along
Miloch
2018-08-27 02:08:10 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
>> b06dc29877f64ff8c750
>>
>> President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
>> along with the same words he tweeted last night: “My deepest
>> sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
>> Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
>> Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
>> questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
>>

>> *
>>

>cnn...lol

....hey Tommy...I made some potato salad from scratch today...whadya think about
that?

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 11:29:19 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-
death/h_aaacd173ce
>>> 46 b06dc29877f64ff8c750
>>>
>>> President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the
>>> President along with the same words he tweeted last night: “My
>>> deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John
>>> McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the
>>> comments and on Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain
>>> himself, questioning the President's motives for omitting the
>>> Senator.
>>>

>>> *
>>>

>>cnn...lol
>>

> ....hey Tommy...I made some potato salad from scratch today...whadya
> think about that?
>

> *

your wife made you cook, pussy whipped babycakes