Yo!...Tommy...about that Madden Tournament Shooting in Florida...
2018-08-27 02:36:35 UTC
...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two grunts for
'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says first?

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 11:29:53 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
Miloch
2018-08-27 14:09:29 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> ...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two grunts
>> for 'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says first?
>>

>> *
>>

>devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you

Keep tellin' yur self that, Fox News Boy...give my regards to Sean Hannity time
ya polish his shoes.

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 14:19:49 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy
> says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> ...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two
>>> grunts for 'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says
>>> first?
>>>

>>> *
>>>

>>devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
>
> Keep tellin' yur self that, Fox News Boy...give my regards to Sean
> Hannity time ya polish his shoes.
>

> *

i don't watch main stream news...but you sound like a typical sore losing
lib...gonna call me a russian again
Miloch
2018-08-27 14:31:39 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy
>> says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
>>
>> Keep tellin' yur self that, Fox News Boy...give my regards to Sean
>> Hannity time ya polish his shoes.
>>

>> *
>>

>i don't watch main stream news...but you sound like a typical sore losing
>lib...gonna call me a russian again

...no sense in stating the obvious, Putin Girl

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 14:49:27 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

Best Brady bunch voice..."Russia Russia Russia"...what a moron you are.
Miloch
2018-08-27 14:58:21 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>i don't watch main stream news...but you sound like a typical sore
>>>losing lib...gonna call me a russian again
>>
>> ...no sense in stating the obvious, Putin Girl
>>

>> *
>>

>Best Brady bunch voice..."Russia Russia Russia"...what a moron you are.

...isn't there a rerun of "Family Feud" or a new episode of "Keeping Up With The
Kardashians" you could be watching?...it'd be a lot easier for you to understand
than grappling with reality.

see ya at the impeachment...this just keeps getting gooder and gooder!

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 15:59:53 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

Your self spank is noted, keeo trying buttercup.
Miloch
2018-08-27 17:19:43 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>Best Brady bunch voice..."Russia Russia Russia"...what a moron you
>>>are.
>>

>> ...isn't there a rerun of "Family Feud" or a new episode of "Keeping
>> Up With The Kardashians" you could be watching?...it'd be a lot easier
>> for you to understand than grappling with reality.
>>
>> see ya at the impeachment...this just keeps getting gooder and gooder!
>>

>> *
>>

>Your self spank is noted, keeo trying buttercup.

...shouldn't you be adding the post-script..."This post has been approved by
Sean Hannity", FoxNews Boy?

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 17:38:36 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy
> says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

>>> ...isn't there a rerun of "Family Feud" or a new episode of "Keeping
>>> Up With The Kardashians" you could be watching?...it'd be a lot
>>> easier for you to understand than grappling with reality.
>>>
>>> see ya at the impeachment...this just keeps getting gooder and
>>> gooder!
>>>

>>> *
>>>

>>Your self spank is noted, keeo trying buttercup.
>

> ...shouldn't you be adding the post-script..."This post has been
> approved by Sean Hannity", FoxNews Boy?
>

> *

Why? You like him?