Kim Kardashian gets '10K fake testicles for her dog Rocky to raise his self-esteem after castration'
2018-07-08 20:31:05 UTC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5930349/Kim-Kardashian-gets-10K-fake-testicles-dog-Rocky-raise-self-esteem.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

She's known for her luxurious lifestyle after pathing a VERY successful career
from Keeping Up With The Kardashians and her beauty collection.

And Kim Kardashian has now reportedly spent £10,000 on 'fake testicles' for her
dog, Rocky, to raise his 'self-esteem' after she had him neutered.

According to the New York Times, the beloved canine was given the prosthetic
implants, called Neuticles, after she previously revealed: 'I don't like big
balls on dogs.'

With the creator of Neuticles, Gregg Miller, insisting that his clients were
'everyday pet owners who opt for them so their pet will maintain its dignity and
self-esteem.'

MailOnline has contacted Kim's representative for comment.

It is believed that since the invention, which happened in 1995, almost 500,000
prosthetic implants have occurred in animals ranging from an elephant to
monkeys, as well as dogs and cats.

He added: 'Some have their dog turned into a eunuch because they don’t care.

'But there’s a certain segment of pet owners that do care and that’s where
Neuticles come in.'

This isn't the first time it has been reported that Kim had prosthetic implants
on her dog, Rocky, and The Independent reported in 2012 that Kim reportedly
briefed Gregg that she 'doesn't like big balls on dogs, or anything else'.

With the reality star believed to have chosen smaller shaped testicles for her
pet pooch than his original sized ones.

Kim purchased the cute boxer, Rocky, with her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush in 2010
and revealed at the time if the canine was compared to a celebrity, it would be
her.

She said: 'Rocky is most like me, his mommy. He’s really cool and calm, and goes
with the flow.'

Although the beloved pet pooch hasn't been seen in years, although when the
couple split it was reported that Kim had won custody.

The reality royalty added during an interview with PEOPLE in 2010 that her
sister, Kourtney Kardashian, got mad at her when she let the puppy lick her son,
Mason, then six-months-old.

She said: 'Mason hasn’t really been around dogs that much.

'Rocky was licking Mason in the face, and Kourtney was mad at me.

'I was like, "No, they need to meet!" It was really funny. And Rocky did calm
down after a little bit.'

Kim is now married to American rapper, Kanye West, and the couple have three
children together - North, five, Saint, two, and Chicago, five months.

*
Byker
2018-07-08 21:46:34 UTC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5930349/Kim-Kardashian-gets-10K-fake-testicles-dog-Rocky-raise-self-esteem.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb
She's known for her luxurious lifestyle after pathing a VERY successful
career from Keeping Up With The Kardashians and her beauty collection.
And Kim Kardashian has now reportedly spent £10,000 on 'fake testicles'
for her dog, Rocky, to raise his 'self-esteem' after she had him neutered.
I remember Rush Limbaugh many years ago had a field day on the glitterati
and their dogs' "neuticles"...
Miloch
2018-07-08 22:40:50 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5930349/Kim-Kardashian-gets-10K-fake-testicles-dog-Rocky-raise-self-esteem.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb
She's known for her luxurious lifestyle after pathing a VERY successful
career from Keeping Up With The Kardashians and her beauty collection.
And Kim Kardashian has now reportedly spent £10,000 on 'fake testicles'
for her dog, Rocky, to raise his 'self-esteem' after she had him neutered.
I remember Rush Limbaugh many years ago had a field day on the glitterati
and their dogs' "neuticles"...
...wouldn't be surprised if Kanye wore them...dude has no balls in that
matrimonial arrangement...he's "as gay as a Christmas tree" from what I've read.

2018-07-08 22:58:46 UTC
She's known for her luxurious lifestyle after pathing a VERY successful career
from Keeping Up With The Kardashians and her beauty collection.
Dog memories last about twenty minutes. After twenty minutes, the dog forgot
what he no longer had.