Sarah Palin Finds New and Perfect Calling Shilling for Shit Tea on Instagram
2018-04-19 23:36:10 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/sarah-palin-finds-new-and-perfect-calling-shilling-for-1825394923

Sarah Palin is up to something new and inspiring: offering discount codes for
teas that make you poop a lot.

The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, former Alaska governor, and
geography expert posted to Instagram about the “amazing” Teami Blends skinny
tea:

"As a busy ��mom I need all the energy I can get, but coffee makes
me crash mid-day and I dread feeling sluggish (and sometimes not so super
kid-friendly ��!). After visiting Bristol recently, she raved
about the @teamiblends skinny tea that she swears by and has been using forever,
so I gave the teas a shot - Amazing!

CNN noted that Palin didn’t indicate if her post was an ad, which goes against
Federal Trade Commission requirements. Oops!

While it’s unclear if Palin got paid for the post, Teami’s social media manager,
Carly Halvin, told CNN that they are thrilled that she loves their poop tea.
“Sarah Palin has been a customer of our brand since 2016,” said Halvin. “Her and
her family all use and love Teami Blends. We are very lucky that she chose to
share her Teami experience with her audience.”

Can’t wait to see what Palin shills for next. Maybe Fashion Nova will reach out
when they want to start appealing toward the slim thicc right wing mom demo.

*
Travoltron
2018-04-20 04:33:58 UTC
McCain probably could've stood a chance if not for this nutty broad
torpedoing his campaign.
Miloch
2018-04-20 05:40:06 UTC
Post by Travoltron
McCain probably could've stood a chance if not for this nutty broad
torpedoing his campaign.
Nah...he torpedoed himself and lost fair and square.

*
Travoltron
2018-04-20 16:14:35 UTC
Nah...he torpedoed himself and lost fair and square.
Well, yes. He picked this dumb dame to be his running mate. You can't
trust a man with that kind of idiotic judgement.