Trump...but what about Hillary's emails!!!
2018-08-25 15:57:02 UTC
Trump Threatens FBI Over Hillary Clinton Emails: 'I May Have To Get Involved'

more at
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-threatens-fbi-over-hillary-clinton-emails-i-may-have-to-get-involved/ar-BBMpSt4?li=BBnb7Kz

President Donald Trump on Saturday issued a warning to the FBI, accusing the
agency of ignoring “tens of thousands” of Hillary Clinton’s emails and warning
that he “may have to get involved.”

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails,
many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we
will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I
may have to get involved!

6:05 AM - Aug 25, 2018

His tweets came less than an hour after similar ones criticizing Attorney
General Jeff Sessions, adding fodder to growing rumors that Sessions’ days are
numbered.

Trump has been lashing out at the Justice Department all week after his former
campaign chair Paul Manafort was found guilty on numerous corruption charges as
part of the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference.

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Jeff Sessions said he wouldn’t allow politics to influence him only because he
doesn’t understand what is happening underneath his command position. Highly
conflicted Bob Mueller and his gang of 17 Angry Dems are having a field day as
real corruption goes untouched. No Collusion!

5:36 AM - 25 Aug 2018

-------

Heh...heh heh...Ha ha...ho ho ho....heh ha ha ha ha...

Heh...heh heh...

heh...the Trumperoonie lashes out at...you know...Hillary again!...as the
Mueller noose tightens

go Raiders/9ners
Tommy
2018-08-25 16:05:29 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> Trump Threatens FBI Over Hillary Clinton Emails: 'I May Have To Get
> Involved'
>
> more at
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-threatens-fbi-over-
hillary
> -clinton-emails-i-may-have-to-get-involved/ar-BBMpSt4?li=BBnb7Kz
>
> President Donald Trump on Saturday issued a warning to the FBI,
> accusing the agency of ignoring “tens of thousands” of Hillary
> Clinton’s emails and warning that he “may have to get involved.”
>
> Donald J. Trump
> &#10004; @realDonaldTrump
>
> Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked
> Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election
> info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of
> this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved!
>
> 6:05 AM - Aug 25, 2018
>
> His tweets came less than an hour after similar ones criticizing
> Attorney General Jeff Sessions, adding fodder to growing rumors that
> Sessions’ days are numbered.
>
> Trump has been lashing out at the Justice Department all week after
> his former campaign chair Paul Manafort was found guilty on numerous
> corruption charges as part of the special counsel investigation into
> Russian election interference.
>
> Donald J. Trump
> &#10004; @realDonaldTrump
>
> Jeff Sessions said he wouldn’t allow politics to influence him only
> because he doesn’t understand what is happening underneath his command
> position. Highly conflicted Bob Mueller and his gang of 17 Angry Dems
> are having a field day as real corruption goes untouched. No
> Collusion!
>
> 5:36 AM - 25 Aug 2018
>
> -------
>
> Heh...heh heh...Ha ha...ho ho ho....heh ha ha ha ha...
>
> Heh...heh heh...
>
> heh...the Trumperoonie lashes out at...you know...Hillary again!...as
> the Mueller noose tightens
>

> *

Funny how you koolaid drinkers ignore the crimes on your side.