Guess Who Went to a Spectacularly Shitty Law School
2018-05-04 16:58:03 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/guess-who-went-to-a-spectacularly-shitty-law-school-1825772987

Well, knock me over with a feather: Trump’s lawyer/fixer Michael Cohen, cigar
smoker and settlement-crafter extraordinaire, went to the Thomas M. Cooley Law
School in Lansing, Michigan, which Politico describes as “the worst law school
in America.” You’ll have to forgive the president—who normally hires the best
people—for this oversight.

From Politico:

"The school accepts almost anyone who can pay the $51,000 annual tuition
bill—more than 85 percent of its applicants were admitted last year. Fewer than
half of its graduates manage to pass a bar exam on their first try; among all
law school graduates in the country, about 75 percent pass on their first
attempt. The 46-year-old school has had to go to court over the past year to
fight for its accreditation from the American Bar Association, which found that
the school was out of compliance on basic admission standards for a time. Last
year, the National Advisory Council for Law School Transparency gave Cooley a
ranking no school wants: It was No. 1 on the group’s list of “the 10 least
selective law schools in the country.”

The school’s general counsel James Robb told Politico that “it is disappointing
to see all the gratuitous negative comments about our law school from people who
know nothing about us.” Further, Robb added, “What I am seeing is incivility and
bullying by people who truly know little about legal education—and especially
about our fine law school.”

I, too, dislike being judged by people who know nothing about me. Just
yesterday, a Jezebel commenter accused me of being romantically interested in
Lincoln Chafee. But something we do know about this school, according to
Politico, is that despite dramatically decreased admissions, its president rakes
in nearly half a million dollars a year, and its Trump-supporting founder,
Thomas Brennan, writes a blog in which he has referred to Islam as “a primitive
belief system which comingles [sic] religious doctrine with civil law” and made
racist observations such as “the truth is that minstrelsy was fun.”

This is just an aside, but I do often wonder why so many bad men have personal
internet blogs.

*
Skeeter
2018-05-04 17:07:08 UTC
On 4 May 2018 09:58:03 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>https://theslot.jezebel.com/guess-who-went-to-a-spectacularly-shitty-law-school-1825772987
>
>Well, knock me over with a feather: Trump’s lawyer/fixer Michael Cohen, cigar
>smoker and settlement-crafter extraordinaire, went to the Thomas M. Cooley Law
>School in Lansing, Michigan, which Politico describes as “the worst law school
>in America.” You’ll have to forgive the president—who normally hires the best
>people—for this oversight.
>
>From Politico:
>
>"The school accepts almost anyone who can pay the $51,000 annual tuition
>bill—more than 85 percent of its applicants were admitted last year. Fewer than
>half of its graduates manage to pass a bar exam on their first try; among all
>law school graduates in the country, about 75 percent pass on their first
>attempt. The 46-year-old school has had to go to court over the past year to
>fight for its accreditation from the American Bar Association, which found that
>the school was out of compliance on basic admission standards for a time. Last
>year, the National Advisory Council for Law School Transparency gave Cooley a
>ranking no school wants: It was No. 1 on the group’s list of “the 10 least
>selective law schools in the country.”
>
>The school’s general counsel James Robb told Politico that “it is disappointing
>to see all the gratuitous negative comments about our law school from people who
>know nothing about us.” Further, Robb added, “What I am seeing is incivility and
>bullying by people who truly know little about legal education—and especially
>about our fine law school.”
>
>I, too, dislike being judged by people who know nothing about me. Just
>yesterday, a Jezebel commenter accused me of being romantically interested in
>Lincoln Chafee. But something we do know about this school, according to
>Politico, is that despite dramatically decreased admissions, its president rakes
>in nearly half a million dollars a year, and its Trump-supporting founder,
>Thomas Brennan, writes a blog in which he has referred to Islam as “a primitive
>belief system which comingles [sic] religious doctrine with civil law” and made
>racist observations such as “the truth is that minstrelsy was fun.”
>
>This is just an aside, but I do often wonder why so many bad men have personal
>internet blogs.
>

>*
I wonder why no one has ever been so obsessed in destroying a man that
was voted into office and trying to destroy this country like the left
is doing.
Byker
2018-05-04 17:53:19 UTC

2018-05-04 19:49:42 UTC
In article <fIydne2IyaqMA3HHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>, Byker says...

>"Miloch" wrote in message news:***@drn.newsguy.com...
>>
>>https://theslot.jezebel.com/guess-who-went-to-a-spectacularly-shitty-law-school-1825772987
>>
>> Well, knock me over with a feather: Trump’s lawyer/fixer Michael Cohen,
>> cigar smoker and settlement-crafter extraordinaire, went to the Thomas M.
>> Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan, which Politico describes as “the
>> worst law school in America.” You’ll have to forgive the president—who
>> normally hires the best people—for this oversight.

What's the prob, Byker...the ole do-rag a little too tight for your fat
head?...just have the missus loosen it up and you'll feel a whole lot better.

go Warriors!
*
Byker
2018-05-04 21:25:13 UTC
"Miloch" wrote in message news:***@drn.newsguy.com...

In article <fIydne2IyaqMA3HHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>, Byker says...

> What's the prob, Byker...the ole do-rag a little too tight for your fat
> head?...just have the missus loosen it up and you'll feel a whole lot
> better.

You're a great plane picture poster, Miloch. As far as political commenting
goes, well, you're a very good plane picture poster...
super70s
2018-05-04 23:10:11 UTC
In article <uZidnT5OGbohUnHHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>,
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

> "Miloch" wrote in message news:***@drn.newsguy.com...
>
> In article <fIydne2IyaqMA3HHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>, Byker says...

> > What's the prob, Byker...the ole do-rag a little too tight for your fat
> > head?...just have the missus loosen it up and you'll feel a whole lot
> > better.
>
> You're a great plane picture poster, Miloch. As far as political commenting
> goes, well, you're a very good plane picture poster...

You're one to talk since your "political commenting" is confined to
racist ranting, possibly only Topaz (who concentrates on anti-Semitism)
is more disgusting.
Byker
2018-05-05 03:10:27 UTC
"super70s" wrote in message

> You're one to talk since your "political commenting" is confined to racist
> ranting, possibly only Topaz (who concentrates on anti-Semitism) is more
> disgusting.

I have no problem with Jews.

It's Homo Africanus and its associated TNB that I can't stand:

http://www.dinduplantation.com/
http://chimpmania.com/
http://niggermania.net

Here are some of the semi-simians who taught me racism:

Rap Brown, Stokely Carmichael, Eldrige Cleaver, Huey Newton, Bobby Seale,
Angela Davis, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Johnnie Cochran,
Spike Lee, Julianne Malvaux, Sheila Jackson Lee, Derrick Bell, Oprah
Winfrey, bell hooks, Kwiese Mfume, Louis Farrakhan, Marion Barry, Kwame
Kilpatrick, Cornel West, Melissa Harris-Perry, Touré, Ben Jealous, Joy Reid,
Leo Terrell, Eric Dyson, Tavis Smiley, Eric Holder, Stephanie
Rawlings-Blake, the NAACP, the SPLC, the Congressional Black Caucus, and
about 90% of the "black leadership".

They taught me REAL well.

And I'm FAR from being alone:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ashland-ky/TRA82VHR010HFIQV4

http://www.amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
http://www.amren.com/features/2015/05/what-i-dont-like-about-blacks/
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/3m4vb6/black_people_are_fucking_annoying/
Gronk
2018-05-05 06:16:36 UTC
Byker wrote:
> "super70s" wrote in message
>>
>> You're one to talk since your "political commenting" is confined to racist
>> ranting, possibly only Topaz (who concentrates on anti-Semitism) is more
>> disgusting.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216901098-story

The Ku Klux Klan has announced it plans to hold a rally in North Carolina

The Loyal White Knights, based in Pelham, NC, says on its website that its
victory parade, referred to as "Victory Klavalkade Parade" will be held on
December 3, 2016. It does not specify where.

Below the event details is an announcement in all-caps that states,
"Trump's race united my people."

http://uproxx.com/news/david-duke-donald-trump-taking-over-gop/

Late last week, Duke and his co-host, Don Advo, discussed the Donald Trump
campaign’s hiring of Stephen Bannon, the former executive chairman of
Breitbart, a right-wing publication, as campaign CEO. Advo remarked that
“We appear to have taken over the Republican Party,” where “we” refers to
the white supremacist movements active on the American right.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/david-duke-urges-his-supporters-to-volunteer-and-vote-for-tr
Posted on February 25, 2016

David Duke, a white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, is
urging the listeners of his radio program to volunteer and vote for Donald
Trump.

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is
really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio
Program Wednesday, referring to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. "I'm not saying
I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven't formally endorsed him.
But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a
strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do."

Duke then urged his followers to call Trump's campaign headquarters to
volunteer.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/david-duke-says-donald-trump-120005026.html

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke is running for Senate in Louisiana,
and he says Donald Trump’s popularity is helping him in the race.

“I love it,” Duke told the LA Times. “The fact that Donald Trump’s doing
so well, it proves that I’m winning. I am winning.”

Duke also told the LA Times that Trump’s proposed policies, like building
a wall along the border with Mexico and banning Muslims from entering the
country, show the country is open to a white power message. “He’s talking
about it in a visceral way,” Duke said. “Donald Trump is talking
implicitly. I’m talking explicitly.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/305912-kkk-american-nazi-party-praise-trumps-hiring-of-bannon

President-elect Donald Trump is drawing praise from the Ku Klux Klan,
neo-Nazis and other white nationalist groups for appointing former
Breitbart executive Stephen Bannon as his chief strategist.

“Perhaps The Donald is for real,” Rocky Suhayda, chairman of the American
Nazi Party, told CNN in an segment that included interviews with several
white nationalists.

Trump’s hiring of Bannon has drawn bitter criticism from Democrats, but
white nationalists believe it’s evidence the president-elect intends to
live up to his campaign promises to deport illegal immigrants and build a
wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

David Duke, a former KKK leader who lost his Senate bid last week in
Louisiana, called Bannon’s hiring an “excellent” decision.

Bannon will “push Trump in the right direction,” suggested Richard
Spencer, president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute.
“That would be a wonderful thing.”

“It makes sense to me,” added Brad Griffin, author of the white
nationalist website Occidental Dissent.

http://time.com/4240268/donald-trump-kkk-david-duke/

Donald Trump on Sunday refused to condemn the Ku Klux Klan or disavow his
recent endorsement by former Klansman David Duke.
The Republican front runner said he didn’t know enough about Duke to
publicly denounce the former KKK leader, who told his followers earlier
this week that voting for anyone but Trump would be “treason to your
heritage.”

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, OK?
I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white
supremacy or white supremacists,” Trump said on CNN’s State of the Union.
“I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists.”
Gronk
2018-05-05 06:23:47 UTC
Gronk wrote:
> Byker wrote:
>> "super70s" wrote in message
>>>
>>> You're one to talk since your "political commenting" is confined to racist
>>> ranting, possibly only Topaz (who concentrates on anti-Semitism) is more
>>> disgusting.

REPUBLICAN SENATE CANDIDATE, WHO HAS CALLED
FOR COUNTRY "FREE FROM JEWS"
4/28/18

Little has said he believes Jews should have
no say over white non-Jews and wants to see
them removed from the country altogether. On
Gab, a social media site with large swaths of
extremist users, he argues that the neo-Nazi
website Daily Stormer, whose proprietors praise
Adolf Hitler and have appeared to call for acts
of violence against Jewish people, is too Jewish.

"I propose a government that makes counter-
semitism central to all aims of the state,"
he wrote on that website, referring to a white
nationalist euphemism for a hatred of Jews. He
argued for forbidding "all immigration except
of biological kin, where no person of Jewish
origin may live, vacation or traverse."

http://www.newsweek.com/republican-senate-candidate-free-jews-904652

BF
2018-05-07 05:47:38 UTC
On 04 May 2018, "Byker" <***@do~rag.net> posted some

> "super70s" wrote in message
>>
>> You're one to talk since your "political commenting" is confined to
>> racist ranting, possibly only Topaz (who concentrates on
>> anti-Semitism) is more disgusting.
>
> I have no problem with Jews.
>
> It's Homo Africanus and its associated TNB that I can't stand:
>
> http://www.dinduplantation.com/
> http://chimpmania.com/
> http://niggermania.net
>
> Here are some of the semi-simians who taught me racism:
>
> Rap Brown, Stokely Carmichael, Eldrige Cleaver, Huey Newton, Bobby
> Seale, Angela Davis, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters,
> Johnnie Cochran, Spike Lee, Julianne Malvaux, Sheila Jackson Lee,
> Derrick Bell, Oprah Winfrey, bell hooks, Kwiese Mfume, Louis
> Farrakhan, Marion Barry, Kwame Kilpatrick, Cornel West, Melissa
> Harris-Perry, Touré, Ben Jealous, Joy Reid, Leo Terrell, Eric Dyson,
> Tavis Smiley, Eric Holder, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, the NAACP, the
> SPLC, the Congressional Black Caucus, and about 90% of the "black
> leadership".
>
> They taught me REAL well.
>
> And I'm FAR from being alone:
>
> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ashland-ky/TRA82VHR010HFIQV4
>
> http://www.amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
> http://www.amren.com/features/2015/05/what-i-dont-like-about-blacks/
> http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/3m4vb6/black_people_are_fu
> cking_annoying/

Don't forget about that black democrat whore from California Kamala
Harris.

That cunt really is a whore. She started out in politics fucking Willie
Brown.