Homosexuals Admit to being Pedophiles UNDERCOVER FOOTAGE at GAY BAR
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-31 10:48:05 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxBDf4WgWo&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN&index=40
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 16:14:03 UTC
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:48:10 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxBDf4WgWo&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN&index=40

Fuck off. They probably asked more than 10 people, before they got one or two admitting it. Why don't they do this in a straight bar?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-08-03 18:38:19 UTC
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:14:09 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:48:10 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxBDf4WgWo&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN&index=40
>
> Fuck off. They probably asked more than 10 people, before they got one or two admitting it. Why don't they do this in a straight bar?

I doubt that. If people had that discussion in a straight bar the people would be removed and the cops would have been called. Fact.

The person would have lost his job and rejected from family of a straight person boasted about child molestation.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 19:24:24 UTC
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:38:25 PM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:14:09 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:48:10 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxBDf4WgWo&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN&index=40
> >
> > Fuck off. They probably asked more than 10 people, before they got one or two admitting it. Why don't they do this in a straight bar?
>
> I doubt that. If people had that discussion in a straight bar the people would be removed and the cops would have been called. Fact.
>
> The person would have lost his job and rejected from family of a straight person boasted about child molestation.

Just look up the stats. It's only 3% about, in both groups.
That is a fact. And you might be right, they may not even admit it.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-08-03 19:58:10 UTC
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 8:24:30 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:38:25 PM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > >
> > > Fuck off. They probably asked more than 10 people, before they got one or two admitting it. Why don't they do this in a straight bar?
> >
> > I doubt that. If people had that discussion in a straight bar the people would be removed and the cops would have been called. Fact.
> >
> > The person would have lost his job and rejected from family of a straight person boasted about child molestation.
>
> Just look up the stats. It's only 3% about, in both groups.
> That is a fact. And you might be right, they may not even admit it.

Where are you getting your figures from?

Those guys in that video should be put under investigation by the police (if the haven't died of AIDS yet).
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-04 16:29:29 UTC
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 3:58:16 PM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 8:24:30 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I doubt that. If people had that discussion in a straight bar the people would be removed and the cops would have been called. Fact.
> > >
> > > The person would have lost his job and rejected from family of a straight person boasted about child molestation.
> >
> > Just look up the stats. It's only 3% about, in both groups.
> > That is a fact. And you might be right, they may not even admit it.
>
> Where are you getting your figures from?
>
> Those guys in that video should be put under investigation by the police (if the haven't died of AIDS yet).

You are missing the point.

You can not prove it isn't only just the same as it has always been.

Barely 3% of the gay community are actually pedophiles.
Same with straights. And Boy Lovers are usually men who identify themselves as straight, but would never tell no one. Gee, I wonder why? Get a fucking brain Tony. Or look it up... should I? Last time I searched google on it, there were closer to 30 million items found under people who ID as straight and those gay, only around 10.

But hey, think what you want Tony.