Discussion:
Dogging at Scratchwood Park Friday and Saturday nights
(too old to reply)
MaxxX
2018-07-07 00:42:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
locals say he's always ready for some fun.
Anthony Brandy
2018-07-07 23:46:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
MaxxX wrote:

>Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
>locals say he's always ready for some fun.

I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.
MaxxX
2018-07-12 20:36:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Anthony Brandy wrote:

>MaxxX wrote:
>
>>Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
>>locals say he's always ready for some fun.
>
>I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.

Get ready for the weekend. Scratchwood is calling your name, Tony.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 21:50:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 4:36:22 PM UTC-4, MaxxX wrote:
> Anthony Brandy wrote:
>
> >MaxxX wrote:
> >
> >>Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
> >>locals say he's always ready for some fun.
> >
> >I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.
>
> Get ready for the weekend. Scratchwood is calling your name, Tony.

I think the real Tony ran off someplace. LOL.
MaxxX
2018-07-13 01:59:44 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
***@gmail.com wrote:

>On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 4:36:22 PM UTC-4, MaxxX wrote:
>> Anthony Brandy wrote:
>>
>> >MaxxX wrote:
>> >
>> >>Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
>> >>locals say he's always ready for some fun.
>> >
>> >I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.
>>
>> Get ready for the weekend. Scratchwood is calling your name, Tony.
>
>I think the real Tony ran off someplace. LOL.

Yeah looks like he's hiding again. He's probably embarrassed that I
reminded him he used to post about casual sexual encounters in the
park.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-13 18:56:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 9:59:47 PM UTC-4, MaxxX wrote:
> ***@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 4:36:22 PM UTC-4, MaxxX wrote:
> >> Anthony Brandy wrote:
> >>
> >> >MaxxX wrote:
> >> >
> >> >>Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
> >> >>locals say he's always ready for some fun.
> >> >
> >> >I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.
> >>
> >> Get ready for the weekend. Scratchwood is calling your name, Tony.
> >
> >I think the real Tony ran off someplace. LOL.
>
> Yeah looks like he's hiding again. He's probably embarrassed that I
> reminded him he used to post about casual sexual encounters in the
> park.

He'll get himself AIDS one of these days.


LOL.
Loading...