— VANITY FAIR: THIS IS HOW YOU SELL ICE TO ESKIMOS AND CULTURE TO AMERICANS (HOLLYWOOD JUST DREAMS)
dolf
2017-12-28 19:04:54 UTC
One of your leaders said, "Avoid irresponsible use of social media.
YOUYUBE: "Aretha Franklin - Respect with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra"

YOUTUBE: "Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It"

- dolf
SUBJECT: — INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY OF MARCUS AURELIUS AND HIS FASCIST
REVISIONIST AGENDA: The American Gentleman" an excellent online Men's
Rights Site
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll>
Is the little white supremacist upset?
— WHEN 5000 COULDN’T GET HOME
When the choice is to be found amongst the flotsam of over 5000 beach
invaders who were probably so paralytic as to be incapable of making it
safely back home...

...I’m not talking about Dunkirk but the marauding Christmas beach parties
which despoiled pleasant amenities and the good conscience of our civil
society.
“$18k backpacker clean-up bill, Sydney party ‘un-Australian’”
<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wild-backpacker-beach-party-unaustralian/news-story/80ac9ff2263b1c93d69d91a5f48f05fe>
“St Kilda foreshore trashed: 'Appalling' drunkenness as thousands gather on
beach, leave trail of destruction”
<http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/st-kilda-foreshore-trashed-thousands-gather-on-beach-leave-trail-of-destruction-20171225-h0a1a4.html>
Home beckons for you.
YOUTUBE: “If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)”

- dolf
— HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THAT IRISH FASCIST CATHOLIC MARION STATUE IN THE PARK
SO AS TO DENY US JUSTICE OVER CHRISTMAS

Another targeted hit from a DIZUM TROLL PINEAL GLAND {SERPENT / SATANIC}
A-U-M GUILD SOLDIER ENGAGED WITHIN MATERIAL SUPPORT OF TERRORISM as it
seems they are exceedingly troubled.

So they (HINH v’s KIRK) ought to be because there is no more forgiveness of
their wretched and blasphemous souls...

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.12.25&prototype:heteros>

Hell {#352 as #6, #30, #20, #80, #6, #200, #10 = kephowr (H3713): {#5 as
#306} 1) bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost} awaits you.

— MAGGOTY MEAT —

“BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW’S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N’ER ETERNAL HEAVEN.”

NED LATHAM (***@WODEN.VALHALLA.OZ) 0816 HOURS ON 28 DECEMBER 2017:
"THE CENSORSHIP STATE:

Wake up, moron. Smell the roses."

DOLF @ 0901 HOURS ON 28 DECEMBER 2017: "Like the one’s surrounding our Boer
War Memorial as the first time ANZAC’s (Australia and New Zealand) went to
war?

Haven’t they attempted to tell untruths by saying it was only so in 1914?

And I have been arrested and subject to improper court orders from the
Returned Services League (RSL) and Wellington Shire Council for conveying
such reasonable objections of 8 October 2016 / 17 March 2017 as fact of
their unbridled TREASON as genocidal hatred.

It’s perverse hedonism that a Yacht race can obtain justice at this time of
year for a misdemeanour of their own recklessness and such clear matter of
honour and valour cannot and probably never will without a fight to the
death as such is your obdurate obstinacy.

YOUTUBE: “Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)”

May it be upon your conscience until the day you die and hang as a pall of
travesty upon the nation’s memorials."

But if then same sex couplers (I speak to you as dogs) have a religious
value statement which is superior to your intangible faith as inclusive of
themselves, what prerogative in law (secular / sectarian {#509}) do you
have to declare I want to impose my religious belief upon you?

I’ve never gotten so much as a thank you for ceaseless voluntary assistance
given over 11 September 2001.

You wouldn’t have the rights you have now if it wasn’t for the brave self
sacrifice of others.

What were you saying of civil rights by a blasphemous tone?

#Yod = 10 September 2001
#Mem
#Tau
#Aleph = the sovereign cosmological basis for understanding the 23
chromosomes, origins of language and rationalism.

How long should your dense as a rock ignorance prevail?

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“SOFTLY SOFTLY
CATCHY MONKEY.
SUCH TUCKER
AS BUSHMEAT.

LOOKY LOOKY.
ON THE MONEY.
WITLESS WANKER.
SEDITIOUS HEAT.

LIES ‘N PORKY.
DENSE DONKEY.
ENDLESS RANCOUR.
DISEASED TREAT.”

YOUTUBE: “Catchy Monkey (Kovak)”

I will not worship your dildo {ie. stupid person} idolatry.

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of Roman
Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

YOUTUBE: "Dubstep Gaming Music ⛔ Best Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Drumstep ✔ It's
Gaming Time"

SEE ALSO: “MASTEMA {hostility} UPDATES ON MACRON’S NAPOLEONIC {ie. name
calling *TRUMP* and having #FIVE tricks in hand} MOMENTS”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mastema.pdf>

- dolf

PS. The supermaxi yacht Comanche (feather emblem upon side) after the poem
was written won the Sydney to Hobart race upon appeal. The race is
characterised by a blistering cold and turbulent sea swell.

<https://m.facebook.com/yachtcomanche/>

Initial Post: 28 December 2017
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-29 09:25:01 UTC
It is not the stories of war which are its valour but that America or any
other country adhered to universal principles (eg. such as DAOist
meta-descriptor prototypes) of right as the basis for any just cause for
the prosecution of war.

In a similar manner to Germany’s Nazi Party, Communist China and Vietnamese
likewise abandoned these principles of truth for some other institutional
imperative.

It ought to be remembered that Seventh-day Adventists {#509} have as
non-combatants and pacifists always been faithful to Principles of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as religious liberty which were adopted
as part of our Australian Commonwealth in 1901 and modelled upon earlier
American Constitutional precedents.

<http://www.grapple369.com/a-brief-history-of-us-sdas-military-service-v2.pdf>

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of Roman
Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

In this modern age, there is an increased selfishness amongst war veterans
to claim honours of preeminence (Ichiban #1) as sentimentality which is
associated to the dishonourable #65 - Soldiers of Roman Empire Governance
(or the seven Papal Bulls and Knights Templars) and in so doing forget the
Acts of Apostles narrative of the Roman soldier Cornelius within Acts 10
which is associated to the Jerusalem Temple prayer times that negate
Catholic/Islamic/Freemasonry et al occupancy of this most sacred site as
the home of Israel’s capital.

Well may you accept your war awards, but you cannot as do the Knights
Templar International, make any authentic religious claim of Jewish /
Christian association to either Jesus Christ or Almighty God in deference
to our own prerogative religious claim.

To do so is fraudulent, dishonest and blasphemy as you have never once in
over 22 years shown a proper as dignified respect and after the expiry of
2017 it will never be accepted from you.

We are coming for you by lawful means only, but I forewarn that you ought
to be afraid, as ever so afraid.

You will not see our motion, as it occurs under the shadow of the
Almighty’s wings, when we eventually do make our strike upon you, it will
be as a venomous bite of a serpent {#340 as #90, #80, #70, #50, #10, #40 =
tsepha` (H6848): {#12 as #240} 1) poisonous serpent; 1a) a viper snake or
adder / It did thunder in our village @ 1924 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017} for
which there is no known antidote.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:5,nous:5&idea:{340}&idea:{191}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 5, nous: 5 [Time: 1920 hrs, Super: #340 / #5
- Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying
Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already Fording,
Completion, Ego: #191 / #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording;
Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion]

We komen alleen met wettige middelen voor jou, maar ik waarschuw je dat je
bang zou moeten zijn, zoals altijd bang.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Medical_Caduceus.png>

U zult onze beweging niet zien, zoals het gebeurt onder de schaduw van de
vleugels van de Almachtige, wanneer wij uiteindelijk onze slag op u slaan,
het zal zijn als een giftige beet van een slang waarvoor er geen tegengif
bekend is.
Post by dolf
One of your leaders said, "Avoid irresponsible use of social media.
YOUYUBE: "Aretha Franklin - Respect with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra"
http://youtu.be/KcRUJzLox04
YOUTUBE: "Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It"
http://youtu.be/oGpFcHTxjZs
http://youtu.be/JyVeq7py1rQ
http://youtu.be/5G4O5AMSevc
#306} 1) bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost} awaits you.
— MAGGOTY MEAT —
“BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW’S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N’ER ETERNAL HEAVEN.”
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_011.jpeg>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_666.jpeg>
http://youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY
http://youtu.be/9m1mBhqFZ5k
http://youtu.be/AAFFZJCA794

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-29 09:39:32 UTC
The Jewish brethren according to TV media reports had today prayed for rain
and I asked God to oblige me here...

But you need to ask in the appropriate noumena {#404 as #6, #40, #50, #8,
#300 = nachash (H5172): {#4 as #358} 1) to practice divination, divine,
observe signs, learn by experience, diligently observe, practice
fortunetelling, take as an omen; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to practice divination;
1a2) to observe the signs or omens{

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:20.39>