Yeah...No Shit, Omarosa
2018-08-03 14:23:56 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/yeah-no-shit-omarosa-1828079828

Omarosa Manigault, one of the many former Trump officials who rode the coattails
of a maniac just long enough to turn it into a book deal, says that while
working for Trump she “realized that something real and serious was going on in
Donald’s brain.” To which I say: no shit!

In an excerpt from her upcoming book, UNHINGED: An Insider’s Account of the
Trump White House, published at the Daily Mail, Manigault writes that she
realized Trump’s “mental decline could not be denied” while watching his
interview with NBC’s Lester Holt last May.

From the Daily Mail:

‘For the Lester Holt interview, I watched it on a small TV in the upper press
room (the lower press room was built on top of the old swimming pool and turned
into the briefing room) by the press secretary’s office,’ she writes.

‘Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, ‘Oh no!
Oh no! This is bad!

‘Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence
to the next.

In the interview, Trump called former FBI director James Comey a “showboat” and
“grandstander” and admitted to firing him over “this Russia thing.”

https://youtu.be/5Wvuw_Zmubg

“Many didn’t notice it as keenly as I did because I knew him way back when. They
thought Trump was being Trump, off the cuff,” Manigault wrote. “But I knew
something wasn’t right.”

Trump may very well be in mental decline, but as far as I know, grabbing women
by the pussy and calling immigrants animals are not symptoms of age; they are
caused by being a rich white asshole.

*
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-08-03 18:42:28 UTC
On 08/03/2018 10:23 AM, Miloch wrote:
> Trump may very well be in mental decline, but as far as I know, grabbing women
> by the pussy and calling immigrants animals are not symptoms of age; they are
> caused by being a rich white asshole.

As opposed to Hillary calling people deplorable....? And selling her
Office and our Uranium to Russia and putting National Security at risk?

That's Karma
Miloch
2018-08-03 20:11:24 UTC
In article <pm19D.16301$***@fx02.iad>, BeamMeUpScotty says...

>On 08/03/2018 10:23 AM, Miloch wrote:
>>Trump may very well be in mental decline, but as far as I know, grabbing women
>> by the pussy and calling immigrants animals are not symptoms of age; they are
>> caused by being a rich white asshole.
>

>As opposed to Hillary calling people deplorable....? And selling her
>Office and our Uranium to Russia and putting National Security at risk?

...you're slipping, Scottie-kins...ya left out the obligatory...."...but what
about Hillary's emails!??"...go back to TeaParty School and take a few remedial
courses...or just join the "QAnon" movement...looks like they're having
membership drive...apparently their sole intellectual requirement is that they
have NO INTELLECTUAL REQUIREMENT...you can be as stupid as ya want.

*
2A
2018-08-04 05:46:10 UTC
BeamMeUpScotty <Not-***@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 08/03/2018 10:23 AM, Miloch wrote:
>> Trump may very well be in mental decline, but as far as I know, grabbing women
>> by the pussy and calling immigrants animals are not symptoms of age; they are
>> caused by being a rich white asshole.
>

>As opposed to Hillary calling people deplorable....? And selling her
>Office and our Uranium to Russia and putting National Security at risk?

Yep, Hillary is an actual criminal. All our liberties would in danger
if that cunt had been elected.