Oprah...Presidential Timber?
2018-01-08 16:27:13 UTC
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and "genius"...or
'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'

Oprah at the Golden Globes: Is she running for president? She should, they say

more at
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mog-golden-globes-oprah-president-20180107-story.html

Oprah Winfrey for president was something of a running theme throughout the
Golden Globes on Sunday, beginning with Seth Meyers’ opening monologue. He
jokingly forbade Winfrey from considering the presidency.

But the trend picked up steam as the night unfolded, particularly after
Winfrey’s impassioned acceptance speech for the Cecil B. DeMille Award.

It didn’t take long for social media, and celebs in particular, to rally Winfrey
for the job, including inside the ceremony.

“It's up to the people,” Winfrey’s longtime partner, Stedman Graham, told The
Times. “She would absolutely do it."

Gayle King, Winfrey’s best buddy, echoed Graham’s sentiments: “I thought that
speech was incredible. I got goosebumps,” she also told The Times.

Eva Longoria and Keith Urban shared a table at the ceremony and gushed over
Winfrey’s remarks.

“That speech!” Longoria said.

“It was more of an exultation,” Urban replied.

Alan F. Horn, chairman of the Walt Disney Studios, was equally impressed.

“She knows how to deliver it too,” Horn remarked. “She's really emotional.”

*
Joe Cooper
2018-01-08 19:51:06 UTC
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and
"genius"...or 'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'
GREAT idea! She can bring Harvey Weinstein into her campaign as a Champion
of Women!
--
"The Marxists, communists and fascists of the Democrat Party have launched
a strategy of deception, projection, and a new generation of brown shirts
(Douglas Gibbs )
Miloch
2018-01-08 21:27:55 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Miloch
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and
"genius"...or 'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'
GREAT idea! She can bring Harvey Weinstein into her campaign as a Champion
of Women!
She would do well to have Mariah Carey in her administration to add
'sparkle'...because...'sparkle'.

go Warriors
*
Lesmond
2018-01-09 17:40:21 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Miloch
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and
"genius"...or 'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'
GREAT idea! She can bring Harvey Weinstein into her campaign as a Champion
of Women!
She would do well to have Mariah Carey in her administration to add
'sparkle'...because...'sparkle'.
Do you think Oprah would be worse than what we have now?
--
Do not spray into eyes
I have sprayed you into my eyes
Miloch
2018-01-09 19:17:46 UTC
Post by Lesmond
Post by Miloch
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Miloch
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and
"genius"...or 'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'
GREAT idea! She can bring Harvey Weinstein into her campaign as a Champion
of Women!
She would do well to have Mariah Carey in her administration to add
'sparkle'...because...'sparkle'.
Do you think Oprah would be worse than what we have now?
Nothing could be worse than what we have now!!

*
Governor Swill
2018-01-11 06:55:44 UTC
Post by Lesmond
Post by Miloch
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Miloch
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and
"genius"...or 'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'
GREAT idea! She can bring Harvey Weinstein into her campaign as a Champion
of Women!
She would do well to have Mariah Carey in her administration to add
'sparkle'...because...'sparkle'.
Do you think Oprah would be worse than what we have now?
Nothing could be worse than what we have now!!
Be careful what you wish for. Folks used to say the same thing about
George Bush.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill
Miloch
2018-01-11 15:49:07 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Miloch
Post by Lesmond
Post by Miloch
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Miloch
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and
"genius"...or 'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'
GREAT idea! She can bring Harvey Weinstein into her campaign as a Champion
of Women!
She would do well to have Mariah Carey in her administration to add
'sparkle'...because...'sparkle'.
Do you think Oprah would be worse than what we have now?
Nothing could be worse than what we have now!!
Be careful what you wish for. Folks used to say the same thing about
George Bush.
Swill
What I wish for is a Democratic House in 2018...which is a distinct possibility!
Then the House can initiate impeachment proceeding against the certifiable idiot
we now have.

With congressmen like Darrell Issa (R CA) dropping out...Democratic control is
not so far fetched.

What Trump really fears is the Mueller investigation!!!

*
Governor Swill
2018-01-12 06:23:29 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Miloch
Post by Lesmond
Post by Miloch
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Miloch
[...]
I figured a Dem house takeover in anything under three election cycles
would be impossible. The Senate, maybe, but not the House. But it's
looking now, especially given El Stupido's "shithole countries"
comment that they could take both. At the very least they'll whittle
the Republican House lead down to single digits.

Swill

Lesmond
2018-01-11 15:42:27 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Miloch
Post by Lesmond
Post by Miloch
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Miloch
Unlike current White House occupant...is actually "stable" and
"genius"...or 'Like, Really Smart,' 'A Very Stable Genius'
GREAT idea! She can bring Harvey Weinstein into her campaign as a Champion
of Women!
She would do well to have Mariah Carey in her administration to add
'sparkle'...because...'sparkle'.
Do you think Oprah would be worse than what we have now?
Nothing could be worse than what we have now!!
Be careful what you wish for. Folks used to say the same thing about
George Bush.
Oh, God. You're right.