Discussion:
The Royals are going on a fall tour! Per E! Online,
Add Reply
Miloch
2018-09-10 16:53:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
https://jezebel.com/bumbling-robbers-tried-to-rob-post-malone-but-went-to-t-1828934695

The Royals are going on a fall tour! Per E! Online, Harry and Meghan will be
taking their show on the road.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will kick off their trip in Australia and visit
Sydney, Dubbo, Melbourne and Fraser Island. Next, they’ll head to Fiji and spend
a few days in Suva and Nadi. They’ll then head to Nuku’alofa, Tonga. After a
brief visit, they’ll make their way back to Sydney and end their trip in New
Zealand. During their final days, they’ll visit Wellington, Auckland and
Rotorua.

I hear Halsey will be opening for them.


more at
https://www.eonline.com/news/966783/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-s-first-royal-tour-details-revealed



*
super70s
2018-09-11 01:53:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>,
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

> https://jezebel.com/bumbling-robbers-tried-to-rob-post-malone-but-went-to-t-18
> 28934695
>
> The Royals are going on a fall tour! Per E! Online, Harry and Meghan will be
> taking their show on the road.
>
> The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will kick off their trip in Australia and
> visit Sydney, Dubbo, Melbourne and Fraser Island. Next, they'll head to Fiji
> and spend a few days in Suva and Nadi. They'll then head to Nukualofa, Tonga.
> After a brief visit, they'll make their way back to Sydney and end their trip in
> New Zealand. During their final days, they'll visit Wellington, Auckland and
> Rotorua.
>
> I hear Halsey will be opening for them.
>
>
> more at
> https://www.eonline.com/news/966783/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-s-
> first-roy al-tour-details-revealed

Rumour is Meghan may be expecting, they shouldn't overdo it.
Miloch
2018-09-11 03:26:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
>
>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>,
> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>https://jezebel.com/bumbling-robbers-tried-to-rob-post-malone-but-went-to-t-18
>> 28934695
>>
>> The Royals are going on a fall tour! Per E! Online, Harry and Meghan will be
>> taking their show on the road.
>>
>> The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will kick off their trip in Australia and
>> visit Sydney, Dubbo, Melbourne and Fraser Island. Next, they'll head to Fiji
>>and spend a few days in Suva and Nadi. They'll then head to Nukualofa, Tonga.
>>After a brief visit, they'll make their way back to Sydney and end their trip in
>> New Zealand. During their final days, they'll visit Wellington, Auckland and
>> Rotorua.
>>
>> I hear Halsey will be opening for them.
>>
>>
>> more at
>> https://www.eonline.com/news/966783/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-s-
>> first-roy al-tour-details-revealed
>
>Rumour is Meghan may be expecting, they shouldn't overdo it.

Buckingham prolly would consider the future kid a sacrificial lamb as he/she
won't make it into the line of succession...


*
Loading...