Dr. Oz's Latest Health Advice: Check Your Horoscope
2018-06-07 02:58:52 UTC
https://gizmodo.com/dr-ozs-latest-health-advice-check-your-horoscope-1826618960

Dr. Mehmet Oz is at it again. The infamous snake oil salesman tweeted today,
asking his followers to learn more about the link between a person’s
astrological sign and their health.

Dr. Mehmet Oz
✔ @DrOz

For centuries, we have used astrological signs to examine our personality and
how we interact with those around us, however, these signs may reveal a great
deal about our health as well. Discover what your astrological sign can tell you
about your health: https://bit.ly/2kQIsqV

12:00 PM - Jun 6, 2018

After a brief paroxysm of screaming, I clicked through the slideshow to learn
that, as a Capricorn, I am so ambitious and take on so many tasks that I am
prone to literally becoming weak in the knees. Well, Dr. Oz, joke’s on you,
because I have very strong knees.

Actually, the joke is on all of us, because this charlatan recently became an
advisor to the Department of Health and Human Services’ President’s Council on
Sports, Fitness & Nutrition. Meanwhile, the US likely just had its third year in
a row of declining life expectancy.

So here’s a reminder that Dr. Oz continues to be full of shit. *resumes
screaming*

*
Byker
2018-06-07 22:32:15 UTC
https://gizmodo.com/dr-ozs-latest-health-advice-check-your-horoscope-1826618960
Dr. Mehmet Oz is at it again. The infamous snake oil salesman tweeted
today, asking his followers to learn more about the link between a person’s
astrological sign and their health.
Whenever someone asks me, "Oh, what's your sign?", I tell them, "Cancer. I
tend to grow on people."