What Makes this Living Christ Different from Legions of Mind Controlled Satanists?
Raymond Karczewski
2018-03-14 14:59:46 UTC
What Makes this Living Christ Different from Legions of Mind Controlled Satanists?

DO NO HARM: TELL NO LIES: TAKE NO CRAP!
Raymond Karczewski
2018-03-14 16:03:10 UTC
Re: What Makes The Lien Filing Ray a Liar who inflicts Harm???

***@gmail.com wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 10:56:01 AM UTC-4, ***@earthlink.net wrote:
rk: >> What Makes this Living Christ Different from Legions of Mind Controlled Satanists?

rk: >> DO NO HARM: TELL NO LIES: TAKE NO CRAP!

b: Filing liens against innocent members of your community is an attempt to harm them... and then lying about your many felony convictions... that is by definition, lying.

b: Hell, ain't it, Josef... I mean FDR.

rk: Wouldn't the Courts of our Land feel silly having a Birth Certificate encaged in a prison cell. That's who was CONVICTED, NOT THIS LIVING MAN. You'll just have to improve you disinformation skills won't you?

rk: Lawyers, judges, crooked bureaucrats are fair game when they pick on LIVING MEN AND WOMEN OVER WHOM THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION.

rk: I'm waiting for AMERICA to wake up and START PUTTING these miscreants in PRISON.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/#VIDEOS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ addresses Creatures of HELL
https://vimeo.com/243087400