Sandra Bullock
Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969
2017-11-03 00:35:28 UTC
I don't (I do care!) care what Sandra continues to show and tell everyone.

Sandra and the rest of our friends and family in show business are full of it!

I am married to Sandra A. Bullock and that is a fact! Love Donaldli Mark Ingalls

This message I posted earlier this morning was hastily written.

I am upset with Sandra and Sandra's baloney.

I was trying to get across to everyone just how upset I am
about how she continues to act out these baloney routines
with other men.

I know my Button (Sandra A. Bullock) has the right to act
with other people, but I am sure as hell not happy with it.

Sandra A. Bullock and Donaldli M. Ingalls are completely
married.

We are 100% married.

I believe all of you that are reading this message
have the gist of what I am trying to get across to
everyone.
Miloch
2017-11-03 01:00:40 UTC
In article <18d4b308-d02e-436f-93cf-***@googlegroups.com>, Donaldli
Mark Ingalls April 22 1969 says...
Post by Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969
[...]
...and the 'gist' the group has is the same as it was last time you posted you
undying love for semi-attractive Bullock...that you're a sicko with no life.

In the meantime, ole Bullock is getting her ass reamed out by Bryan Randall's
diseased puss-filled dick...deal with it!

*
Lesmond
2017-11-03 06:03:02 UTC
[...]
Damn, dude. That was a little harsh even for Usenet. Mental illness is a
thing.
--
Do not spray into eyes
I have sprayed you into my eyes
Miloch
2017-11-03 14:31:34 UTC
Post by Lesmond
Post by Miloch
[...]
Ingalls has been around for years...stopping by every 6 months or so to chastise
Bullock for being an unfaithful 'wife' but that he forgives her.

No one does mental illness like Ingalls...& I was being kinder than usual!

*
Lesmond
2017-11-04 00:56:13 UTC
Post by Lesmond
Post by Miloch
[...]
Yes, I am familiar with him, but he always seemed like such a sad sack I see
no reason to mess with him.