Transgender children is child abuse
Add Reply
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-27 20:07:58 UTC

d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 14:18:30 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
Only if they are being pressed into it.

Shut up Tony.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 14:19:56 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
Only if they are being pressed into it.
Shut up Tony.
That is child abuse.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 14:25:45 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
Only if they are being pressed into it.
Shut up Tony.
That is child abuse.
It is ONLY child abuse, if the parents are pushing the issue.

Shut The Fuck Up.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
If an adult want to change his gender; I don't care. Even if you allow a child to change their gender is child abuse; same if you allow a child to fight in a war.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 14:44:12 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
Only if they are being pressed into it.
Shut up Tony.
That is child abuse.
It is ONLY child abuse, if the parents are pushing the issue.
Shut The Fuck Up.
If an adult want to change his gender; I don't care. Even if you allow a child to change their gender is child abuse; same if you allow a child to fight in a war.
Children did fight in a war. When this country was started, they did not care if they were 12, or 21, they placed a gun in their hands and let them fight.
Of course the lifespan of a person was like 35 most of the time.

And why do you have so much against children? Let them dress the way they want.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I'm talk about England and United States (not 3ed world countries ran by mad dictators).
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 17:57:11 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
Only if they are being pressed into it.
Shut up Tony.
That is child abuse.
It is ONLY child abuse, if the parents are pushing the issue.
Shut The Fuck Up.
If an adult want to change his gender; I don't care. Even if you allow a child to change their gender is child abuse; same if you allow a child to fight in a war.
Children did fight in a war. When this country was started, they did not care if they were 12, or 21, they placed a gun in their hands and let them fight.
Of course the lifespan of a person was like 35 most of the time.
And why do you have so much against children? Let them dress the way they want.
I'm talk about England and United States (not 3ed world countries ran by mad dictators).
Yes in America, 12 year old minute men fought. When this country first started out.