Let this Living Christ answer some questions this Anonymous Government Mind controller falsely puts out"
Raymond Karczewski
2018-04-08 04:57:21 UTC
Let this Living Christ answer some questions this Anonymous Government Mind controller falsely puts out"

by: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

***@gmail.com
7:46 PM (48 minutes ago)
For just a moment, ignore the many fake dead Rays, pretend for a minute the drooling idiot purporting to be Ray is actually Ray. Here is some of Ray's history.

rk: YES ignore the many fake dead Rays because THEY DON'T EXIST, NEVER HAVE.

b: 1. He has publicly admitted to being part of the invasion of Korea

rk: NOT TRUE, I spent 16 months in Korea in 1956-1957, Post conflict. I Managed the Regimental Gymnasium and Coached the Boxing team, Was 8th Army light heavyweight champ after learning to box in the Army.

b: 2. He has publicly admitted to being a cop

rk: True, spent 8 years with Pacifica PD in SF Bay Area. 3 in patrol 5 as Sergeant.

b: 3. He has publicly admitted to shooting a suspect as a cop in a time when police shootings were unheard of

b: 4. True, Top 10 pistol shot in California. Had hostage situation, Head shot, Shoulder shot available with suspect holding gun to head of wife using her as a shield. After 15 minutes of failed negotiation. A carefully aimed pistol shot was taken to the shoulder so as not to Kill the suspect at 20 yard distance, Standing at curb while suspect and wife stood on 2nd story balcony. Doors were locked, could not rush suspect. Hit the suspect in the arm, he tossed the gun down, turned out to be a 25 cal. replica. Suspect forgave me for shooting him in court. He told judge that day, "Ray did what he had to do. Subject was known to me.

b: 5. He has publicly claimed to have attended law school

rk: That's a fact, yet the government/media disinfo crew launched a lengthy campaign claiming that I was a Liar and no such law school experience existed. I could not sacrifice my God Consciousness for a Legal mind. Go ahead check it out with the Search Engines. False campaign lasted about 6 months.

b: 6. He purports himself as a subject matter expert in disinformation techniques

rk: I've made NO SUCH CLAIMS. Another false claim by government DISINFORMATION AGENTS.

b: There are five examples; inarguable, indisputable truths that "Ray" will be forced to admit to under oath in his kooky court fantasy.

rk: Your just facing the inevitable court case regarding the Government/Media Intelligence Operation of mind control being conducted on the Internet for the last 23 years, when the Populace sees an effortless way to dissolve the present corrupt government. Their choice, A PRESIDENTIAL ORDERED FBI INVESTIGATION, a bloodless BOYCOTT, or a bloody shooting revolution. A real test, is it not, to see just how intelligent the America Public, really is, is it not?

rk: Every bit of the above is True. I have been ignored by government investigative Police agencies and the FBI HAS REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE MY REPEATED CRIMINAL COMPLAINTS SINCE 1999.

b: This blowhard has boasted and bragged of being a government employee and closely associated with government regulated practices. He bloviates about his intention to use the government to crush those who commit the high felonious crime of "disagreeing with Ray."

rk: Let the mass community support my effort for President TRUMP to order an FBI Investigation. Put these yahoos in prison, sue them for all they're worth, and I SHALL distribute such damages to the NEEDY, EVERY PENNY OF IT. My effort have been toward establishing a new consciousness in America to replace the Satanic NEW WORLD ORDER, here is your opportunity to put government criminals out of office and into prison, and dissolve the present corrupt Institution which makes you doubt who you are and believe yourselves to be SLAVES.

b: Skip forward... and suddenly he is egging on people to rise up against the government in kooky manners. Review his kookshite, look at those he claims to have advised: Ed Brown. Rick Stanley. Shaun Kranish. Elaine Brown. William Kinney. How many of them are felons now? How many of them have been incarcerated?

rk: They were patriots, not contemporary followers of mine. They played the Satan word game, I DID NOT. I just stood fast and made them prove that they had JURISDICTION over this LIVING MAN. You can see the outcome for yourself. You people JUST DON'T GET HOW SIMPLE it is to change your quality of life.

b: This begs a gravely serious question: Why is the so-called "Raymond Karczewski" still operating after being reported dead in 2003 and what are the results of those operations?

rk: Perhaps another Ray Karczewski passed away, There are several Ray Karczewski's now living in America. Whoever died wasn't me. Why don't you prove your claim with paperwork, instead of making empty claims.

This guy stinks like a government snitch. Not even Team Christ will claim this guy... real, dead, reanimated, socked, or whatever

rk: Mighty big talk coming from one hiding behind an fictional Alias, and not using a verifiable real name.

rk: Look at the Fictional world you all worship and see how many political and public people have been DESTROYED by these kinds of satanic tactics. They've had 23 years years and a 40 year prison sentence, and they could not Break or destroy this LIVING CHRIST. Doesn't that tell you something?

rk: Have you not asked why do they not just jail this living man and be done with it? The answer is quite simple, I follow God's Law, DO NO HARM AND TELL NO LIES and am not subjec to Man's Law, the Law of Mammon. Yet you folks STILL DON'T GET IT? You have been lied to all of your lives and I'm showing you how you can regain your Sovereignty from a lying, fictional government.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/#VIDEOS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ addresses Creatures of HELL
https://vimeo.com/2493087400
dolf
2018-04-08 05:07:35 UTC
— PINOCCHIO’S PARADOX —

“THERE ONCE WAS A BOY.
WHO COULD TALK CROW.
AN EPIC BIG AS TOLSTOY.
FANNY TICKLE, NOSE GROW.

TWAS FOR LOVE OF RACHEL.
SO DID NOT REALLY CARE.
OF ANY TRUTH TO COMPEL.
NOR OF CONCEIT DESPAIR.

VIVID PORTRAITS VAN GOGH.
EACH TIME TRUTH DISPLACE.
ONE DAY WAS MAD ENOUGH.
TO CUT AN EAR SPITING FACE.”

NOTES: Russian author Leo Tolstoy’s ‘War and Peace’ was serialized within
The Russian Messenger from 1865 to 1867. The entire novel was published by
1869 as comprised some 1,225 pages being a substantial accomplishment.

Adventures of Pinocchio was serially published by Italian author Carlo
Collodi between 1881 to 1882 and finally during February 1883. And the
Dutch artist Vincent Van Gogh at 35 yo cut off his ear on the evening of 23
December 1888 and gave it to a prostitute.

- dolf

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS