Stormy Daniels' lawyer Michael Avenatti is ready for his star turn
2018-04-22 16:06:05 UTC
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-ready-his-star-turn-n867771

Hollywood talent agencies have reached out to Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels’
oft-quoted lawyer, to help him capitalize on his newfound fame, according to
several sources in the industry.

Daniels and Avenatti have commanded almost nonstop media attention since January
when The Wall Street Journal reported that President Donald Trump's personal
lawyer, Michael Cohen, had arranged for Daniels to receive $130,000. Daniels has
claimed that the money was in exchange for her silence about an alleged sexual
encounter with Trump. Cohen has said Trump denies the claims.

William Morris Endeavor, one of the most powerful talent agencies in media, has
held talks with Avenatti in recent weeks, according to two people familiar with
the conversations who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to
publicly discuss them. WME’s co-CEO Ari Emanuel represented Trump before he was
a political candidate and met with him soon after he was elected in November
2016.

United Talent Agency, another of the big four talent firms, is also said by two
people to have reached out to Avenatti about representing him specifically.
Neither agency would comment when asked about Avenatti.

---

In a phone interview, Avenatti, 47, said he had been contacted by many firms
about a variety of opportunities.

"I'm very flattered by the outpouring of support and compliments relating to my
alleged talent, but at this point I'm far more focused and concerned about
seeing this case through to completion and ensuring that justice is done then
anything else,” Avenatti said. “There will be plenty of time for other things to
focus on when, and if, we are successful."

He added: "Make no mistake, we're going to keep our eyes on the prize: truth and
justice."

In addition to his public appearances, Avenatti has gone after Trump on the
president’s preferred turf: Twitter.

Avenatti’s account has been particularly active recently, tweeting about his
client and Trump multiple times per day.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-ready-his-star-turn-n867771

*
Skeeter
NBC?.......LOL
Miloch
2018-04-22 19:38:30 UTC
Post by Skeeter
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-ready-his-star-turn-n867771
Hollywood talent agencies have reached out to Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels’
oft-quoted lawyer, to help him capitalize on his newfound fame, according to
several sources in the industry.
He added: "Make no mistake, we're going to keep our eyes on the prize: truth and
justice."
In addition to his public appearances, Avenatti has gone after Trump on the
president’s preferred turf: Twitter.
Avenatti’s account has been particularly active recently, tweeting about his
client and Trump multiple times per day.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-ready-his-star-turn-n867771
*
NBC?.......LOL
You never seem to tire of Hannity's dick up your ass...in the meantime I guess
you'll be getting a little more in-out-in-out from ole Sean

*
Skeeter