A Living Christ and Satanic Masks
Raymond Karczewski
2018-01-07 04:07:10 UTC
A Living Christ and Satanic Masks

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

I am a living Christ and that upsets most of you. Why? Simply because we live in different dimensions of consciousness and vibratory resonance. The difference in energy is palpable. I am Truth. Unvarnished, unabated, the oneness of truth at the very core of my being that is "what Is" without the need for donning masks to create an image consistent with ephemeral, Satanic Cultural conditioning.

We call these masks personalities which in its essence can be seen to be a Satanic measure used either to adjust to or manipulate illusory events which are then superimposed upon the eternal moment of NOW to alter another's perception of that moment, the moment of truth.

All such manipulations depart from Truth, God, Holistic (Holy) nonduality and create the lie of a life that is the sin of contradiction that enslaves satanically ruled intellects and creates the Satanic ruled Civilized society known as Hell on Earth.

Life is Truth, God, Oneness, Nonduality, Not fictitious images, but just plain, simple, holistic Truth. Everyone searches for peace and harmony in their lives, while their Satanic Personalities(affected illusions) actively create their own world of separation, division, opposition and Hell.

They do so through their Satanic personalities based in their consentual wearing of a mask of duality which creates the confusion and conflict that is the energy of their own world.

It all unconscious. They are not aware of it, for they have all been conditioned to be addicted to functioning in an artificial fictional world they create for themselves filtered through their Satanic habitual personalities.

As such, they/You live in satanic La La Land, a realm of illusion based in duality with its neverending manic depressive shifts of consciousness dogging their every step.

All my life I, this Living Christ have been an outsider to the world of Hell, even though I was born into it and functioned quite well in it without having to don a mask to accomodate myself to the Shifting Illusions of the moment.

You see, I have been a nobody, in a world of somebodies I have fielded the satanic temptations which are common to all men and women living in a deceptive, satanically ruled, civilized world and I have remained untouched I am Truth and thus live in the balance of the nondualistic Subconscious God Mind and the dualistic Satanic conscious Intellect, where pesonality masks must be worn to accommodate itself to all of the deceptions and contradictions that one creates as his own personal world.

I still look for beauty within, and not the artificial outward beauty accomplished through deceptive personality, and artificial means of illusion that most use to hide their true nature.

Eventually, masks are penetrated and the true nature of the individual makes itself known. It goes without saying that they are not happy about it. However, such painful reaction are quite necessary to WAKE UP and make ones return to Truth, its natural home.

Such is the nature of a Living Christ who lives in Hell but is not of it.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
Raymond Karczewski
2018-01-07 06:54:49 UTC
A Living Christ and Satanic Masks --Video

https://vimeo.com/249978179

A Living Christ discusses the Masks that we wear and call them personality. This divisive, artificial construct is what creates the Hell and opposition that is necessary to make this HELL ON EARTH.