Trump, without evidence, says NBC 'fudged' 2017 interview on Russia
2018-08-30 14:08:48 UTC
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-without-evidence-says-nbc-fudged-2017-interview-on-russia/ar-BBMElVT?li=BBnb7Kz

U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday, without offering any evidence, accused
NBC News of "fudging" a May 2017 interview that he gave days after he fired then
FBI Director James Comey and in which he cited the federal Russia investigation.

Representatives for NBC News and its parent, Comcast Corp, could not be
immediately reached for comment. Representatives for the White House did not
immediately respond to a question about Trump's accusation.

In the interview last year, Trump appeared to try to underscore that Comey's
dismissal was tied to his performance at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and
not about the U.S. Special Counsel Office's probe into alleged Russian
interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Moscow has denied findings by U.S. intelligence agencies that it acted to
bolster Trump and harm his Democratic challenger, Hillary Clinton.

Trump has said there was no collusion with Russia and has said that he did not
fire Comey over the federal probe. Last year, he told NBC that he knew firing
Comey could "confuse people" and "lengthen out the investigation."

"In fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this
Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the
Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won,'" he told NBC
at the time.

In a post on Twitter on Thursday, Trump accused the news outlet and its
journalist Lester Holt of "fudging my tape on Russia" but gave no evidence to
back up his claim.

2018-08-30 15:35:33 UTC
> In a post on Twitter on Thursday, Trump accused the news outlet and its
> journalist Lester Holt of "fudging my tape on Russia" but gave no evidence
> to back up his claim.

"Don't believe your own lyin' eyes, gang!"

That's how much contempt he has for his followers.

He knows the walls are closing in and the paranoia gets more over the
top every day.
Tommy
2018-08-30 16:04:37 UTC
super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote in

Kinda like the russian collusion thing, all talk, no proof.
Miloch
2018-08-30 16:25:12 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote in
>
>>> In a post on Twitter on Thursday, Trump accused the news outlet and
>>> its journalist Lester Holt of "fudging my tape on Russia" but gave no
>>> evidence to back up his claim.
>>
>> "Don't believe your own lyin' eyes, gang!"
>>
>> That's how much contempt he has for his followers.
>>
>> He knows the walls are closing in and the paranoia gets more over the
>> top every day.
>>

>Kinda like the russian collusion thing, all talk, no proof.

...can ya say 'M U E L L E R'? It's goin' to be extra cold for ya in the
Rockies this Winter...as Whoopi Goldberg would say..."you in trouble, girl"!

And ya...it just gets gooder and gooder!!

*
Tommy
2018-08-30 16:57:35 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote in

>>> "Don't believe your own lyin' eyes, gang!"
>>>
>>> That's how much contempt he has for his followers.
>>>
>>> He knows the walls are closing in and the paranoia gets more over
>>> the top every day.
>>>

>>Kinda like the russian collusion thing, all talk, no proof.
>
> ...can ya say 'M U E L L E R'? It's goin' to be extra cold for ya in
> the Rockies this Winter...as Whoopi Goldberg would say..."you in
> trouble, girl"!
>
> And ya...it just gets gooder and gooder!!

Mooler...so what? All talk, no proof.

Why will it be extra cold for me? Care to explain? Or is it the early
morning Vodka speaking?