Stacey Dash Officially Drops Out of Congressional Race
2018-03-31 04:10:20 UTC
http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/30/stacey-dash-officially-drops-out-of-congressional-race/

Stacey Dash has withdrawn from her congressional race just one month announcing
her campaign.

The 51-year-old Clueless actress and conservative commentator was hoping to win
a U.S. congressional seat for her district in California.

In a statement, Stacey explained that she believed the race would impact the
health and well being of her family.

“After much prayer, introspection and discussions with my family, I am
withdrawing my candidacy. I started this run with the intention to address the
pressing issues in the district where I live. I hoped, and remain hopeful, that
I can assist people living here on the national level. My goal was, and remains,
to improve the lives of people who have been forgotten for decades by the
Democratic Party,” Stacey said.

She continued, “I believe that the overall bitterness surrounding our political
process, participating in the rigors of campaigning, and holding elected office
would be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of my family. I would never
want to betray the personal and spiritual principles I believe in most: that my
God and my family come first.”

*
None of the Above
2018-03-31 08:02:41 UTC
[...]