Lol
Add Reply
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 12:54:21 UTC
10,000 saw the new @ address today and my tweets gets a million views a month.

What is that address? LOL
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 14:56:20 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
What is that address? LOL
Why are you bragging?
I still have you beat in followers. LOL.

You only got to where you are, from 10s of thousands of tweets asshole.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 15:53:31 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
What is that address? LOL
Why are you bragging?
I still have you beat in followers. LOL.
You only got to where you are, from 10s of thousands of tweets asshole.
I'm gaining on you with the followers and I get more view then you.

I get retweets on almost every tweet I make😂

Homosexuality is not as popular as its made out to be. LOL
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-02 20:34:18 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
What is that address? LOL
Why are you bragging?
I still have you beat in followers. LOL.
You only got to where you are, from 10s of thousands of tweets asshole.
Nobody is forcing you to look that account. If don't like the number of tweets then fuckoff to the gay accounts Fag boy.