Seal calls out attention whore Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her 'part of the problem'
Cocktail Time
2018-01-18 06:03:42 UTC
Internationally renowned musician Seal trashed Oprah Winfrey on
social media just days after her widely praised speech at the
Golden Globe Awards on sexual misconduct in Hollywood, calling
her a “part of the problem for decades.”

In a fiery Instagram post Wednesday, Seal republished a pair of
photos of Winfrey with disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein,
including one in which she appears to be kissing the producer’s
cheek. Overlayed on the photos, in all-caps, is the text: “When
you have been part of the problem for decades, but suddenly they
all think you are the solution.”

Seal added a sarcastic comment to the right of the photographs
that suggested Winfrey knew Weinstein was mistreating women.

“Oh I forgot, that's right.....you'd heard the rumours but you
had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed
actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into.
My bad,” Seal wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdw9Onnn7og/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm
_campaign=embed_legacy

25.7k likes
9,741 comments
Oh I forgot, that's right.....you'd heard the rumours but you
had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed
actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into.
My bad. #SanctimoniousHollywood
7 DAYS AGO

He added the hashtag “#SanctimoniousHollywood” to the post.

On Tuesday, comedian and “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane
also spoke out against Winfrey, cautioning that celebrity power
does not alone qualify a candidate for the presidency.

“Oprah is beyond doubt a magnificent orator,” MacFarlane wrote.
“But the idea of a reality show star running against a talk show
host is troublingly dystopian. We don’t want to create a world
where dedicated public service careers become undesirable and
impractical in the face of raw celebrity.”

Seth MacFarlane
?
@SethMacFarlane
Oprah is beyond doubt a magnificent orator. But the idea of a
reality show star running against a talk show host is
troublingly dystopian. We don’t want to create a world where
dedicated public service careers become undesirable and
impractical in the face of raw celebrity.

8:48 PM - Jan 9, 2018
7,499 7,499 Replies 71,413 71,413 Retweets 310,870 310,870
likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Juanita Broaddrick, the now-75-year-old retired nurse, has
alleged former President Bill Clinton raped her during his 1978
campaign for Arkansas governor, and that his wife Hillary
Clinton helped him cover it up. She brought that allegation to
Orpah's attention.

“Hey @Oprah #GoldenGlobes,” tweeted Broaddrick Monday. “Funny
I’ve never heard you mention my name. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?Guess
not. My rapist was/is your friend, Bill Clinton.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/11/seal-calls-out-
oprah-winfrey-for-hypocrisy-calls-her-part-
problem.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Nathan Hale
2018-01-18 17:14:50 UTC
Post by Cocktail Time
Internationally renowned musician Seal