Anne Heche Says Harvey Weinstein Sexually Harassed Her, Too
2018-01-26 01:36:01 UTC
https://jezebel.com/anne-heche-says-harvey-weinstein-sexually-harassed-her-1822434552

Just when you thought Harvey Weinstein could not possibly have amassed any more
victims, Anne Heche has come forward to say that she was also sexually harassed
by the producer, alleging she was fired from a job for refusing to perform oral
sex on him. From IndieWire:

“I personally did not suck Harvey’s dick, although he showed it to me and I got
out of the room before there was any physical contact,” Heche said during a
podcast interview with “Allegedly“. “The fact is, I was fired from a job that I
had been hired for in Miramax.”

She added that she didn’t speak out at the time for fear of (further)
retaliation:

“The repercussions of standing up for yourself were as deep and targeted as some
of the scars of the women who actually got more physically, unfortunately,
involved. The efforts he made to have people followed, to have spies, to have
threats, he fired people. You’re talking about girls, young actresses are very
vulnerable… You were threatened the second you walk out the door.”

more
http://www.indiewire.com/2018/01/anne-heche-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-1201921555/
Travoltron
2018-01-26 03:02:25 UTC
But she was fine with going down on Ellen Degenerate and pretending to
be a lesbian to boost her career.
Miloch
2018-01-26 04:41:38 UTC
Post by Travoltron
But she was fine with going down on Ellen Degenerate and pretending to
be a lesbian to boost her career.
Those were the days when she was 'sexually confused'...apparently dick sucking
is better than rug munching for career advancement...and don't get me started on
her "bisexual threesomes".

*
Alan Smithee
2018-01-26 11:16:19 UTC
Seems he went after everyone.
Miloch
2018-01-26 15:14:14 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Seems he went after everyone.
As the saying goes..."power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

go Warriors!
*
nemo effa