Horse Hung Hollywood: Big Penis List For 2004
BGarza420
2004-06-24 19:02:15 UTC
Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
the biggest penises in Hollywood. Since we've received only 1 report of
Colin Farrell's endowment via imdb and it's appearance in "Tigerland"
not quite measuring up to our standards Hollywood's newest "bad boy"
hasn't yet made our list. Enjoy!

Milton Berle
Jerry Lewis
John Schneider
Anthony Quinn
Woody Harrelson
Willem Dafoe
Roddy McDowell
Eddie Fisher
Humphrey Bogart
Tobey Maguire
Jimi Hendrix
Wesley Snipes
Billy Rose
Jim Croce
Warren Beatty
Tom Jones
Steve Martin
Brad Garrett
Shadoe Stevens
Samuel L. Jackson
Robert Wagner
David Bowie
Ron Ely
Jim Nabors
Frank Zappa
Patrick Stewart
Freddy Frank
Vanilla Ice
Tommy Lee Jones
Marjoe Gortner
Jason Priestley
Nicholas Cage
Buster Keaton
Matt Dillon
Mikhail Baryshnikov
James Wood
Wilt Chamberlain
Donald Sutherland
Aldo Ray
Paul Stanley
Groucho Marx
Lou Reed
Lyle Lovett
Sean Connery
Liam Neeson
Errol Flynn
Ed Begley, Jr.
Warren Cuccurullo
David Niven
Gary Cooper
Gordon Lightfoot
Michael Landon
Leonard Cohen
James Caan
Ewan McGregor
Hugh Beaumont
Robbie Benson
Clint Walker
Dennis O'Keefe
Arsenio Hall
Kevin Spacey
Eddie Murphy
Dolph Lundgren
Charlie Chaplin
David Letterman
David Cassidy
Shaun Cassidy
Iggy Pop
Bob Newhart
Chris Isaak
Tim Robbins
Dick Cavett
Dr. Hook
Tommy Lee
Christopher Walken
Scott Bakula
Huey Lewis
Freddy Mercury
Dennis Rodman
Vincent Price
Edward Norton
Billy Bob Thornton
Forrest Tucker
Victor Mature
Matthew Lillard
Rick in Oz
2004-06-25 10:15:52 UTC
Post by BGarza420
[...]
I can't say this is a subject that consumes my life .....and I dont want to
make a dick of myself or cock-up a post but I cant see his name in the list
but I thought old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, was supposed to be pretty well
endowed and had "special" underware ????

From Sunny Oz, Rick :)
Proud Keeper of the talented & beautiful Halle Berry.
Barb
2004-06-24 19:23:00 UTC
<<> Steve Martin>>

===:- o

Barb-
W***@webtv.net
2004-06-24 21:12:32 UTC
HUGH BEAUMONT ??????????????
Fulla Bulla
2004-06-24 21:19:14 UTC
In article <BGarza420-***@news.la.sbcglobal.net>, BGarza420
says...
Post by BGarza420
[...]
Aren't you forgetting Rosie O'Donnell?

FB
Big J
2004-06-24 21:43:15 UTC
Post by W***@webtv.net
HUGH BEAUMONT ??????????????
Now we know why June said "Ward, weren't you a little hard on the Beaver
last night?"

Big J

-----

PScan16416
2004-06-24 22:00:33 UTC
Post by BGarza420
Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
the biggest penises in Hollywood.
Define big?

I have a couple of ex's that were deluded into thinking their six inchers were
big because the previous girlfriends told them their penis was the biggest they
ever saw (they may have been telling the truth).

I just had to go along with it and say "sure, honey, it's a monster"! So as
not to deflate (so to speak) their egos.
Big J
2004-06-24 22:06:15 UTC
Post by PScan16416
Post by BGarza420
Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
the biggest penises in Hollywood.
Define big?
More than a mouthful?
Post by PScan16416
I have a couple of ex's that were deluded into thinking their six
inchers were big because the previous girlfriends told them their penis
was the biggest they ever saw (they may have been telling the truth).
I just had to go along with it and say "sure, honey, it's a monster"!
So as not to deflate (so to speak) their egos.
You could say "the truth hurts and yours doesn't." <g>

Big J

-----

Ferrante
2004-06-24 22:21:29 UTC
What a meat market...
Post by BGarza420
John Schneider
I would have loved for old John to mount me in Hazzard County. I
really believe I developed eye strain from starring at his crotch
everytime he was on TV. Lovely package he has.
Post by BGarza420
Woody Harrelson
White boys may not be able to jump, but they can screw. I would
certainly spread my legs for "Woody."
Post by BGarza420
Tobey Maguire
How I would have loved to have been in The Cider House when he was
there. He is so hot, and I am as I type these words...
Post by BGarza420
Warren Beatty
"I ain't no loverboy" Clyde told Bonnie, but you don't have to be.
Leave the lovin to me...
Post by BGarza420
Tom Jones
I could show old Tom a few new things this Pussycat knows...
Post by BGarza420
Vanilla Ice
Hey, Vanilla Ice in da house! Yeah, baby, we could do it while your
"DJ revolves it."
Post by BGarza420
Tommy Lee Jones
He sure turned me on in Coal Miner's daughter. I would have loved to
have him take me to the wood.
Post by BGarza420
Jason Priestley
Just too hot and too big. It doesn't get any better (or bigger0 than
this!
Post by BGarza420
Matt Dillon
Any doubts as to his size, just watch the movie, Singles (which is
currently playing on HBO), about ten minutes from the end of the
movie, where Matt is walking down the sidewalk towards the camera. His
jeans are tight and it couldn't be more obvious. I bought the movie
for that one minute. My favorite since I saw him in his underwear in
Little Darlings.
Post by BGarza420
Paul Stanley
De does nothing for me. His tonuge is another matter...
Post by BGarza420
Robbie Benson
That fat queer was so lucky in Ode to Billy Joe. Tragic ending that
prohibits me from watching it anymore. The music is great, he is hot,
but I cannot take the ending.
Post by BGarza420
David Cassidy
How I would have loved to have had old Keith Partridge on that
bus...or anywhere else. This guy they say is big. And he is still
gorgeous after all these years!
Post by BGarza420
Shaun Cassidy
Oh yes. Three is certainly company. Bring it on!

The others do nothing for me. I, as you know, have high standards...

Mark Ferrante
Tina
2004-06-24 22:32:56 UTC
Post by BGarza420
[...]
What? No Rasputin?

::::::Tina::::::

"I may disagree with what you say but I will defend, to the death, your right
to say it." - Voltaire
nimue
2004-06-24 22:47:30 UTC
Post by Barb
<<> Steve Martin>>
I always thought he was well endowed!
Post by Barb
===:- o
Barb-
--
nimue

"If I had created reality television I would have had a much greater
influence, but then I would have had to KILL MYSELF."
Joss Whedon
HudsonGrl
2004-06-24 23:12:28 UTC
ubject: Re: Horse Hung Hollywood: Big Penis List For 2004
Date: 6/24/2004 4:19 PM Central Daylight Time
says...
Post by BGarza420
[...]
for some reason Dick Cavett and Toby Maguire seem like they don't belong.

Hudson
Craig Smith
2004-06-24 23:53:13 UTC
Date: 6/24/2004 4:19 PM Central Daylight Time
says...
Post by BGarza420
[...]
Big things come in small packages. Or rather, big packages come on
small frames!

.:. Craig
Craig Smith
2004-06-24 23:53:53 UTC
Post by Fulla Bulla
Aren't you forgetting Rosie O'Donnell?
She has big balls, but not a big dick.

.:. Craig
Craig Smith
2004-06-24 23:55:33 UTC
Post by Tina
What? No Rasputin?
Didn't make enough movies to qualify.

.:. Craig
Big J
2004-06-25 00:01:12 UTC
Date: 6/24/2004 4:19 PM Central Daylight Time
says...
Post by BGarza420
[...]
And big things can come on big frames, too. Former Laker James Worthy is
known to have an anaconda.

Big J

-----

Wyle Coyote
Isnt' the list "long" enough for the Grand Canyon?
That T Woman
2004-06-25 00:08:21 UTC
Too many of these men are dead! Unless they're able to rise from the grave,
who cares?
Post by BGarza420
Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
the biggest penises in Hollywood. Since we've received only 1 report of
Colin Farrell's endowment via imdb and it's appearance in "Tigerland"
not quite measuring up to our standards Hollywood's newest "bad boy"
hasn't yet made our list. Enjoy!
Milton Berle DEAD
Jerry Lewis
John Schneider
Anthony Quinn DEAD
Woody Harrelson
Willem Dafoe
Roddy McDowell DEAD
Eddie Fisher
Humphrey Bogart DEAD
Tobey Maguire
Jimi Hendrix DEAD
Wesley Snipes
Billy Rose ? I don't know who he is/was
Jim Croce DEAD
Warren Beatty
Tom Jones
Steve Martin
Brad Garrett
Shadoe Stevens DEAD
Samuel L. Jackson
Robert Wagner
David Bowie
Ron Ely
Jim Nabors
Frank Zappa DEAD
Patrick Stewart
Freddy Frank
Vanilla Ice
Tommy Lee Jones
Marjoe Gortner
Jason Priestley
Nicholas Cage
Buster Keaton DEAD
Matt Dillon
Mikhail Baryshnikov
James Wood
Wilt Chamberlain DEAD
Donald Sutherland
Aldo Ray DEAD
Paul Stanley
Groucho Marx DEAD
Lou Reed
Lyle Lovett
Sean Connery
Liam Neeson
Errol Flynn DEAD
Ed Begley, Jr.
Warren Cuccurullo ?
David Niven DEAD
Gary Cooper DEAD
Gordon Lightfoot
Michael Landon DEAD
Leonard Cohen
James Caan
Ewan McGregor
Hugh Beaumont DEAD
Robbie Benson
Clint Walker
Dennis O'Keefe
Arsenio Hall
Kevin Spacey
Eddie Murphy
Dolph Lundgren
Charlie Chaplin DEAD
David Letterman
David Cassidy
Shaun Cassidy
Iggy Pop
Bob Newhart
Chris Isaak
Tim Robbins
Dick Cavett
Dr. Hook
Tommy Lee
Christopher Walken
Scott Bakula
Huey Lewis
Freddy Mercury DEAD
Dennis Rodman soon
Vincent Price DEAD
Edward Norton
Billy Bob Thornton
Forrest Tucker DEAD
Victor Mature DEAD
Matthew Lillard
Craig Smith
2004-06-25 01:44:12 UTC
Post by That T Woman
Too many of these men are dead! Unless they're able to rise from the grave,
who cares?
You ain't getting the ones who are alive, either, so it's pretty much
a moot point.
Post by That T Woman
Post by BGarza420
Billy Rose ? I don't know who he is/was
Song writer, Broadway producer:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0741269/
Post by That T Woman
Post by BGarza420
Shadoe Stevens DEAD
Alive:
http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead.nsf/snames-nf/Stevens+Shadoe

.:. Craig
edonline
2004-06-25 02:00:05 UTC
Post by W***@webtv.net
HUGH BEAUMONT ??????????????
It gives new meaning to the phrase "Ward, I think you a bit hard on
The Beaver last night"!

----
Help get CBS' "The Amazing Race" on DVD.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tardvd2/petition.html

Page 1 of 3