Horse Hung Hollywood: Big Penis List For 2004
edonline
2004-06-25 02:01:08 UTC
Post by Big J
Post by W***@webtv.net
HUGH BEAUMONT ??????????????
Now we know why June said "Ward, weren't you a little hard on the Beaver
last night?"
Big J
D'oh! I should have read ahead instead of posting. (Great minds
think alike though)

----
Help get CBS' "The Amazing Race" on DVD.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tardvd2/petition.html
Fulla Bulla
2004-06-25 01:49:48 UTC
Post by Craig Smith
Post by Fulla Bulla
Aren't you forgetting Rosie O'Donnell?
She has big balls, but not a big dick.
.:. Craig
You're probably right. But she is a dickhead.

FB
Alan Moorman
2004-06-25 02:30:14 UTC
ubject: Re: Horse Hung Hollywood: Big Penis List For 2004
Date: 6/24/2004 4:19 PM Central Daylight Time
says...
Post by BGarza420
Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
the biggest penises in Hollywood. Since we've received only 1 report of
Colin Farrell's endowment via imdb and it's appearance in "Tigerland"
not quite measuring up to our standards Hollywood's newest "bad boy"
hasn't yet made our list. Enjoy!
Milton Berle
Jerry Lewis
John Schneider
Anthony Quinn
Woody Harrelson
Willem Dafoe
Roddy McDowell
Eddie Fisher
Humphrey Bogart
Tobey Maguire
Jimi Hendrix
Wesley Snipes
Billy Rose
Jim Croce
Warren Beatty
Tom Jones
Steve Martin
Brad Garrett
Shadoe Stevens
Samuel L. Jackson
Robert Wagner
David Bowie
Ron Ely
Jim Nabors
Frank Zappa
Patrick Stewart
Freddy Frank
Vanilla Ice
Tommy Lee Jones
Marjoe Gortner
Jason Priestley
Nicholas Cage
Buster Keaton
Matt Dillon
Mikhail Baryshnikov
James Wood
Wilt Chamberlain
Donald Sutherland
Aldo Ray
Paul Stanley
Groucho Marx
Lou Reed
Lyle Lovett
Sean Connery
Liam Neeson
Errol Flynn
Ed Begley, Jr.
Warren Cuccurullo
David Niven
Gary Cooper
Gordon Lightfoot
Michael Landon
Leonard Cohen
James Caan
Ewan McGregor
Hugh Beaumont
Robbie Benson
Clint Walker
Dennis O'Keefe
Arsenio Hall
Kevin Spacey
Eddie Murphy
Dolph Lundgren
Charlie Chaplin
David Letterman
David Cassidy
Shaun Cassidy
Iggy Pop
Bob Newhart
Chris Isaak
Tim Robbins
Dick Cavett
Dr. Hook
Tommy Lee
Christopher Walken
Scott Bakula
Huey Lewis
Freddy Mercury
Dennis Rodman
Vincent Price
Edward Norton
Billy Bob Thornton
Forrest Tucker
Victor Mature
Matthew Lillard
Aren't you forgetting Rosie O'Donnell?
for some reason Dick Cavett and Toby Maguire seem like they don't belong.
Hudson
Big things come in small packages. Or rather, big packages come on
small frames!
.:. Craig
.....and 'normal' sized packages look bigger on small frames.

(as the porn industry knows...)

Alan

====================================

Question: What did one paradigm say to the other paradigm?

Answer: Shift happens.

======================================
Alan Moorman
2004-06-25 02:31:54 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:22:39 -0400, Ferrante
Post by Ferrante
What a meat market...
Post by BGarza420
John Schneider
I would have loved for old John to mount me in Hazzard County. I
really believe I developed eye strain from starring at his crotch
everytime he was on TV. Lovely package he has.
Post by BGarza420
Woody Harrelson
White boys may not be able to jump, but they can screw. I would
certainly spread my legs for "Woody."
Post by BGarza420
Tobey Maguire
How I would have loved to have been in The Cider House when he was
there. He is so hot, and I am as I type these words...
Post by BGarza420
Warren Beatty
"I ain't no loverboy" Clyde told Bonnie, but you don't have to be.
Leave the lovin to me...
Post by BGarza420
Tom Jones
I could show old Tom a few new things this Pussycat knows...
Post by BGarza420
Vanilla Ice
Hey, Vanilla Ice in da house! Yeah, baby, we could do it while your
"DJ revolves it."
Post by BGarza420
Tommy Lee Jones
He sure turned me on in Coal Miner's daughter. I would have loved to
have him take me to the wood.
Post by BGarza420
Jason Priestley
Just too hot and too big. It doesn't get any better (or bigger0 than
this!
Post by BGarza420
Matt Dillon
Any doubts as to his size, just watch the movie, Singles (which is
currently playing on HBO), about ten minutes from the end of the
movie, where Matt is walking down the sidewalk towards the camera. His
jeans are tight and it couldn't be more obvious. I bought the movie
for that one minute. My favorite since I saw him in his underwear in
Little Darlings.
Hollywood knows the value of a well-placed sock. . . . .

Alan

====================================

======================================
Will C.
2004-06-25 02:50:03 UTC
Ralph Fiennes
Will C.
2004-06-25 02:53:59 UTC
Shadoe Stevens is dead????????
Fannie
2004-06-25 03:20:10 UTC
Pictures, we need pictures!

Bob Newheart and Dick Cavett? ~~Shivers~~

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!
Caramel Amazon
2004-06-25 03:54:36 UTC
What about Michael Jordan? If my memory serves me correct, I once read
that he's supposedly well endowed...
CRobin4564
2004-06-25 05:11:23 UTC
Post by BGarza420
[...]
I thought Ernest Borgnine had a big one. In fact, I heard his wife talking
about it about 10 days ago. Either he is GOOD in the sack or he is good AND
has a big one. But I thought I had heard somewhere else that he was well
endowed.

CarolR
Makan amess
2004-06-25 05:37:21 UTC
bea authur supposedly packs a big wad.
E.
2004-06-25 06:21:05 UTC
Post by Rick in Oz
Post by BGarza420
[...]
I can't say this is a subject that consumes my life .....and I dont want to
make a dick of myself or cock-up a post but I cant see his name in the list
but I thought old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, was supposed to be pretty well
endowed and had "special" underware ????
From Sunny Oz, Rick :)
Proud Keeper of the talented & beautiful Halle Berry.
Ava Gardner apparently had this to say:

"He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock."

(found on this site: http://www.gretagarbage.com/chapter.html)

E.
PS: the only one on that gretagarbage site I take issue with, is Don's
Johnson. There are pictures online that show it sure ain't no "beer
can"; and, I met a guy who was his lover way back in the day and
confirmed he wasn't anything to write home about. :/
SYSYPHUS' SISTER
2004-06-25 11:32:06 UTC
Post by Will C.
Shadoe Stevens is dead????????
Is it really true that Shadoe Stevens is Farah Fawcett's brother?

SYSYPHUS' SISTER
Argyle
2004-06-25 16:04:18 UTC
Post by BGarza420
Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
the biggest penises in Hollywood. Since we've received only 1 report of
Colin Farrell's endowment via imdb and it's appearance in "Tigerland"
not quite measuring up to our standards Hollywood's newest "bad boy"
hasn't yet made our list. Enjoy!
Milton Berle ---- definite
Jerry Lewis ----- rumored
John Schneider ---- Definite
Anthony Quinn
Woody Harrelson
Willem Dafoe ---- Definite
Roddy McDowell ----Definite
Eddie Fisher
Humphrey Bogart ---- possible
Tobey Maguire
Jimi Hendrix
Wesley Snipes
Billy Rose
Jim Croce ---- definite
Warren Beatty ----- NOT
Tom Jones ----- All balls
Steve Martin ---- probably
Brad Garrett
Shadoe Stevens
Samuel L. Jackson
Robert Wagner
David Bowie
Ron Ely
Jim Nabors ----- so the rumor goes
Frank Zappa ----- yep
Patrick Stewart ---- above avg.
Freddy Frank
Vanilla Ice
Tommy Lee Jones
Marjoe Gortner -----also rumored
Jason Priestley ----definite
Nicholas Cage ----yep
Buster Keaton ---- rumored to be
Matt Dillon
Mikhail Baryshnikov
James Wood --yes
Wilt Chamberlain
Donald Sutherland ---- NOT pictures on the net
Aldo Ray
Paul Stanley
Groucho Marx
Lou Reed
Lyle Lovett
Sean Connery ----- Average
Liam Neeson Above avg
Errol Flynn ---- not soft!
Ed Begley, Jr. definite
Warren Cuccurullo ---- definitely a definite
David Niven
Gary Cooper ----- rumored to be one of the biggest for the era
Gordon Lightfoot
Michael Landon ----- don't think so
Leonard Cohen
James Caan
Ewan McGregor
Hugh Beaumont
Robbie Benson ----- Avg
Clint Walker
Dennis O'Keefe
Arsenio Hall
Kevin Spacey
Eddie Murphy
Dolph Lundgren ----- Avg
Charlie Chaplin -----so the rumor goes
David Letterman ----- probably
David Cassidy
Shaun Cassidy ---- definite
Iggy Pop
Bob Newhart
Chris Isaak
Tim Robbins
Dick Cavett
Dr. Hook
Tommy Lee
Christopher Walken
Scott Bakula
Huey Lewis
Freddy Mercury ----- definite
Dennis Rodman
Vincent Price
Edward Norton ----- above avg.
Billy Bob Thornton
Forrest Tucker ----- definitely
Victor Mature ----- above avg.
Matthew Lillard
Anthony Perkins ----- definite
Argyle
2004-06-25 16:05:49 UTC
Post by Rick in Oz
old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, was supposed to be pretty well
endowed and had "special" underware ????
From Sunny Oz, Rick :)
Now, that's one I haven't heard. Always thought he was hung like chicken.
Argyle
2004-06-25 16:07:40 UTC
My thought, also.
Argyle
2004-06-25 16:10:32 UTC
Post by PScan16416
Define big?
More than a mouthful?
No we're back to size....mouth size ;)
Argyle
We definitely was/is a big prick! Is he still shopping?
Bill
2004-06-25 17:45:21 UTC
Post by Argyle
Post by Rick in Oz
old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, was supposed to be pretty well
endowed and had "special" underware ????
From Sunny Oz, Rick :)
Now, that's one I haven't heard. Always thought he was hung like chicken.
This is what Ava Gardner said about Frank, “Frank was only 120 pounds,
but 110 of it was pure cock.”

Bill
Dr. Sooz
2004-06-25 18:13:01 UTC
I htought Kevin Baocn was famous for his big dick. Ben Stiller, too.
~~
Sooz
Robert L. Morris
2004-06-25 18:49:56 UTC
Post by Argyle
Post by Rick in Oz
old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, was supposed to be pretty well
endowed and had "special" underware ????
From Sunny Oz, Rick :)
Now, that's one I haven't heard. Always thought he was hung like chicken.
- had "special" underware - is what Liz Taylor had to have made for Senator
John Warner during their marriage.....I know I know off topic politician not
Hollywood celeb but with Liz in there doesn't that count as close like in
horse
shoes...and since we are speaking of those hung like horses....? I think I
better
go take my medician I'm rambing ... again.

Page 2 of 3