Sexiest Man of 2017: It's the guys' turn now!
Add Reply
k***@gmail.com
2017-11-17 02:10:46 UTC
Sexiest Woman of 2017 is now in the books and we have our co-winners: Sophia Bush and Lea Michele. Its return was a success, we can't wait to do it all over again early next summer for Sexiest Woman of 2018.

But we're not stopping, because right now...it's the guys' turn as, after taking nine years off, Sexiest Man is also back! The ten who are vying for the 2017 title are, in no particular order:

Chris Hemsworth
Idris Elba
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Justin Timberlake (2003 winner and who should've gotten People's Sexiest Man Alive, NOT Blake Shelton!)
Milo Ventimiglia
Shawn Mendes
John Cena
Shemar Moore
Ryan Reynolds
Derek Hough

This will be a two-round affair; top five guys will advance to the finals.

And no need waiting till after the weekend, because it all starts...RIGHT NOW (same "vote as many times as you like" rule as the ladies apply)!!!!!
http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/?pollID=1146695
Lesmond
2017-11-17 20:58:02 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Tyson Ritter
--
Do not spray into eyes
I have sprayed you into my eyes
Miloch
2017-11-18 00:38:28 UTC
Post by Lesmond
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Tex Ritter...not so sure he's dead...it seems like I heard him just yesterday.