Looks Like Ivanka Trump Unfollowed Steve Bannon on Twitter
2018-01-05 01:19:05 UTC
https://www.thecut.com/2018/01/ivanka-trump-steve-bannon-twitter.html

The Trump family appears to not be very pleased with former White House official
Steve Bannon’s unflattering musings to Michael Wolff in his new book Fire and
Fury: Inside the Trump White House. First, President Donald Trump issued a
statement declaring that Bannon “lost his mind” (before having his lawyers send
a cease-and-desist letter). Then, Don Jr. followed that up by suggesting that
perhaps former communications director Anthony Scaramucci was right when he said
Bannon was trying to “suck [his] own cock.” And now, Ivanka Trump has taken the
feud one step further … by apparently no longer following Bannon on Twitter.

Trump Alert @TrumpsAlert

IvankaTrump appears to no longer follow @StephenBannon. (This bot cannot tell if
this was an unfollow, suspension or block.)

12:40 PM - Jan 4, 2018

What an escalation.

*
Governor Swill
2018-01-06 09:43:18 UTC
On 4 Jan 2018 17:19:05 -0800, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>https://www.thecut.com/2018/01/ivanka-trump-steve-bannon-twitter.html
>
>The Trump family appears to not be very pleased with former White House official
>Steve Bannon’s unflattering musings to Michael Wolff in his new book Fire and
>Fury: Inside the Trump White House. First, President Donald Trump issued a
>statement declaring that Bannon “lost his mind” (before having his lawyers send
>a cease-and-desist letter). Then, Don Jr. followed that up by suggesting that
>perhaps former communications director Anthony Scaramucci was right when he said
>Bannon was trying to “suck [his] own cock.” And now, Ivanka Trump has taken the
>feud one step further … by apparently no longer following Bannon on Twitter.
>
> Trump Alert @TrumpsAlert
>

>IvankaTrump appears to no longer follow @StephenBannon. (This bot cannot tell if
>this was an unfollow, suspension or block.)
>
>12:40 PM - Jan 4, 2018
>
>What an escalation.
>

>*

It's like watching a trashy daytime talk show. Chairs will soon be
thrown.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill