John McCain Requests Former Rivals, Barack Obama, George W. Bush to Eulogize Him at Funeral
2018-08-26 17:01:30 UTC
https://www.theroot.com/john-mccain-requests-former-rivals-barack-obama-georg-1828610386

I’m of the contention that we should generally be judged or even rated as humans
by the best—and not worst—thing we’ve ever done. So I have no problems with the
recently deceased Senator from Arizona, John McCain, a flawed, fallible white
man from America, being assessed honestly. Frankly, I’m having the biggest kiki
over McCain giving President Petty Bonespurs a great big fat finger from the
grave.

In life, McCain notoriously left his sick bed to help cast the death knell for
the repeal of Obamacare; he also chose not to pander to his racist base when
some questioned Obama’s allegiance to America. In this writer’s mind, that
levels out his choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate, and voting against
making Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday a national holiday in his first term in
Congress. In general, and despite his political party, McCain has, for the most
part, acted with decency and integrity, attributes all but ghost from today’s
Capitol Hill.

In that vein, CBS News reports that McCain requested that former Presidents
Barack Obama and George W. Bush deliver eulogies at his funeral. McCain died on
Saturday at age 81.

Former President Obama, who defeated the six-term Senator in 2008 presidential
race, issued a statement shortly after McCain’s death saying that he and his
former rival shared “ a fidelity to something higher.” Obama continues:

We saw our political battles, even, as a privilege, something noble, an
opportunity to serve as stewards of those high ideals at home, and to advance
them around the world. We saw this country as a place where anything is possible
– and citizenship as our patriotic obligation to ensure it forever remains that
way.

Few of us have been tested the way John once was, or required to show the kind
of courage that he did. But all of us can aspire to the courage to put the
greater good above our own. At John’s best, he showed us what that means. And
for that, we are all in his debt. Michelle and I send our most heartfelt
condolences to Cindy and their family.”

Donald Trump, McCain’s sometimes bitter rival, was not invited to McCain’s
funeral, according to reports. Under previously announced plans, Vice President
Mike Pence will attend instead.

In having at least two, and probably all living, presidents besides the sitting
one, at his funeral, McCain by acting decently, remains “the maverick.”

*
Tommy
2018-08-26 17:18:45 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

i traitor serving under the protection of daddys wing.
Miloch
2018-08-26 18:24:58 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In having at least two, and probably all living, presidents besides
>> the sitting one, at his funeral, McCain by acting decently, remains
>> "the maverick."
>
>i traitor serving under the protection of daddys wing.

...even in death, McCain gives Commander Bone-Spurs the finger.

*
Tommy
2018-08-26 19:57:28 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

a coward, a traitor, and couldn't even fly a jet proper.
Miloch
2018-08-26 20:36:00 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>i traitor serving under the protection of daddys wing.
>>

>> ...even in death, McCain gives Commander Bone-Spurs the finger.
>>

>a coward, a traitor, and couldn't even fly a jet proper.

ya...ya...unlike The Donald who got his personal physician to write a letter to
his draft board explaining that young Donnie had a bad case of 'bone spurs' and
should be excused from the draft and not sent to Vietnam.

While McCain was flying combat missions, The Donald was bravely ignoring his
painful 'bone spurs' while dancing at Studio 54.

*
Tommy
2018-08-26 21:47:05 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

mc cain was a traitor, prove trump didn't have bone spurs.
Miloch
2018-08-26 21:51:05 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>a coward, a traitor, and couldn't even fly a jet proper.
>>
>> ya...ya...unlike The Donald who got his personal physician to write a
>> letter to his draft board explaining that young Donnie had a bad case
>> of 'bone spurs' and should be excused from the draft and not sent to
>> Vietnam.
>>
>> While McCain was flying combat missions, The Donald was bravely
>> ignoring his painful 'bone spurs' while dancing at Studio 54.
>>

>mc cain was a traitor, prove trump didn't have bone spurs.

...give it up, Trump-Girl...McCain's dead and yet the Grifter-in-the-White House
continues to live!...God is dead

*
Tommy
2018-08-26 22:15:52 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy
> says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

>>> ya...ya...unlike The Donald who got his personal physician to write
>>> a letter to his draft board explaining that young Donnie had a bad
>>> case of 'bone spurs' and should be excused from the draft and not
>>> sent to Vietnam.
>>>
>>> While McCain was flying combat missions, The Donald was bravely
>>> ignoring his painful 'bone spurs' while dancing at Studio 54.
>>>

>>mc cain was a traitor, prove trump didn't have bone spurs.
>
> ...give it up, Trump-Girl...McCain's dead and yet the
> Grifter-in-the-White House continues to live!...God is dead

so you cant prove trump didn't have bone spurs, typical lib spin and
avoid.

Miloch
2018-08-26 22:04:01 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>a coward, a traitor, and couldn't even fly a jet proper.
>>
>> ya...ya...unlike The Donald who got his personal physician to write a
>> letter to his draft board explaining that young Donnie had a bad case
>> of 'bone spurs' and should be excused from the draft and not sent to
>> Vietnam.
>>
>> While McCain was flying combat missions, The Donald was bravely
>> ignoring his painful 'bone spurs' while dancing at Studio 54.
>>

>mc cain was a traitor, prove trump didn't have bone spurs

....Trump loved the idea of wearing a uniform...daddy sent him to a private
military style school and his 'bone spurs' didn't seem to slow 'im down...his
only love was actually wearing a uniform...getting shot at like most others
filling their military obligations was out of the question.

Gee...he looks so 'military' in the link.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-showered-with-donald-trump-at-military-school

Why doncha make the pic into a poster and hang it on your wall...

*
Tommy
2018-08-26 22:17:02 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy
> says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

>>> ya...ya...unlike The Donald who got his personal physician to write
>>> a letter to his draft board explaining that young Donnie had a bad
>>> case of 'bone spurs' and should be excused from the draft and not
>>> sent to Vietnam.
>>>
>>> While McCain was flying combat missions, The Donald was bravely
>>> ignoring his painful 'bone spurs' while dancing at Studio 54.
>>>

>>mc cain was a traitor, prove trump didn't have bone spurs
>
> ....Trump loved the idea of wearing a uniform...daddy sent him to a
> private military style school and his 'bone spurs' didn't seem to slow
> 'im down...his only love was actually wearing a uniform...getting shot
> at like most others filling their military obligations was out of the
> question.
>
> Gee...he looks so 'military' in the link.
>
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-showered-with-donald-trump-at-
military-
> school
>
> Why doncha make the pic into a poster and hang it on your wall...
>

> *

your obsession with trump is scary

where's that proof he never had bone spurs, how come obummer never
served
Miloch
2018-08-26 22:28:01 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy
>> says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>mc cain was a traitor, prove trump didn't have bone spurs
>>
>> ....Trump loved the idea of wearing a uniform...daddy sent him to a
>> private military style school and his 'bone spurs' didn't seem to slow
>> 'im down...his only love was actually wearing a uniform...getting shot
>> at like most others filling their military obligations was out of the
>> question.
>>
>> Gee...he looks so 'military' in the link.
>>
>> https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-showered-with-donald-trump-at-
>military-
>> school
>>
>> Why doncha make the pic into a poster and hang it on your wall...
>>

>> *
>>

>your obsession with trump is scary

Nah...what's scary is your blind adoration/allegiance of this grifter/tax
cheat/Russian colluder...no one says he DIDN'T have bone spurs...it's his claim
that they were debilitating enough to get him out of the draft!

Obama never served because the draft was over when he reached military age.

...try to keep up, Trump Girl...you're embarrassing yourself!

*

Tommy
2018-08-26 22:54:31 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

>>> ....Trump loved the idea of wearing a uniform...daddy sent him to a
>>> private military style school and his 'bone spurs' didn't seem to
>>> slow 'im down...his only love was actually wearing a
>>> uniform...getting shot at like most others filling their military
>>> obligations was out of the question.
>>>
>>> Gee...he looks so 'military' in the link.
>>>
>>> https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-showered-with-donald-trump-at-
>>military-
>>> school
>>>
>>> Why doncha make the pic into a poster and hang it on your wall...
>>>

>>> *
>>>

>>your obsession with trump is scary
>
> Nah...what's scary is your blind adoration/allegiance of this
> grifter/tax cheat/Russian colluder...no one says he DIDN'T have bone
> spurs...it's his claim that they were debilitating enough to get him
> out of the draft!
>
> Obama never served because the draft was over when he reached military
> age.
>
> ...try to keep up, Trump Girl...you're embarrassing yourself!

so you claimed he didnt, but cant prove he didn't..ok
obama could have joined as i did, but most rats like him are cowards, no
proof trump colluded with the russians, so what's your next whine