April 1st WOULD HAVE BEEN Rusty 'Le Grand Orange' Staub's 74th birthday!
Add Reply
David ConeHead
2018-04-01 06:45:34 UTC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_Staub

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/s/staubru01.shtml

Do dead people still have birthdays?

But lets just ignore the 'big elephant in the room', you know, all the
hundreds of online obituaries did not even mention that ...

... he had never been married, fathered any children, nor ever
been seen (by the media) on a date with a woman (or man).

What is the untold story of the Le Grande Orange's love life?

Did he have a secret stash of a large collection of 'pron'? Was it
'straight' 'pron' (like mine) or was it .. you know .. 'pre Peter
North' type videos, (wink, wink)?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm!
Bill
2018-04-07 03:41:21 UTC
Post by David ConeHead
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm!
The only things that makes me go hmmmm are why you have continued to
care about this year after year, and why you didn't have the decency to
stop it after his death.
Miloch
2018-04-07 04:27:17 UTC
Post by Bill
Post by David ConeHead
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm!
The only things that makes me go hmmmm are why you have continued to
care about this year after year, and why you didn't have the decency to
stop it after his death.
Two questions:

1. Prodigy.net is still a thing?

2. Aren't you the same "Bill" who a couple of years ago proclaimed a musical
preference for polka music?