Fox News Host Slips and Calls Trump a 'Dictator' Live on Air
2018-06-11 14:33:07 UTC
https://splinternews.com/fox-news-host-slips-and-calls-trump-a-dictator-live-on-1826725715

Fox & Friends Weekend host Abby Huntsman apologized on Sunday after she came
under fire for making a critical but fair assessment of the president of the
United States—by accident.

Huntsman—the daughter of the U.S. ambassador to Russia—was commenting live as
President Donald Trump arrived in Singapore for the nuclear summit between him
and Kim Jong-un, the leader of North Korea, where human rights abuses have been
compared to those in Nazi Germany.

“There we have him,” Huntsman said as footage of Trump disembarking from his
plane aired. “There is the president of the United States, Donald Trump, about
to walk down those stairs, stepping foot in Singapore as we await this historic
summit with the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.” She continued:

“This is history we are living, regardless of what happens in that meeting
between the two dictators. What we are seeing right now, this is history.”

Incredible. Obviously this was a total Freudian slip, but it’s kind of nice when
even the host of a Fox show can’t help but spout some accidental truth.

Abby Huntsman‏Verified account @HuntsmanAbby

Abby Huntsman Retweeted Kimberly Bogue ��

Apologized on the show. I’ll never claim to be a perfect human being. We all
have slip ups in life, I have many :) now let’s all move on to things that
actually matter.

Following backlash, Huntsman apologized for the slip-up, both on air and on
Twitter, where she said she had never claimed she was a perfect human being.
Never change, Abby.

*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-11 15:54:28 UTC
[...]
If only TRUMP would ignore and abuse the Constitution like Obama
did..... then he too could resemble a dictator.
--
That's Karma

A homeless person can never be lost.
Miloch
2018-06-11 17:32:06 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
https://splinternews.com/fox-news-host-slips-and-calls-trump-a-dictator-live-on-1826725715
Fox & Friends Weekend host Abby Huntsman apologized on Sunday after she came
under fire for making a critical but fair assessment of the president of the
United States—by accident.
Huntsman—the daughter of the U.S. ambassador to Russia—was commenting live
as
President Donald Trump arrived in Singapore for the nuclear summit between >>
Following backlash, Huntsman apologized for the slip-up, both on air and on
Twitter, where she said she had never claimed she was a perfect human being.
Never change, Abby.
If only TRUMP would ignore and abuse the Constitution like Obama
did..... then he too could resemble a dictator.
Looks like you've been sniffing that Trump glue extra hard today...you
know...double dosing.

...what was it this time!...an argument with the wife?...dog won't stop
barking?...police find your secret stash of AK-47s, counterfeit 100s & hand
grenades?

*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-11 23:14:22 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
I read a post that some assbag wrote....

Miloch
2018-06-12 00:51:28 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
....just know that when you 'read' news items about the Trumperoonie in
Singapore, the 'Kim' he's meeting with is NOT of the Kardashian variety.

*
Gronk
So what did Obama do in that regard?
Miloch
2018-06-18 05:09:34 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
....don't expect a coherent answer.

*

Mitchell Holman
2018-06-11 17:59:48 UTC
[...]
Watch this space for the rightwing excuse
that Fox News is "lying liberal media"