Paris Hilton Helps Poor People...Gives Man on the Street a Wad of 20-Dollar Bills!
2018-03-22 03:40:18 UTC
Paris Hilton Gives Man on the Street a Wad of 20-Dollar Bills!

http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/21/paris-hilton-gives-man-on-the-street-a-wad-of-20-dollar-bills/

Paris Hilton brightened up this lucky man’s day!

The 37-year-old TV personality stepped out for lunch to celebrate her mom
Kathy‘s 59th birthday at The Palm on Wednesday (March 21) in Beverly Hills,
Calif.

They were joined by Paris‘ sister Nicky Hilton.

Paris looked trendy in a multicolored plunging dress with oversized cat-eye
shades.

Outside the restaurant, Paris handed a stack of 20-dollar bills to a man she met
on the street! They were all smiles as they shared a hug.

*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-22 16:29:27 UTC
Paris Hilton Gives Man on the Street a Wad of 20-Dollar Bills!
http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/21/paris-hilton-gives-man-on-the-street-a-wad-of-20-dollar-bills/
Paris Hilton brightened up this lucky man’s day!
The 37-year-old TV personality stepped out for lunch to celebrate her mom
Kathy‘s 59th birthday at The Palm on Wednesday (March 21) in Beverly Hills,
Calif.
They were joined by Paris‘ sister Nicky Hilton.
Paris looked trendy in a multicolored plunging dress with oversized cat-eye
shades.
Outside the restaurant, Paris handed a stack of 20-dollar bills to a man she met
on the street! They were all smiles as they shared a hug.
The Liberal fix all.... wads of money.

Why didn't she take the man to the trendy shops for a makeover.... ;)
That's Karma
Miloch
2018-03-22 17:54:59 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
Paris Hilton Gives Man on the Street a Wad of 20-Dollar Bills!
http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/21/paris-hilton-gives-man-on-the-street-a-wad-of-20-dollar-bills/
Paris Hilton brightened up this lucky man’s day!
The 37-year-old TV personality stepped out for lunch to celebrate her mom
Kathy‘s 59th birthday at The Palm on Wednesday (March 21) in Beverly Hills,
Calif.
They were joined by Paris‘ sister Nicky Hilton.
Paris looked trendy in a multicolored plunging dress with oversized cat-eye
shades.
Outside the restaurant, Paris handed a stack of 20-dollar bills to a man she met
on the street! They were all smiles as they shared a hug.
The Liberal fix all.... wads of money.
Why didn't she take the man to the trendy shops for a makeover.... ;)
Here's another sad news item for ya Scotty...

Longtime “Bozo The Clown” Frank Avruch Has Died

http://dlisted.com/2018/03/22/longtime-bozo-the-clown-frank-avruch-has-died/

As far as clown archetypes go, you won’t find one more iconic than Bozo The
Clown. Big red nose, check. Eyebrow game on fleek, check. Clown pattern
baldness, check. WCVB in Boston reports that Frank Avruch, the man who played
Bozo The Clown from 1959 through 1970 has died. Frank was more than just a
clown. He was also a beloved Boston local celebrity who hosted and appeared on
numerous shows on WCVB-TV including Good Day, The Great Entertainment and Man
About Town.

According to WCVB-TV:

“I’ve done it all. I’ve done radio, I’ve done TV, I’ve done booth announcing,
disc jockey shows … interviews — serious interviews, not-so-serious interviews,”
Avruch said in the retrospective.

Frank didn’t create and wasn’t the first to play Bozo, but his portrayal was
syndicated for markets that didn’t have their own Bozo making Frank’s Bozo the
Bozo of record for millions of Americans. Frank was also a UNICEF ambassador.

“A lot of people when they talk to me now, they are sort of hesitant to bring it
up. How could this suave, somewhat sophisticated man be this guy with red-orange
hair and big shoes? And I said, that is one of the highlights of my career,” he
said.

Frank died of heart disease at the age of 89.