Pecker Squeezed
2018-08-24 15:41:12 UTC
more at https://splinternews.com/pecker-squeezed-1828555504

The hits keep coming for President Donald Trump. First it was his former
campaign chief Paul Manafort’s criminal conviction for tax evasion at the hands
of a jury on Tuesday. Later that day, it was his longtime attorney, confidant,
and fixer Michael Cohen’s guilty plea for various financial crimes, in which he
implicated Trump himself. And now, it’s close ally and media mogul David Pecker,
who has reportedly been granted immunity by prosecutors who are investigating
the president’s hush money payments to women with whom he allegedly had an
affair.

Pecker, who chairs The National Enquirer’s parent company American Media, Inc.,
has reportedly corroborated Cohen’s testimony that Donald Trump was aware of and
involved in payments made to women, including former Playboy playmate Karen
McDougal and adult film star Stormy Daniels, in exchange for their silence about
their alleged sexual encounters. News of Pecker’s cooperation with authorities
was first reported by the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday evening, with Vanity
Fair confirming details of the immunity deal on Thursday morning.

Pecker’s immunity—and his subsequent claims—represent another major blow to the
president, who just this week insisted that he had no part in the payments to
the women, and he only learned about them “later.”

While it’s unclear just what Pecker specifically told investigators, what’s
known is that under his leadership The National Enquirer engaged in “catch and
kill” journalism, in which they would pay for the exclusive rights to the
women’s stories, and then essentially sit on them—ensuring they never saw the
light of day. The Enquirer also reportedly paid $30,000 to quash stories about
an alleged Trump love child in 2015, and essentially gave Cohen veto power over
Trump-related stories.

Oh, and they also endorsed Trump’s presidential run, cementing their role as the
one of the most Trump-friendly media outlets.

Pecker’s immunity deal, therefore, presents significant problems for the
president, who has steadfastly (if hilariously) refused to admit any
wrongdoing—even though he was caught on tape discussing the hush money payments
with Cohen.

more at https://splinternews.com/pecker-squeezed-1828555504

*
Tommy
2018-08-24 17:25:16 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

But not a crime.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-08-24 19:18:51 UTC

Yeah. Crimes. Cohen pled guilty to two felonies, and implicated Trump.
Tommy
2018-08-24 20:31:30 UTC

Word against word.
Miloch
2018-08-24 20:36:29 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>"M.I.Wakefield" <***@present.com> wrote in
>
>> "Tommy" wrote in message
>>
>>> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>> But not a crime.
>>
>> Yeah. Crimes. Cohen pled guilty to two felonies, and implicated
>> Trump.
>>

>Word against word.

Make your responses even simpler...more Tea Partyish...grunt once for
'yes'...grunt twice for 'no' and just hunch your shoulders if yer not sure or
don't understand the post.

*
Tommy
2018-08-24 21:15:25 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

No crime, no proof.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-08-24 21:31:38 UTC
"Tommy" wrote in message

> No crime, no proof.

Excluding all the evidence, and the testimony of a co-conspirator, of
course.
Tommy
2018-08-24 22:53:59 UTC
"M.I.Wakefield" <***@present.com> wrote in news:plptfr$l9j$***@dont-
email.me:

Words against words
M.I.Wakefield
2018-08-24 21:04:16 UTC
"Tommy" wrote in message

> "M.I.Wakefield" <***@present.com> wrote in

> > Yeah. Crimes. Cohen pled guilty to two felonies, and implicated Trump.

> Word against word.

Breaking!

Trump's accountant has a full immunity deal.

Awkward ... so very awkward.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-08-24 21:05:58 UTC

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1033095724584423425

Ha!
Tommy
2018-08-24 21:16:03 UTC

Immunity given to make others say what the mooler team wants to here.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-08-24 21:33:24 UTC
"Tommy" wrote in message

> "M.I.Wakefield" <***@present.com> wrote in

> > Breaking!
> > Trump's accountant has a full immunity deal.
> > Awkward ... so very awkward.

> Immunity given to make others say what the mooler team wants to here.

Not Muller ... the Southern District of New York ... they can't be fired,
and they don't quit.
Miloch
2018-08-24 22:24:07 UTC
In article <plptj6$lsu$***@dont-email.me>, M.I.Wakefield says...

>"Tommy" wrote in message
>
>> "M.I.Wakefield" <***@present.com> wrote in
>
>> > Breaking!
>> > Trump's accountant has a full immunity deal.
>> > Awkward ... so very awkward.
>
>> Immunity given to make others say what the mooler team wants to here.
>
>Not Muller ... the Southern District of New York ... they can't be fired,
>and they don't quit.

Don't confuse Tommy with the facts...

*
Tommy
2018-08-24 22:55:23 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

Need a tissue little fella?
Miloch
2018-08-25 00:18:46 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <plptj6$lsu$***@dont-email.me>, M.I.Wakefield says...
>>>
>>>"Tommy" wrote in message

>>>Not Muller ... the Southern District of New York ... they can't be
>>>fired, and they don't quit.
>>>

>> Don't confuse Tommy with the facts...
>>

>Need a tissue little fella?

Not needed now, One-Syllable Boy!....but will need them when Federal Marshalls
haul the Grifter-in-the-White-House's fat God-Damn ass out the door.

...I'll be joining all the rest of those shedding tears of joy/relief that the
Trump family is finally out of government and facing NY state charges of money
laundering and corruption.

...comon' TeaParty-Boy...help me come up with a good prison name for Ivanka.

*
Tommy
2018-08-25 10:21:17 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

Un knot those panties cupcake, it's gonna be ok.
Miloch
2018-08-25 15:46:01 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>Need a tissue little fella?
>>
>> Not needed now, One-Syllable Boy!....but will need them when Federal
>> Marshalls haul the Grifter-in-the-White-House's fat God-Damn ass out
>> the door.
>>
>> ...I'll be joining all the rest of those shedding tears of joy/relief
>> that the Trump family is finally out of government and facing NY state
>> charges of money laundering and corruption.
>>
>> ...comon' TeaParty-Boy...help me come up with a good prison name for
>> Ivanka.
>>

>> *
>>

>Un knot those panties cupcake, it's gonna be ok.

...those are the words Jared Kushner's gonna hear a lot of in the slammer.

go Raiders/9ners
MaxxX
2018-08-25 03:33:14 UTC

And a diaper.
Tommy
2018-08-24 22:55:04 UTC

> "Tommy" wrote in message
>
>> "M.I.Wakefield" <***@present.com> wrote in
>
>> > Breaking!
>> > Trump's accountant has a full immunity deal.
>> > Awkward ... so very awkward.
>
>> Immunity given to make others say what the mooler team wants to here.
>
> Not Muller ... the Southern District of New York ... they can't be
> fired, and they don't quit.

Mooler started the "russian" deal out of hate, found nothing so now he's
making people say what he needs to destroy Trump.
MaxxX
2018-08-25 03:30:51 UTC

Miloch squeezed my pecker.
Miloch
2018-08-25 04:13:54 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>Pecker
>
>Miloch squeezed my pecker.

you're quite the knee-jerk reactionary...or ya been readin' The National
Enquirer a little too much?

*
Rudy Canoza
2018-08-25 04:27:51 UTC

Why would anyone read that rag? They buy great stories, then spike them!
MaxxX
2018-08-25 07:17:59 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Pecker
>>
>>Miloch squeezed my pecker.
>
>you're quite the knee-jerk reactionary...or ya been readin' The National
>Enquirer a little too much?

Hey, take that pecker outta ya mouth.