Amber Rose Slams Trolls Calling Her 5-Year-Old Son 'Gay' for Liking Taylor Swift: 'This Is Why Young Kids Kill Themselves'
2018-03-22 03:42:14 UTC
http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/21/amber-rose-slams-trolls-calling-her-5-year-old-son-gay-for-liking-taylor-swift-this-is-why-young-kids-kill-themselves/

Amber Rose is putting homophobic haters on blast.

The 34-year-old activist, model and actress spoke out on social media on
Wednesday (March 21), just one day after her five-year-old son Sebastian
received an awesome gift from Taylor Swift: VIP tickets to her upcoming
Reputation Tour.

“Shout out to all of the hyper masculine men and ignorant dumb ass women that
will call a five-year-old gay for liking Taylor Swift. This is why young kids
kill themselves And this is also why our society is so f—d up. Liking a certain
type of music will not make you ‘pick’ your sexuality you dumb f–k,” she wrote
on her Instagram Story.

“We allow him to be himself. He can listen to whatever music he likes, he can
like whatever color he wants and we let him be passionate about whatever his
little heart desires,” she added.

“Let’s do better for the next generation people. Grow the f—k up and teach ur
kids to love and not hate. P.S.S. Regardless if he’s gay or straight when he
gets older he will be around the most amazing loving people that will support
him no matter what.”

*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-22 16:26:22 UTC
[...]
Does she let him kill small animals and collect duct tape and shovels
and garbage bags too?

If she doesn't then she's trying to keep her kid from being the serial
killer he has deep inside....

Maybe the problem is her view of normal/abnormal. The other kids seem
to have a clear idea of what they like too, why should they be the ones
to change?
--
That's Karma