Suzanne Somers...I'll Say It, I'm Happy with Trump...Now My Career is Over!!!'
2018-01-23 05:05:19 UTC
http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/22/suzanne-somers-president-donald-trump-fan/

Suzanne Somers is saying it loud and proud ... she's a huge fan of President
Trump, and she also believes she's committing career suicide by saying that.

We got Suzanne leaving WeHo hot spot Madeo over the weekend and asked about the
government shutdown. She says politicians need to get their crap together, but
she praises the Prez ... particularly for the economy.

For the record, Trump's GDP stats in his first year mirror almost exactly
Obama's in his second term.

Suzanne -- whose last big TV gig was on the '90s sitcom "Step by Step" -- can't
help but laugh after acknowledging her Hollywood fate.

*
Nancy Young
2018-01-23 16:17:26 UTC
http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/22/suzanne-somers-president-donald-trump-fan/
Suzanne Somers is saying it loud and proud ... she's a huge fan of President
Trump, and she also believes she's committing career suicide by saying that.
? It wasn't already dead? Buried?