The slow response?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-20 20:57:57 UTC
I think fievel J is bored of talking about me. Give it up Max. Lol
MaxxX
2018-06-20 22:51:04 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I think fievel J is bored of talking about me. Give it up Max. Lol
You've bored everyone. You're gay but you pretend to hate gays.
We get it. Your act is old and boring. You could kill yourself live
on uk.rec.motorcycles and no one would even reply.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I don't like motorcycles anymore; that's why I no longer post on UK rec motorcycles. I just used it to expose idiots on the road; there are less of them there days (camera phone and YouTube are getting rid of them) 😁
Miloch
2018-06-22 17:37:38 UTC
In article <9d31005c-a0c1-4106-9bd4-***@googlegroups.com>,
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F says...
"https://www.google.com/url?q=3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
=20
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I think fievel J is bored of talking about me. Give it up Max. Lol
=20
You've bored everyone. You're gay but you pretend to hate gays. =20
We get it. Your act is old and boring. You could kill yourself live
on uk.rec.motorcycles and no one would even reply.
I don't like motorcycles anymore; that's why I no longer post on UK rec mot=
orcycles. I just used it to expose idiots on the road; there are less of th=
em there days (camera phone and YouTube are getting rid of them) =F0=9F=98=
=81
Heh...motorcycles in the UK!...they're still putt-putting around on Triumphs and
BSAs...right? Or have those companies gone belly-up like all the rest?

*
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-23 09:05:21 UTC
[...]
1 fat pig with no respect for privacy who is now brain damaged after having a stroke probably Max's brother; that's why he is go mad at me.

As for that company that gone bust; they have been employing illegal emigrants from Brazil and constantly lied to their customers.

It's all water under the bridge and not worth talking about them.
MaxxX
2018-06-24 05:48:23 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
that's why I no longer post on UK rec motorcycles.
Yeah, they can't stand you.