— THE TWO GODS OF JUDAISM REVEALED: Smagark Smagoo
dolf
2018-03-01 23:30:21 UTC
The two gods of Judaism: @1 - Hymen {Marriage} / @5 - Priapus {Baal-Peor}
revealed as being the idolatrous gnomic imperative for being Jesus Christ
murderers and God Almighty (YHWH) blasphemers:

— SIGNS ‘N WONDERS —

“I AM RIGHTEOUS.
AND YOU’RE NOT.
ALWAYS IMPIOUS.
THAT’S THE PLOT.

BY GOD DECLARED.
TO BEING JUST SO.
OF YOU DESPAIRED.
MOST CERTAINLY NO.

ALL SLANDER CEASE.
I’M NOT TO BLAME.
OR NEVER BE PEACE.
PLAYING YOUR GAME.”

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

It is noted that since the Jewish Holocaust Museum of Sydney did not show
any respect to my informal research into Hitler's Table Talk so as to
assist their Community that there is now an intention to seek a criminal
indictment of HOLOCAUST SLANDER which will be directed against members of
the Jewish Community.

“The queen of the south {SHEBA:captivity; old man; repose; oath} shall rise
up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for
she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon
{peaceable; perfect; one who recompenses}; and, behold, a greater than
Solomon [is] here.” [Luke 11:31 (KJV)]

-- THE BASIS OF THE LEGAL CLAIM AGAINST ***@hotmail.com
<***@hotmail.com> SLANDER DUE TO DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF AS
DISLOYALTY TO GOD, SOVEREIGNTY, COUNTRY AND DIGNITY OF THE PERSON AS IMAGO
DEI

YOU ARE NOT ASTUTE ENOUGH TO KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE LEGAL ACCOUNTABILITY
WHICH IS GOING TO FORCIBLY COME UPON YOU--EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE WILL RESULT
IN ANOTHER IN RETURN.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET THIS REMINDER OF CONSTITUTIONAL AND HUMAN RIGHTS
ACCOUNTABILITIES WHICH ARE APPLICABLE UNDER LAW IN THE LEAD UP TO ANZAC DAY
WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL 2018 CELEBRATIONS AND UNTIL MY PREROGATIVE LEGAL
CLAIM AGAINST ALL SUCH NOMINATED PARTIES IS RESOLVED TO MY SATISFACTION.

THE AUSTRALIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS COMPROMISED BY JUDICATORY / LAWYERS WHO
ARE GUILTY OF AIDING AND ABETTING CARDINAL PELL'S TREASON AND DISSOLUTION
OF THE STATE IN THEIR BEING ORGANISATIONALLY BOUND TO ROMAN CATHOLICISM /
FREEMASONRY INSTITUTIONAL PRACTICE AS NEO-FASCIST FOREIGN POWERS

No that’s condoms keeps us free...

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

Here is the mathematical theory to support the last comment:

[IMAGE: From the Egyptian Book of the Dead clearly shows the TRIAD
MICROCOSM / SEPTET MACROCOSM as encapsulation of the meta-descriptor
prototypes were clearly understood and see equivalence between Hexagrams
H37 - JIAREN {THE FAMILY} / H31 - XIAN {RECIPROCALITY} AND GENESIS CHAPTERS
1 to 4]

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta
descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those prototypes to
define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the conception of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis
account of Adam / Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire
Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism."

"I can define #297 - Marriage / Sovereign dynamic / #351 - Anthropic
prototype / #231 - fascist ideology / identity:

In entirely mathematical, deterministic as humanistic terms relative to the
function: #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* being an #364 - jurisprudent (ethical)
and organisational construct: #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*."

Whether it follows the sequence methodology popularised by the later
Pythagorean magic square sum redaction [1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] as a total which
is computed by the equation: n(n²+1)/2

PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER AS CHRIST MURDEROUS TERNIO / #INR
ANAGRAM GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
But if believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" [John
5:44-47]

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE} AS #CENTRE {#PHALLUS}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX} AS 3x3 = #15 - FALCON

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN} AS 4x4 = #34 - SERPENT

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO} AS 5x5 = #65 - DELIMITATION / CIRCUMSCRIBING

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <— SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <— ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65 -
SOLDIERS IN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a rock
or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of #CENTRE}
having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off
his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus {my king, kingdom, or
counselor}.” [John 18:10 (KJV)]

Relate to the same thing and is my Intellectual Property.

If it is the same then it tears the bowels out of Roman Catholicism /
Freemasonry / Islamic et al religious and institutional belief...

I WANT TO ENSURE THAT NO ROMAN CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY AFFILIATED JUDICATORY
/ LAWYERS WILL HAVE ANY CLEAR CONSCIENCE OVER OUR WORLD WAR ONE CENTENARY
2018 REMEMBRANCE SERVICES.

- dolf

Initial Post: 1 March 2018
Smagark Smagoo,
David is King of the Jew,
Be bell be bam listans,
Jesus is King of the Christians,
Be bell be balla zamsims
Mohamad is King of the Muslims
King David is a Jew,
And King Jesus is a Christian.
King Mohamad is a Muslim
And HaShem is King of all three.
So don’t play with your pee-pee.
— IT SEEMS THE SNIVELLING WHINERS HAVE FALLEN SILENT LIKE FLANDERS FIELDS:

HOW’S YOUR CONSCIENCE THIS CENTENARY 2018?

I have told you for the last time to cease your neo-Nazi association with
my Intellectual Property for which all rights are reserved—such association
whether by the Returned Services League (RSL) Freemasonry / Roman Catholic
membership, yourself or any other parties nominated by me is expressly and
totally prohibited in compliance with my entitlement under the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act (USA).

Government Shill #2 <***@gmail.com> IS IN DENIAL AND DELUSIONAL ABOUT
SUCH VALUES EXPRESSED OVER RELIGIOUS BELIEF OF THEIRS AS NEO NAZI WANK

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/DeathStar.pdf>

DOLF @ 2352 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2018: "What sort of snivelling infant
wrote that diatribe below...

Can someone post a photograph of him as I want to see his measure?"

BARON VON SMALLHAUSEN (***@ZIGGO.NL>) @ 0719 ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018:
"BONOBO AND CHIMPANZEE SHARE SIGN LANGUAGE: CAUSE SEEMS (OUR) COMMON
ANCESTOR:

The gestures of bonobos and chimpanzees often have the same meaning,
researchers discovered. That would indicate hereditary transfer via a
common ancestor. An ancestor who is also ours.

<https://www.volkskrant.nl/wetenschap/bonobo-en-chimpansee-delen-gebarentaal-oorzaak-lijkt-onze-gemeenschappelijke-voorouder~a4574107/>"

DOLF @ 1515 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018: "HELAAS that is close but it wasn’t
quite what I asked for...

I did say him / measure and not some gesticulating primate pontificating
upon a computer keyboard."

BARON VON SMALLHAUSEN (***@ZIGGO.NL>) @ 1542 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018:

DOLF @ 2248 HOURS ON 28 MARCH 2018: "*I* *AM* *WILLING* *MYSELF* *INTO*
*EXISTENCE*

“And God said unto Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, I AM THAT I AM: and he
said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel {who prevails with
God}, I AM hath sent me unto you.” [Exodus 3:14 (KJV)]

These datasets contain within Kantian metaphysical terms (Critique of Pure
Reason: 1781) all the Categories of Understanding associated to the
noumenon and are prerequisite to human consciousness.

*ONCE* *AGAIN* *HERE* *IS* *PROOF* *OF* *MY* *RATIONAL* *REALITY*

For an actual example of this which occurred today as a self-defence
mechanism, @ 0919 hrs I said that, “My cogent and coherent thinking {

#348 as [#30, #300, #10, #8] = siyach (H7878): {#10 as #318} 1) to put
forth, mediate, muse, commune, speak, complain, ponder, sing; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to complain; 1a2) to muse, meditate upon, study, ponder; 1a3) to talk,
sing, speak; 1b) (Polel) to meditate, consider, *PUT* *FORTH* *THOUGHTS*;

YOUTUBE: “The X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate January 2016
Theme Video”

} is entirely associated to a trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon
as concordance being referential integrity with temporal reality.”

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.19>

BTW the statements of today about the Egyptian Book (Option C) of the Dead
and that of yesterday: "I can define #297 - Marriage / Sovereign dynamic /
#351 - Anthropic prototype / #231 - fascist ideology / identity in entirely
mathematical, deterministic as humanistic terms relative to the function:
#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* being an #364 - jurisprudent (ethical) and
organisational construct: #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*,
*CLASS*."

YOUTUBE: “Major Rockslide Closes Ohio #7 Highway”

POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65 -
SOLDIERS IN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a rock
or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of #CENTRE}
having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off
his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus {my king, kingdom, or
counselor}.” [John 18:10 (KJV)]

Relate to the same thing and is my Intellectual Property.

If it is the same then it tears the bowels out of Roman Catholicism /
Freemasonry / Islamic et al religious and institutional belief...

And I have NO intentions for sentimentality such as pity for them.

YOU will be subject to legal action for contempt against our human rights
as imago dei which are protected under the Australian Constitution (vis a
vis: DIEU ET MON DROIT):

DOLF @ 0802 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018: “Such book does not even have a
readily ascertained ISBN catalogue number and therefore in my opinion does
not meet the criteria of a published work as book.

Secondly the encyclical nature of the book as conveyed by the contents
doesn’t conform to my understanding of knowledge pragmatics and therefore
the intuitive process of information assimilation is unduly laboured.

For example I have over 90% hit rate in being capable of deploying the word
for the day from dictionary.com within my contemporaneous vocabulary or to
expand upon and value add a Wikipedia article.

I’m an older person whose field of expertise (23+ years informal research
as perhaps older than that author) is within ternary number as metempirical
philosophy / metaphysical theology associated with a trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon.

(you need that for all human sapient process)

Within my prototype all form logic is defined within a two dimensional
array object {} and then processed by an intermediate function().”

WORLDVIEW @ 2156 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018: “I'm sorry to hear that you're
disappointed with the book mentioned. Please note that we (or any of our
partners) have nothing to do with the said book.”

DOLF @ 2231 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018: “Could I ask you a technical
question?

Is your product able to access JSON {} datasets conveyed within a file
structure and which have embedded HTML tags such as:

<ol>
<li>Coffee</li>
<li>Tea</li>
<li>Milk</li>
</ol>

That I need to transform these into a non hybridisation as properly
conforming JSON structure.”

WORLDVIEW @ 2301 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018: “I don't think you necessarily
need Vue to parse HTML to JSON, you can search the web for Javascript HTML
to JSON, maybe this post from stack overflow helps:

<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12980648/map-html-to-json>

Good luck you on your quest! :)”

DOLF @ 2307 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018: “No you did not understand the
question.

I don’t wish to “parse HTML to JSON” but parse “JSON with embedded HTML”
and wish to know if Vue.js is able to do that.

I thought my proposition was very simply stated. If Vue is not able to do
that, then I will cancel my book purchase as being of no value.

[The original fraud was perpetuated by Oleksandr Kocherhin and his book
“Mastering Vue.js” of January 2017]

Thank you for your consideration in avoiding the allegation of fraud.”

DOLF @ 2330 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018: “I’ve transacted a refund for that
book purchase so as to absolve myself of any consideration of fraud
especially given your inability as unwillingness to answer explicitly and
truthfully a direct and simple question about your product and not some
other product’s capability.

Good day to you.”

*ABERRATION* (noun):
1. the act of departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
2. the act of deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type.
3. deviation from truth or moral rectitude.
4. mental irregularity or disorder, especially of a minor or temporary
nature; lapse from a sound mental state.
5. Astronomy. apparent displacement of a heavenly body, owing to the motion
of the earth in its orbit.
6. Optics. any disturbance of the rays of a pencil of light such that they
can no longer be brought to a sharp focus or form a clear image.
7. Photography. a defect in a camera lens or lens system, due to flaws in
design, material, or construction, that can distort the image.
8. Word of the Day for 1 March 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

JOS [ISLAMIST] BERGERVOET (***@IAE.NL) @ 0803 HOURS ON 1 MARCH 2018:
"A completely reasonable wish, if you want my opinion.

Indeed, it was (comparatively) simple. But you know how the people are,
Dolf..

And rightly so, if I may say so, Dolf!"

DOLF @ 0826 HOURS ON 1 MARCH 2018: "And what else would the neo-Nazi baboon
like to say as apologist for the slaughter of innocence and subterfuge for
the dissolution of STATE as the enemy of democratic freedom which is
intrinsic to IMAGO DEI?"

Now you neo-fascist slanderers, either justify your statements with factual
cites or repent of the false defamatory public conduct.

You have by sunset today to do so and a failure to undertake such
comprehensively will then subject you to a legal accountability at the time
of my choosing.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/DeathStar.pdf>

DOLF @ 0806 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "Hey skanky skunk,

Did you enjoy your session of “retina transmogrification” as impetus for
behavioural correction?"

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0922 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018:
"'Did you enjoy your session'

With you so far.

"of 'retina transmogrification'"

Uh?

'as impetus for behavioural correction?'

These are English words, but the syntax is quite bizarre. I'm sorry, I
don't understand what you are trying to say.

My favourite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the
private world of real creeps without having to smell them. <-- *RACIAL*
*PREJUDICE* *AGAINST* *ABORIGINALS* *BUT* *DESCRIPTIVE* *OF* *ISLAMIST*
*COPULATING* *DOGS* *WHOM* *AT* *LEAST* *GET* *TO* *SHOWER* *WITHIN*
*JAIL*."

It appears we can snap you to order with a chill pill as good as the
speaker of the House of Representatives...

Dogs copulate with more prowess and finesse

...they will be incapable of any reasonable reply.

Do you think we might get a media news story where the Pope is whimpering?

- dolf

Initial Post: 28 February 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-02 00:50:51 UTC
— LASHING TONGUE —

“OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.

SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.

HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER ‘N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.

THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN.”
http://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4
http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>
#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta
#15 = (Adam) Garden
#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)
#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow
#111 = (Moses) Departure
The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the conception of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis
account of Adam / Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire
Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism."
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>
"I can define #297 - Marriage / Sovereign dynamic / #351 - Anthropic
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>
#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <— SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <— ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297
[...]
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Charles_Darwin_as_an_ape_%281871%29.jpg>
*EXISTENCE*
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Humanistic_Determinism.jpeg>
#348 as [#30, #300, #10, #8] = siyach (H7878): {#10 as #318} 1) to put
http://youtu.be/V21RVjE3qnY
#351 - Anthropic prototype / #231 - fascist ideology / identity in entirely
#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* being an #364 - jurisprudent (ethical) and
http://youtu.be/t6WB28BKt1o

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-02 00:59:37 UTC
Post by dolf
— LASHING TONGUE —
“OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.
SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.
HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER ‘N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.
THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN.”
YOUTUBE: “Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Official Music Video]”

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta
#15 = (Adam) Garden
#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)
#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow
#111 = (Moses) Departure
#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <— SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <— ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-02 03:40:28 UTC
"For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any
understanding in them.

O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would
consider their latter end!

YOUTUBE: "Onward christian soldiers"

*HOW* *SHOULD* *ONE* *CHASE* *A* *THOUSAND*, *AND* *TWO* *PUT* *TEN*
*THOUSAND* *TO* *FLIGHT*, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD
had shut them up?

For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being
judges.

For their vine is of the vine of Sodom {their secret; their cement}, and
of the fields of Gomorrah {rebellious people}: their grapes are grapes
of gall, their clusters are bitter:
Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

To me belongeth vengeance, and recompense; their foot shall slide in due
time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that
shall come upon them make haste.

For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his
servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut
up, or left.

And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their
drink offerings? Let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and
I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver
out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I
will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour
flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from
the beginning of revenges upon the enemy." [Deuteronomy 32:28-42 (KJV)]

[...]

PELICAN (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) @ 1316 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018:
"Complain to the poster's news server."

— LASHING TONGUE —

“OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.

SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.

HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER ‘N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.

THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN.”

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be
acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm
19:14 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: “Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Official Music Video]”

http://youtu.be/tAGnKpE4NCI

DOLF @ 1345 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "Not when there is a legal claim
against you for anti-semitism and slander [substantiated upon] some
[immaterial premise as a] false fascist being a jingoist pretence that
your church wedding and cock bestows upon you a greater dignity and a
claim to our war dead, than anyone else.

Either respect our entitlements under the Constitution or forfeit your
right to remain within this Commonwealth.

Such as when Cardinal Pell is tried and summarily executed for treason,
we will then seek redress [against] the likes of scum such as you as is
our lawful right.

Under Section 9A(2) - TREASON of the Crimes Act of Victoria (1958) the
onus of accountability is placed upon you to disprove the allegations
and that you have done all that can be done to prevent the crime.

So speak up now whilst you have the chance.

We are intent on wiping this country's soil clean from any contamination
which is you and your offspring."

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta
#15 = (Adam) Garden
#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)
#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow
#111 = (Moses) Departure
#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <— SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <— ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297