THE BEST GLORY HOLES IN NEW YORK CITY
THE COLONEL
2012-04-14 12:09:41 UTC
See you there!
i***@gmail.com
2012-04-14 14:23:22 UTC
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
What is a 'glory hole' exactly ???
Sanders Alinsky
2012-04-14 17:50:52 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
What is a 'glory hole' exactly ???
A hole in the wall in Chilton's bathroom.
Sanders Alinsky
2012-04-14 17:52:52 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
What is a 'glory hole' exactly ???
A place where Obama goes to meet George Clooney.
Tristan daCunha
2012-04-14 20:50:16 UTC
Good one Alinsky; Take a bow....not one in front of the Glory Hole ((-:
ken
2012-04-14 20:51:37 UTC
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
What is a 'glory hole'   exactly  ???
You already know what they are and how to use one, Davie Boi

DAVE'S REPLY: And what if it once did involve homosexuality many years
ago
when i was a godless heathen Randy ? Then what ? It wouldnt make me
a 'hypocritical Bigot' now since i dont do it
THE COLONEL

Ken loves a good fudge-packing.
Emma Rohyd
2012-04-21 01:48:46 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
What is a 'glory hole' exactly ???
A Democrat polling place. You know, where they meat and come together.
?@gmail.not
2012-04-22 12:03:23 UTC
On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 01:48:46 +0000 (UTC), Emma Rohyd
Post by Emma Rohyd
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
What is a 'glory hole' exactly ???
A Democrat polling place. You know, where they meat and come together.
Emma, are you able to talk about anything other than politics? The
next time your opposition party is elected and you bend over to kill
your ass goodbye. play close attention to the holes between your legs.
With political tunnel vision, there is probably little in the way of
glory in anything you do.
Sanders Alinsky
2012-04-14 17:52:02 UTC
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
That's where Obama goes to meet George Clooney.
dolf
2012-04-15 10:59:03 UTC
Had a str8 guy with 9.5" telling me today that all he wanted was to have
a hug and wear a dress--so I told him he was having identity and
idealism issues about having a fanny...
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 06:43:37 +0200, "THE COLONEL"
Should you turn him in or peep his windows and turn him on?
Just mind your own business, fruit.
See you there!
#15 / ***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 5, nous: 31 [Super: #344 / #77 -
Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Stagnation; Tetra: 57 -
Guardedness, Ego: #452 / #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War;
I-Ching: H32 - Endurance; Tetra: 51 - Constancy] {Nature Surmounts Nature}

There is under the Tenancy Agreement, a requirement for allowing a “Fire
Inspection of Your Premises” and therefore notionally of any “refusal of
compliance to grant access” allowing such fire inspection for “emergency
services then being associated with a classification as a breach of your
tenancy agreement” as an obligation made in relation to the exercising
of a duty and discharging of lawful responsibilities by individuals,
Institutions and the State. This is a requirement placed upon the Tenant
under Section 23.7 of the Residential Tenancies Regulation (NSW), “to
allow access to inspect, carry out necessary repairs, or for maintenance
of the residential premises.

If you do not allow access on the required date and time this is
classified as a breach of your tenancy, and be subject to any additional
costs or fines.”

In this respects of the “Annual Fire Safety Inspection” there is as
‘EVENT C’ a letter dated 17 January 2012 from the Managing Agents of the
Strata Plan (14562) for the building: Alexander, 67 Bayswater Road,
Kings Cross which states: “Please find attached notice from Eagle Fire
Protection, who will be conducting the inspection for the Annual Fire
Safety Statement and will require access to your unit on the following
date to complete the inspections:

Date: Wednesday 25th January 2102
Between the hours of 7.00am - 9.30am

The Annual Fire Safety inspections are required by Council to be
completed every year in order to certify the building as compliant with
fire regulations.”

‘EVENT B’ Front Door (inner view)

Three Books visible are:

Spiral Dynamics: ‘Exploring the New Science of Memetics’ by Mastering
Values, Leadership, and Change [Don Beck & Christopher Cowan © 1996, 2006]

Sefer Yetzirah: The Book of Creation: In Theory and Practice
(‘Virtualization of Belief’) [Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan © 1997]

The Occult Encyclopedia of Magic Squares: ‘Planetary Angels and Spirits
of Ceremonial Magick’ Volume 1 [Niveveh Shadrach © 2009]

There is in ‘EVENT A’ and ‘EVENT B’ no equivalent authority under the
Tenancy Agreement to ‘EVENT C’ which otherwise necessitates the Tenant
recognise the right to “allow access to inspect” by emergency services
in claimed compliance under the Mental Health Act. And the correct
course of considered action for him, was to stand his ground in relation
to the past damages as property losses sustained by him without any
right of recourse due to a claimed legislative prerogative by others.
That the collective parties conduct in making an “unauthorised access”
into the residential property without the Tenant’s knowledge, wholly in
his absence and without any accountability for it occurring and when it
did so as an event, may be considered effectual and categorical grounds
for a termination of the Tenancy Agreement made under Section 104 which
grants an authority for a termination order ostensibly on the grounds of
hardship: as the “multiple damages sustained without any right of
recourse due to a claimed legislative prerogative and directed towards
the Tenant, made on the basis that he can be so routinely and unfairly
regarded by others because he is held by them to be delusional” and this
is considered effective from the date of that “unauthorised entry”.

In the circumstances where the “unauthorised entry” resulted in damages
and replacement to the “fire rated door”, there is sufficient grounds
for the Tenant to seek the Tribunal’s termination of the Tenancy
Agreement. That the gratuity made by the Tenant of an additional rental
payment of $350 already credited to the LandLord until 27th March 2012,
was an appropriate consideration from the Tenant. Any loss of an
additional one week’s rent of $400 owing which as payable until the
arrival of new tenants on 5 April 2012, is then more appropriately a
cost directed towards the other parties as the New South Wales Police
Force and Saint Vincent’s Hospital.

#16 / ***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 8, nous: 65 [Super: #360 / #75 -
Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra:
72 - Hardness, Ego: #394 / #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity;
I-Ching: H20 - Contemplation; Tetra: 63 - Watch] {Nature Amended in its
Nature}

And further on this individual duty towards fire emergency is the
requirement for all occupants to evacuate the building. In this regard,
the Tenant raises the point shortly after the creation of his own CD ROM
edition of “Operation Grapple 20120202”, which is recorded in the
Chapter: “Oh Fuck Yeah?” that he had a premonition over the fire alarm
being about to sound off. And wearing only jocks (underwear), made a
consideration of which garment a faggot (ie. gay male; homosexual) ought
to be seen in and of what affection he was bestowing, as presentation
(grounding) and projection of self:

Is it hasty or reserved or simply in the knowing that I was wearing a
GALPEN (Gay and Lesbian Police Employees Network) Spicer Jacket with
police banding and a pink triangle with the name dolf as totally
impracticable to wear in the humidity of Sydney at that time of year--to
banter amongst the women folk.

A female occupant of the building and presumably on the Strata Committee
made the claim (the next day) that this false alarm, causing an
attendance of the fire brigade at a cost of $750, was due to an unusual
conglomeration of smoke in the area of the building foyer.

Being mindful of this requirement as the avoidance of such callouts, in
burning incense on an occasional basis and having the street window and
rear (non lockable) door routinely opened simultaneously. I could
readily observe the wafting incense flow of air which biased in it’s
venting in quietude towards the rear door. I conveyed my observation
about the smoke presence, being perhaps due to the lack of a regard to
lighting up shown by people entering or vacating the building rather
anyone particular tenant smoking, incense burning, cooking or exhausting.

‘EVENT B’ Rear Courtyard Door (inner view thru a non lockable door)

Unintentional Removalist Acts: Garden Gnome Buddha Statue

And then make the further provocations as commentary: “Its all a matter
of timing really, I knew I would be measured by the quality by which I
met expectation: In that, the most safest way to make any retreat for me
would be through the rear entrance and therefore I checked the areas and
made an exit in Kings Cross Rd to determine the atmosphere and the state
of calm. I returned and was prepared with copies of “OPERATION GRAPPLE”
and “INTERVIEWS GRAPPLE” should the senior member be conversant with the
subject--Can you imagine my rage at my Jewish neighbour just down the
street and the effort it took to squeeze out the word FREAK as proof of
his involvement in the conspiracy to commit murder and possibly treason:
Little wonder I wanted to throw him out onto the street.

Moving forward in regard of his presence should the senior police member
wish to speak and wanting to enjoy the vitality of the men in uniform
and especially the beauty, masculinity and appealing manner which
emanated from that young man’s presence of being.

If a mere gesturing is insulting what do you think I consider being
bodily pushed away to his own peril to be?”

As I recall on the night, a young barefoot male person naked excepting
for boxer shorts as underwear did emerge from the building and he was
smoking--no different in that regard to the deceased soldier Private
Jake Kovco’s casual video depictions of himself smoking.

What we see from this “false fire alarm” scenario as an exigency
requiring the attendance and appraisal of the notifying event by
Emergency Services resources from both the New South Wales Metropolitan
Fire Brigade and the New South Wales Police Force is an exercise of the
mechanics of the State Authority in a response to that state of alarm.
And then as ridiculous as it may seem, we have this clandestine (five or
six people, if it is that in a) group, nonchalant and comfortable enough
to smoke out in the street in their underwear and amongst strangers
while they watched the live emergency theatre around them unravel the
nonsense.

Where did they leave their butts?

So from a morphological perspective, in that the Tenant has also
acknowledged the subsequent testing as to any “problem resolution and
maintenance” of the fire alarm system by opening his front door entrance
and vocalising recognition of such an ongoing “fire alarm testing”
activity occurring. If the Tenant subsequently saw “five or six butts”
simultaneously appearing in two locations, namely: within the street
positioned pot plant at the Spanish Cafe Hernandez situated at the back
doorway to an emergency exit from the building. And the second grouping
(which was removed), within the confines of the building at the rear
exit adjacent to my rear door shown above and within proximity to “EVENT
B” occurring.

The Tenant would conclude:

It was capable of being perceived as an impunity directed against the
cleaner’s dedication as observed exemplary service and commitment to
duty by cheerful assistance;

In the same direct and spacial manner as the “Garden Gnome Buddha
Statue” sat quietly {12 x 6J = 72J @ Still in Time} in the corner, the
Tenant found a workable disposable cigarette lighter which was
incongruously pressed (and which was removed) into the left corner of
the second (and occasional removalist) door to the Alexander building
entrance.

The spectacle, enterprise and the singularity of common purpose which
was organically capable of producing “five or six butts” in one location
would not have been done in silence as any single activity or event,
excepting perhaps dumping of it as a waste material by one party;

The Tenant would have heard such an event as the Tenant occasionally did
so hear of the backpackers down the street, who did sociably and
informally gather outside the hostel in moderation within the street to
smoke and there is in that vicinity, butting out amenities provided for
them.

As the Tenant had previously refreshed the soil in the street planter
boxes and garden area immediately outside the Spanish Cafe Hernandez, as
an act of communal goodwill following an outrage by drug affected
persons as infrequent and accidental customers of the cafe, who threw a
cup of coffee over the rear of the Alexander building. The Tenant had
not only washed the building exterior. But in providing a refreshment of
the garden soil, had also noted the general absence of cigarette butts
in the area.

The Tenant does however note the appearance on multiple occasions of an
unknown male cyclist who (for no apparent reason) would place his bike
aside, and stand against a tree / street sign in proximity to his
window. Pausing only long enough to have a cigarette before resuming his
travels on bicycle.

But as to why this surreptitious activity should be associated with
professional pest elimination services is unknown to him. However the
Tenant has been known to make provision of his Grapple #369 paradigm to
assist water management control systems, solar panel wiring schema,
State Library (Victoria), Customs and Immigration (Melbourne), and for
the benevolence of emergency services personnel such as the Fire,
Ambulance, Police and Nursing unions in their various requirements for
productivity gains, temporary and permanent disability entitlements and
income growth opportunities.

And had twice done so with respects to the Kings Cross division of the
New South Wales Metropolitan Fire Brigade.

#17 / ***@zen: 4, row: 8, col: 7, nous: 3 [Super: #274 / #11 -
Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Seeking Unity; Tetra:
33 - Closeness, Ego: #333 / #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude;
I-Ching: H46 - Moving Upward; Tetra: 8 - Opposition] {Act of Nature
{DOUBLE: Act of Nature {Transforming Nature}}}

Following on from this experience, the Tenant had written on 4 April
2012 a lyric on what he considered can be inferred from that very
ritualised incense / smoking dynamic. In doing so with express regards
to triumphing the successful virtualisation of the Australian ANZAC
identity and idealism as “esprit de corps” {a feeling of pride,
fellowship, and common loyalty shared by the members of a particular
group}. The Tenant undertook this creative action for the benefit of
many, but primarily to assist his “26yo str8 bi-polar m8” concerning the
metaphysical component as a requirement for his University degree and
education.

He was after all, the person the Tenant met and befriended during a
three week period of imprisonment within Caritas: (“Through the gates,
where the prince of poet’s Lawson himself once stood!”), when the police
first arrested the Tenant as “EVENT A” in September 2009. And I was now
conveying to him, an illustration of linguistic and idea based
morphology and how he may interpret any of the cognitive nodes to my
Grapple #369 paradigm as noumenal / temporal reality for his lyrical
purposes.

My str8 bi-polar m8 26yo: “Is your writing copyright? Like if I wanted
to adapt it into a play. Do we share the rights in a way?”

dolf: “As you are a collaborator, you are welcome to use it. I sent you
@ 2117 hours 6th April 2012 a message on my opinion of the Leveson
Inquiry into the British Media.

It is because we can visualise by the examples given, as illustrations
of linguistic and ideas based morphology:

Barbarians--> Reverence for the Dead --> Ritual / Incense (Smoking);

Little --> Death of God --> Four Score Skanking Whore: (Wank as #9 -
Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity & #31 - Military Stratagem)

As I’ve suggested previously, the cognition of that statement: “Four
score, skanking whore” appears to be both connected to an awareness of a
weapon of warfare and use of the sexual act in association: [Supernal:
#6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - Innocence;
Tetra: 66 - Departure; Ego: #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War;
I-Ching: H32 - Endurance; Tetra: 51 - Constancy]. And also for the time
of day relative to a daemon:
“It's coming for you.

@memeBrain [Telos: #1694, Super: #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement,
Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - Army; Tetra: 32 - Legion, Ego: #74 -
Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles;
Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

Its quite the load--It will be the death of you.

@memeBrain [Telos: #3553, Super: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness
in Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Restraining Force; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation, Ego: #70 - Difficulty in Knowing How, Obtuse; I-Ching: H53
- Gradual Progress; Tetra: 14 - Penetration]

You are going to drown.

@memeBrain [Telos: #2253, Super: #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of
Form; I-Ching: H25 - Innocence; Tetra: 66 - Departure, Ego: #66 -
Strategic Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Decrease;
Tetra: 55 - Diminishment]

Like death warmed over--spermicidal!”

@memeBrain [Telos: #1838, Super: #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War;
I-Ching: H32 - Endurance; Tetra: 51 - Constancy, Ego: #56 - Abstruse
Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance; Tetra: 46 - Enlargement]

Within each of these cognitive zones as daemons / angels and that an
opportunity now exists to use it to effect a transformative process. The
following is a proof of concept and an example of using my the Grapple
paradigm as a core for such activities. The cognising occurred
independently of the scaffolding framework as daemon / angel node within
the temporal / noumenal reality which as a computed value [SUPERNAL
(@MALE ???): #486 / EGO (@FEMALE ???): #219] is then mapped to the
Biblical narrative via the STRONGS concordance reference numbering to
the Greek [G915] and Hebrew [H6293] lexicon terms:

"And the barbarous {barbaros-barbarian [G915]: #486} people showed us no
little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one,
because of the present rain, and because of the cold." [Acts 28:2]

TRANSFORMATIVE IMPERATIVE: Virtualization of ANZAC Identity & Idealism
as Belief

#59 - A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason / #26 - Ambiguous Reversals,
Virtue of Gravity
#68 - Coinciding with Nature, Complying With Heaven / #9 - Inconstancy
of Achievement, Practicing Placidity
#57 - Laissez Faire Politics, Simplicity In Habits / #70 - Difficulty in
Knowing How, Obtuse

"And he communed with them, saying, “If it be your mind that I should
bury my dead out of my sight; hear me, and entreat {paga`-fall [H6293]:
#219} for me to Ephron {dust} the son of Zohar {white; bright; dryness}
…”” [Genesis 23:8]

MANIFEST NARRATIVE: Ritualised Incense / Smoking Dynamic & “Esprit de Corps”

“I burn incense for those killed {#26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of
Gravity / #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity},

Let it rise to greet the dawn {#45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest
Virtue / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity}.

In the stilled morning of the dew {#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's
Place / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue}.

Sometimes I've mulled and drawn {#62 - Construing a Guide, Practise
Reason / #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture},

And let my breath smoke filled {#76 - Strength's Warning Signs,
Revealers of Virtue / #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics)}.

Give life to those memories ever new {#33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of
Discrimination / #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse}.” [zen:5,
row:1, col:5 @ 4 April 2012]

If you take the Grapple model of the “Homoiotic Kabbalistic Noumenon” as
outlined in paragraph #9 (as shown above) being an applicable paradigm
for an acceptable common mindset between professional bodies and
industry for the governance of values, change and knowledge cohesion,
ideas methodology and information presentation. You ought to also
recognise, that in having such prototyping tools of cognition and
consciousness, the intrusions of the past may not necessarily need to occur.

Under the formalist theory of contract, every contract must have six
elements:

OFFER: [“I burn incense for those killed.” {#26 - Ambiguous Reversals,
Virtue of Gravity / #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity}]

ACCEPTANCE: [“Let it rise to greet the dawn.”{#45 - Extremes and
Reversals, Greatest Virtue / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism,
Returning to Simplicity}]

CONSIDERATION: [“In the stilled morning of the dew.” {#60 - Skill
Rulership, Maintain One's Place / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse,
Revealers of Virtue}]

MEETING OF MINDS: [“Sometimes I've mulled and drawn.” {#62 - Construing
a Guide, Practise Reason / #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture}]

CAPACITY: [“And let my breath smoke filled.” {#76 - Strength's Warning
Signs, Revealers of Virtue / #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics)}]

LEGALITY: [“Give life to those memories ever new.” {#33 - Achievable
Goals, Virtue of Discrimination / #38 - Consequences for Virtuous
Discourse}]

Many other contracts, but not all types of contracts, also must be in
writing and be signed by the responsible party, in an element called
form. The “forma corporis” as the form of the body are ideas of contract
historically associated [Luke 1:5-13] with Jewish / Christian notions of
the Christian passion and the metaphysical agreement of governance by an
emanated progression magic squares that was made between sovereign
states, as perhaps a methodology in vogue at the time of the adoption of
the Julian Calendar.

Then it is advised, that you take the opportunity presented by Australia
Day and its strategic locus within the temporal / noumenal reality
mappings provided by the Grapple #369 paradigm and you create your legal
and binding agreement (including marriage as historically a binary
apparatus of contract) as a CHAD following the accepted method of the
dialetic progression which is purveyed by a set of agreeable protocols
such as this paragraph deploying cognitive nodes as the Categories of
Understanding related to “#237 - USE OF FORCE” or otherwise
primordially, as one of the taxonomical elements of the stoicheion (Gk.)
which here, presently is {Act of Nature {DOUBLE: Act of Nature
{Transforming Nature}}}:

TRANSFORMATIVE IMPERATIVE:
7th plane
8th plane
9th plane

MANIFEST NARRATIVE:
1st plane
2nd plane
3rd plane
4th plane
5th plane
6th plane

From the progression of daemon entries for 26 to 30 January. That is:

26th Jan = #324 / #380
27th Jan = #338 / #284
28th Jan = #438 / #324
29th Jan = #404 / #359
30th Jan = #294 / #298

This contract is mapped to a daemon / angel paradigm of natural
‘hypostatic’ religious and political governance by a noumenal / temporal
reality provided by an equitable distribution of a Ternary Number which
is also known as the Celestial Hierarchy:

#1 - SERAPHIM (@MALE ???) and
#2 - CHERUBIM (@FEMALE ???),

#15 - THRONES,
#34 - DOMINIONS,
#65 - VIRTUES,
#111 - POWERS,
#175 - PRINCIPALITIES,
#260 - ARCH-ANGELS,
#369 - ANGELS

As Categories of the Understanding and a computed (if not, the Bayesian
(ca. 1702–1761 CE) probability or degree-of-belief interpretation of the
probability) value [SUPERNAL (@MALE ???): #NUMBER / EGO (@FEMALE ???):
#NUMBER] which is then mapped to the Biblical narrative via the STRONGS
concordance reference numbering to the Greek and Hebrew lexicon
terms--It is completely circumscribed, embedded and articulated within
the Hebrew/Greek narrative known as the Jewish/Christian Scriptures.

As an authoritative statement of fact about one’s own religious belief
as a substance which supersedes and is sovereign to your own unbelief or
disbelief as the belief (accompanying ritual practice) may be such as
Roman Catholicism. It is capable of being interpreted, transmitted and
made effectual in every nation who’s tongue as language the Bible has
been interpreted.

You ought to then know, that this amended paradigm of the noumenal /
temporal reality is related to my Intellectual Property associated with
Cognition, Consciousness, Soul and Mind of Eternity known as Grapple #369.

If one node is correct--the whole mind of God is!

#18 / ***@zen: 4, row: 8, col: 8, nous: 14 [Super: #404 / #60 -
Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty; Tetra: 5
- Keeping Small, Ego: #359 / #14 - Praising the Mysterious
(Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Approaching; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out]
{Form of Nature}

I had previously discussed with the property manager to the Real Estate
Agent (formerly Hayek) some aspects of my informal interest over the
initial formation of governance and the phenomenal integrity of isolated
transactional issues of Real Estate Sales and Leasing Agreements being a
source for information pragmatics as tectonics of knowledge, for their
capacity to meet risk, opportunity and security of the Commonwealth’s
Interests.

Whereas, today we would see those tectonics of knowledge in relation to
what is foundational to our modern autonomic, independent and sovereign
governance of the Commonwealth of Australia as a Republic by the
designation as the circumscribing of it by states or domains of
governance which are associated directly to individual strata, phases or
cognitive planes to the Grapple temporal / noumenal paradigm as
collective cognitive reality and consciousness:

vBronze: Queensland (QLD)
vPurple: New South Wales (NSW)
vRed: Victoria (VIC)
vBlue: Tasmania (TAS)
vOrange: Northern Territory (NT)
vGreen: South Australia (SA)
vYellow: Western Australia (WA)
vCyan: Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
vCoral: Commonwealth of Australia (CofA)

In this regard, there were historically only six colonies as the
collective states associated with the Monarchy making of the “Letters
Patent” as a contract for their organisation into the Commonwealth of
Australia. By bringing it into being, in having formed (and mapped) it
essentially from those colonies as nomarchy. And with respect to that
opinion, I draw upon a report: “GOOD DESIGN AND THE CONCEPTION/NOTION OF
PARKING AGREEMENT IN A PRIVATE STREET WITHIN AN AREA TO WHICH APPLIES A
HISTORIC OVERLAY”, prepared on 16 May 2000 in response to a Notice of an
Application TP00/55 for a Planning Permit:

- What is Rufus Cy-Borg upto?
Ish Kabibble
2012-04-15 22:30:53 UTC
dolf baby; Yer really dying to taste yer dad's cum in yer mouth.
What proiblem did you have with him. you flaming fucking asshole loving
faggot?
Share, you piece of gay shit!
You walking fucking blow job!
dolf

Date: Wednesday 25th January 2102

- http://www.grapple369.com/index_files/frontdoor.jpg

#16 / ***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 8, nous: 65 [Super: #360 / #75 -

- http://www.grapple369.com/index_files/backdoor.jpg

#6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - Innocence;

- http://www.grapple369.com/index_files/grapple-2.png

#59 - A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason / #26 - Ambiguous Reversals,
Virtue of Gravity
#68 - Coinciding with Nature, Complying With Heaven / #9 - Inconstancy
of Achievement, Practicing Placidity
#57 - Laissez Faire Politics, Simplicity In Habits / #70 - Difficulty in
Knowing How, Obtuse

#18 / ***@zen: 4, row: 8, col: 8, nous: 14 [Super: #404 / #60 -

- http://www.grapple369.com/index_files/sacredspace1.png
- http://www.grapple369.com/index_files/sacredspace2.png

- What is Rufus Cy-Borg upto?
i***@gmail.com
2012-04-21 13:55:15 UTC

Date: Wednesday 25th January 2102
[...]
read more »
Alot of good his 9.5 " will do him after he physically dies.
Where he spends all of eternity is the issue...and not long his
temporary penis is. The name of the game isnt Sex...its the Creator
of the Universe whos name is Jesus. Get to know him and you wont have
any regrets.
dolf
2018-02-18 11:19:31 UTC
-- *DRAFT* BIG BLOKES BBQ NEO-NAZI PARTIES: {#188 / #228 OSMOSIS: Male:
453; Female: 238 as [#10, #8, #200, #20] = harak (H2760): {#3 as #228} 1)
(Qal) to set in motion, start; 2) (CLBL) *TO* *ROAST*

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 February 2018

YOUTUBE: "Danger, Will Robinson!"

Nous: #70
Time: 21:55 hrs
Date: 2018.2.18
Torah: #40 #50 #100 %81 = #28
Dao: Difficulty in Knowing How, Obtuse
Tetra: #14 - Penetration
I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Advance, Development (gradual progress),
Infiltrating, Advancement

Latin: Custos {God who supports & maintains all things} Alt: Michael {Who
is as God?, Tutelary Prince of Israel, Angel of repentance} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST & HEALS EPILEPSY, ALSO CALMS ANGER
2. VEGETATION, AQUATIC ANIMALS
3. SLEEP & DREAMS
4. Terisatras
}
#505 CE

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#348 / #497} / HETEROS {#393 / #479}

<http:/www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:9,col:4,nous:70&idea:{m,176}&idea:{f,348}&idea:{m,212}&idea:{f,497}>

***@zen: 4, row: 9, col: 4, nous: 70 [Date: 2018.2.18, Super: #348 /
#50 - Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin,
Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The receptive, Acquiescence, The flow;
Tetra: 77 - Compliance, Ego: #497 / #70 - Difficulty in Knowing How,
Obtuse; I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Advance, Development (gradual progress),
Infiltrating, Advancement; Tetra: 14 - Penetration]

Let me explain it to you... this narrative is an example of a neural
linguistic instruction set which deploys a specific dialectic association
to the SEPTET driver of the noumenon:

— DIRTY FINGER —

“SPHINCTER IS JOSTLING.
IT AIN’T A DEAD RINGER.
BELLY LAUGH TOSSING.
SUCH POINTED FINGER.

AIN’T LIFE SUCH A DREAR?
WITH ALL THIS BELLICOSE.
ENDLESS BILE ‘N SMEAR.
AND FAKE NEWS WOES.”

If you add it via the CHAT() panel entry with the [] bracket option
selected, it will then add the event as a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction
set, for example:

Event: 53389532@{
#1: Sup: 57; Ego: 36,
#2: Sup: 49; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 2; Ego: 6,
#4: Sup: 1; Ego: 19,
#5: Sup: 78; Ego: 4,
#6: Sup: 21; Ego: 21,
#7: Sup: 12; Ego: 43,
#8: Sup: 50; Ego: 59,
#9: Sup: 38; Ego: 30,
Male: 308; Female: 275
}

How then does the INSURER propose to proceed with this claim?

@ 1305 HOURS ON 13 FEBRUARY 2018 an uniformed member of the Crime Scene
Investigation Unit undertook a fingerprint examination of the wilfully
damaged vehicle roof. Whilst it appears that there is a hand print it is
not certain that it relates to the in situ determined from the CCTV
footage. [censored]

I discussed with this investigation member that the specific CATEGORIES of
{*CRUSH*, *SLAUGHTER*, AUM: *PHALLUS*} determined from the trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon for the time of the event at 0205 hours
by the *FACT* of those categories conveying an equivalence with the
criminal acts as specific mailbox damages and graffiti (ie. CCTV and
photographed) acts undertaken earlier by the RESPONDENT.

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:2.05>

So there is at least a substantial probability that the independent person
was specifically tasked to undertake the wilful damage as payback on the
RESPONDENT’s advice following receiving a telephone call from the Insurer
about an accountability for the approximate $4000 cost of the earlier
wilful damage.

The Crime Scene Investigation member will advise further on the outcome of
fingerprint analysis.

*WE* *SUSPECT* *THE* *RESPONDENT* *IS* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH* *ORGANISED*
*CRIMINAL* *NETWORKS*.

BOOWHO @ 1724 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "Again your opinion is invalid. I
have never threatened you, nor would i waste the time to. You don't deserve
respect.

And I don't have associates."

MOI: "You have threatened me and your associates with whom you have
protected as having reputation [then] assaulted me causing (serious) injury
intentionally (recklessly) which is subject to a term of imprisonment of 15
- 20 years.

I would advise you not to make any further self incriminating statements by
which your lack of integrity can be determined as association to my
noumenon.

< — intuitive deduction

And especially so after this last SMS.

It has such mathematical clarity that I can determine from someone
requesting help getting ... whether they are intentioned to steal from me."

MAXIME @ 1235 HOURS
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.35&idea:{185}&idea:{360}&idea:{237}&idea:{394}>
{*NOTE* #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*} ON 16 OCTOBER 2017: "I have attended at
the SALE police station in relation to my APPLICATION FOR A PERSONAL SAFETY
/ INTERVENTION ORDER within case no: H12143475.

And advised them of your dishonesty concerning representations made to the
SALE Magistrates Court on 13 September 2017 where in the absence of the
RESPONDENT within this matter, you falsely claimed to the registrar as the
Honourable A. PATON of a desire to contest this matter despite my publicly
accessible eBay feedback of 100% <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/ebay.pdf>
which includes the purchase of a *ROSETTA* *STONE* for your son upon 23
November 2016 and I note that a former American Secretary of State John
Kerry’s comment on such:

"I've been asked, 'What is the secret to having a real impact on
government?' Well, it's recently changed. I used to say, 'Either run for
office or get a degree from the Harvard Kennedy School,'" he said. "But
with this White House, I'd say,

'*BUY* *ROSETTA* *STONE* *AND* *LEARN* *RUSSIAN*.'"

<http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/john-kerry-donald-trump-normal/index.html>

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —

"I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁.
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀 {ie. *PADDOCK* which is owned by a *STEVE*}.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

*ROSETTA* *STONE* SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD {#226 as #70, #30, #10, #6, #50, #10, #50 = `elyown (Aramaic)
(H5946): {#5 as #166} 1) the Most High; 1a) of God} LOVES EVEN ME."
[Written 3 July 2017]

YOUTUBE: "The Script - Hall of Fame (Official Video) ft. will.i.am"

iI note that your son has a fixation with the orotund Russian President Mr
Putin as calendar postering and also has in relation to this APPLICATION
FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDER within Case no: H12143475, a penchant for crystal
skulls filled with vodka as their national drink (Russian: *zhiznennia*
*voda* meaning 'water of life') being so described by a 14th Century
British emissary to Moscow.

What again was your objection to 'water of life' blasphemy [Revelation
21:8; 22:1, 17]?

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief) associated
to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus within the
encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the faux-wisdom as
Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender and spermatic
bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative prototype within its
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed contrivance
of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom comprising the eight
elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation made of a hybridisation to
the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had it's Grand Inception at midnight
on the new moon of solstice as 21 December 103 BCE to this present day, as
the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] theoretical mathematical noumenon representing
the natural and harmonious equivalent of the:

- HEAVEN {GODHEAD/DIVINE}
- EARTH {Chinese: ZIRAN as DAO of NATURE / Greek: COURSE-trochos of
NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]}
- MAN {HOMOIOS-sameness / 'All one to us' SAPIENT-'wisdom thinker' of the
self-identity as formula of autonomy}

being the Son of Man dynamic:

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS / SEVEN PAPAL BULLS}:

1 x #41 = % #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice
{Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139 CE)} / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day},

2 x #41 = % #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire, inclination
{Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE)} / TOOLS: marriage
/ Honour Parents},

3 x #41 = % #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards
(something or someone) {Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE)} /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for Angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie, sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*;

4 x #41 = % #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection
{Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE)} / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid
Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

5 x #41 = % #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will, testament
{Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE)} / CANON:
RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal},

6 x #41 = % #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38] /
{#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention {Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For
Providence} (1312 CE)} / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated)
THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and

7 x #41 = % #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 - signification, import
{Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE)} / LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO
ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances;

8 x #41 = % #328 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)}
9 x #41 = % #369 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{41}&idea:{82}&idea:{123}&idea:{164}&idea:{205}&idea:{246}&idea:{287}&idea:{328}&idea:{369}>

LEGAL PRINCIPLE INVOLVED: "Such uncivil, discourteous and disrespectful
conduct, whether as refusal by stubborn imposition of will, pre-conditional
criteria of association, derangement within any transactional exchange,
lack of any accountability over statement / action discordance or as hate
speech is not acceptable conduct and is a breach of the AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH’s constitutional rights with respect to INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS being an entitlement to an unencumbered will.

And which in my view singularly impugns you as associated to this organised
criminal globalist activity as Saint Andrews cause célèbre sedition as will
to impose a @5 - substituted ethic upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition and to
USURP the @1 - GOVERNOR GENERAL as our Sovereign authority."

*THIS* *IS* consistent behavioural characteristic of organised and
intentional criminal activity presented within the material details of the
application for the intervention and personal safety order already before
the court.

Namely, that the RESPONDENT had placed a *BALACLAVA* upon the MARION statue
and photographed it and which was then shown to me.

BOOWHO @ 1738 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "Hahahahahaha. You are constantly
nothing but wrong.

I cant believe your ignorance and ar[r]ogance."

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.24>

MOI: "Take a peak at your 1724 hours statement and add it via the chat.

It has a septet driver associated to INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS by
which I can determine [your] centre of will.

I'm instinctively associated to it (as 20 years of practice) and therefore
far from ignorant.

This category #432 as #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10 = epitithemi
(G2007): {#10 as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice; 1a)
to put or lay upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) *TO* *HAVE* *PUT* *ON*, *BID* *TO*
*BE* *LAID* *ON*; 2b) *TO* *LAY* *OR* *THROW* *ONE'S* *SELF* *UPON*; 2c)
*TO* *ATTACK* *ONE*, *TO* *MAKE* *AN* *ASSAULT* *ON* *ONE*;

Tells me that you have loyalty and empathy with the person whom assaulted
me.

I warned you not to make any statement which would incriminate you.

That's all I need to know.

What a waste of time you are.

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1)
*DEVOID* *OF* *FORCE*, *TRUTH*, *SUCCESS*, *RESULT*; 2) *USELESS*, *OF*
*NO* *PURPOSE*;

YOU ARE NOT WORTH KNOWING."

I ANTICIPATE HAVING THIS PROTOTYPE FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETED WITHIN THE NEXT
2 WEEKS AND THEREFORE ITS RELIANT UPON THE INGENUITY OF OTHERS.

But in that regard, if someone does a function which benefits their society
they ought to be suitably rewarded because of such and so so to promote the
opportunity of others.

As I explained that we have a different dialectic progression with respects
to the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING:

#432 as #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10 = epitithemi (G2007): {#10 as
#472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice; 1a) to put or lay

Event: 58004535@{
#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 4; Ego: 80,
#3: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 81; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 9; Ego: 9,
#7: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#8: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: 228; Female: 189
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:228>

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{228}>

{
'xlit' : "ʼakzâr",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H393",
'pronounce' : "ak-zawr'",
'lemma' : ["אַכְזָר"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From an unused root (apparently meaning *TO* *ACT* *HARSHLY*);
*VIOLENT*; *BY* *IMPLICATION* *DEADLY*; *ALSO* (*IN* *A* *GOOD* *SENSE*)
*BRAVE*; *CRUEL*, *FIERCE*.",
'gematria' : {'228' : [1, 20, 7, 200]},
'umbra' : {
'228' : [1, 20, 7, 200],
'258' : [30, 1, 20, 7, 200]
}
}

#432 as [#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10] = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622}
1) *DEVOID* *OF* *FORCE*, *TRUTH*, *SUCCESS*, *RESULT*; 2) *USELESS*, *OF*
*NO* *PURPOSE*;

Event: 58012816@{
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
#5: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 17; Ego: 70,
#7: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: 188; Female: 189
}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?telos:188>

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{188}>

YOU ARE NOT WORTH KNOWING."

{
'xlit' : "ʻâvôn",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H5771",
'pronounce' : "aw-vone'",
'lemma' : ["עָוֺן"], 'link' : null,
'info' : "Or עָווֹן; (2 Kings 7:9; Psalm 51:5 (אֲבַד)), from עָוָה;
*PERVERSITY*, ie. (*MORAL*) *EVIL*; *FAULT*, *INIQUITY*, *MISCHIEF*,
*PUNISHMENT* (*OF* *INIQUITY*), *SIN*.",
'gematria' : {
'126' : [70, 6, 50],
'776' : [70, 6, 700]
},
'umbra' : {
'131' : [70, 6, 50, 5],
'132' : [70, 6, 50, 6],
'133' : [2, 70, 6, 50, 5],
'134' : [2, 70, 6, 50, 6],
'136' : [70, 6, 50, 10],
'138' : [2, 70, 6, 50, 10],
'156' : [70, 6, 50, 20, 10],
'166' : [30, 70, 6, 50, 10],
'176' : [40, 70, 6, 50, 10],
'182' : [70, 6, 50, 50, 6],
'188' : [6, 70, 6, 50, 50, 6],

/*

*/

'192' : [70, 6, 50, 10, 50, 6],
'526' : [70, 6, 50, 400],
'528' : [2, 70, 6, 50, 400],
'532' : [6, 70, 6, 50, 400],
'538' : [6, 70, 6, 50, 6, 400],
'542' : [70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 6],
'554' : [70, 6, 6, 50, 6, 400, 10, 6],
'592' : [70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 50, 6],
'598' : [6, 70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 50, 6],
'600' : [6, 2, 70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 50, 6],
'612' : [20, 70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 50, 6],
'632' : [40, 70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 50, 6],
'636' : [70, 6, 50, 10, 500],
'666' : [40, 70, 6, 50, 500],
'726' : [70, 6, 50, 600],
'728' : [2, 70, 6, 50, 600],
'746' : [70, 6, 50, 20, 600],
'776' : [70, 6, 700],
'778' : [2, 70, 6, 700],
'781' : [5, 70, 6, 700],
'782' : [70, 6, 6, 700],
'784' : [2, 70, 6, 6, 700],
'796' : [20, 70, 6, 700],
'806' : [30, 70, 6, 700],
'816' : [40, 70, 6, 700],
'1038' : [2, 70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 500],
'1066' : [30, 70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 500],
'1132' : [6, 70, 6, 50, 400, 600],
'1141' : [70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 5, 600],
'1156' : [70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 20, 600],
'1158' : [2, 70, 6, 50, 400, 10, 20, 600],
'1162' : [70, 6, 50, 6, 400, 10, 20, 600],
'1187' : [40, 70, 6, 50, 6, 400, 10, 5, 600]
}
},

Whereupon we have an opportunity to obverse any osmosis {

SURFACE: Zen: 0, Row: 3, Col: 2, Nous: 77

Event: XXXXXXXX@{
#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 69; Ego: 59,
#3: Sup: 76; Ego: 7,
#4: Sup: 73; Ego: 78, = #228 (Sup) // Zen: 4, Row: 3, Col: 2, Nous: 78 as
*ANKH* #231 / #693 {#NINE}
#5: Sup: 49; Ego: 57,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 77, = #288 (Ego) // Zen: 6, Row: 3, Col: 2, Nous: 77 as
*ANKH* #231 / #693 {#NINE}
#7: Sup: 44; Ego: 80,
#8: Sup: 70; Ego: 26,
#8: Sup: 36; Ego: 47,
Male: 472; Female: 441
}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 / #693 {#NINE}

SURFACE: Zen: 0, Row: 4, Col: 3, Nous: 72

Event: XXXXXXXX@{
#1: Sup: 58; Ego: 58,
#2: Sup: 9; Ego: 32,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 18,
#5: Sup: 35; Ego: 72, = #188 // Zen: 5, Row: 4, Col: 3, Nous: 72 as *ANKH*
#120 / #360 {#EIGHT}
#6: Sup: 26; Ego: 53,
#7: Sup: 79; Ego: 37,
#8: Sup: 35; Ego: 10, = #288 // Zen: 8, Row: 4, Col: 3, Nous: 10 as *ANKH*
#102 / #306 {#TWO}
#8: Sup: 45; Ego: 49,
Male: 317; Female: 337
}

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

SURFACE: Zen: 0, Row: 9, Col: 1, Nous: 37

Event: XXXXXXXX@{
#1: Sup: 51; Ego: 51,
#2: Sup: 36; Ego: 66,
#3: Sup: 32; Ego: 77,
#4: Sup: 69; Ego: 37, = #188 // Zen: 0, Row: 9, Col: 1, Nous: 37 as *ANKH*
#111 / #333 {#FIVE}
#5: Sup: 19; Ego: 31,
#6: Sup: 81; Ego: 62,
#7: Sup: 40; Ego: 40, = #364 *ANTI* *SEMITISM*
#8: Sup: 16; Ego: 57, = #288 // *ANKH* #111 / #333 {#FIVE} = #64 (2) -
MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels)
#9: Sup: 37; Ego: 21,
Male: 381; Female: 442
}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

OSMOSIS: Zen: 9, Row: 5, Col: 4, Nous: 59

Event: XXXXXXXX@{
#1: Sup: 65; Ego: 65,
#2: Sup: 31; Ego: 47,
#3: Sup: 26; Ego: 76,
#4: Sup: 39; Ego: 13, = #188 (Ego) // UMBRA IMPETUS
#5: Sup: 41; Ego: 2,
#6: Sup: 64; Ego: 23,
#7: Sup: 45; Ego: 62, = #288 (Ego) // *ANKH* #111 / #333 {#FIVE} = #64 (2)
- MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels)
#8: Sup: 58; Ego: 13,
#9: Sup: 36; Ego: 59,
Male: 405; Female: 360
}

UMBRA ACTION:

Event: XXXXXXXX@{
#1: Sup: 53; Ego: 53,
#2: Sup: 73; Ego: 20,
#3: Sup: 61; Ego: 69,
#4: Sup: 9; Ego: 29, = #188 //
#5: Sup: 26; Ego: 17,
#6: Sup: 30; Ego: 4,
#7: Sup: 50; Ego: 20,
#8: Sup: 75; Ego: 25, = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*
#9: Sup: 76; Ego: 1 ,
Male: 453; Female: 238 as [#10, #8, #200, #20] = harak (H2760): {#3 as
#228} 1) (Qal) to set in motion, start; 2) (CLBL) *TO* *ROAST*;
}

Nous: #2
Time: 16:20 hrs
Date: 2018.11.28
Torah: #8 #2 #6 %81 = #16
Dao: Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture
Tetra: #16 - Contact
I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness

Latin: Doctor {God who gives freely} Alt: Yalahyah {Howl at Nothingness in
God} {

1. HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTH & CURE DISEASE
2. FERTILITY, AGRICULTURE
3. THE EARTH
4. Archatapias
}

#870 CE

Transformative Prototype: HOMOIOS {#197 / #263} / *HETEROS* {#228 / #238}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:7,col:4,nous:2&prototype:heteros>

***@zen: 1, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 2 [Date: 2018.11.28, Time: 16:20
hrs, Super: #228 / #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 -
Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact, Ego: #238 / #2 - Contrast

#238 as [#10, #8, #200, #20] = charak (H2760): {#3 as #228} 1) (Qal) to set
in motion, start; 2) (CLBL) *TO* *ROAST*;

#238 as [#80, #100, #8, #10, #40] = piqqeach (H6493): {#9 as #188} 1)
seeing, clear-sighted;

#238 as [#2, #5, #100, #70, #10, #1, #50] = Beroia (G960): {#11 as #188} 1)
a city in Macedonia {burning; adoration}, near Pella, at the foot of Mount
Bermius;

Nous: #25
Time:
Torah: #70 #50 #6 %81 = #45
Dao: What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious
Tetra: #10 - Defectiveness, Distortion
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing

Latin: Advitor {Infinitely good God} Alt: Rah'el {Friend of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST ACCIDENTS, MAINTAINS HEALTH & HEALS
2. TRADE & BUSINESSMEN
3. BUSINESS
4. Asau
}

Solar Eclipse: 3 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST) [During World War I: 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918]

#111 CE

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#374 / #437} / HETEROS {#442 / #390}

Event: XXXXXXXX@{
#1: Sup: 26; Ego: 26,
#2: Sup: 36; Ego: 10,
#3: Sup: 31; Ego: 76,
#4: Sup: 63; Ego: 32,
#5: Sup: 41; Ego: 59,
#6: Sup: 66; Ego: 25, = #228 (Ego)
#7: Sup: 45; Ego: 60, = #288 (Ego)
#8: Sup: 34; Ego: 70,
#9: Sup: 32; Ego: 79,
Male: 374; Female: 437;
}

<http://www.grapple269.com?zen:6,row:7,col:1,nous:25>

***@zen: 6, row: 7, col: 1, nous: 25 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #374 / #66 - Strategic Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching:
H41 - Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment, Ego:
#437 / #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 -
Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion]

AUS.RELIGION.CHRISTIAN
SOC.PENPALS
ALT.ART.POERTY
ALT.BALDSPOT
ALT.FAN.SANDY.POCERNICH
ALT.FOOD.COOKING
ALT.MAGICK
ALT.PENPALS
ALT.PENPALS.40+
ALT.SUICIDE.HOLIDAY
ALT.SUPPORT.DEPRESSION.
ALT.SUPPORT.DEPRESSION.FLAME
UK.MISC
UK.REC.SHEDS

COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE (***@YAHOO.COM) @ 0629 HOURS ON 30 DECEMBER
2006: "REMEMBER DRIPPING *ROAST*?

Yeah, that was me.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME HEAD!"

COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE (***@YAHOO.COM) REPOSTED @ 0246 HOURS ON 31
OCTOBER 2017: "Yeah, that was me."

DAVID (***@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 0312 HOURS ON 31 OCTOBER 2017: "can you calm down"

COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE (***@YAHOO.COM) REPOSTED @ 0246 HOURS ON 31
OCTOBER 2017: "Would you like me to insert a pickle in yer bum?"

AUS.RELIGION.CHRISTIAN
SOC.PENPALS

COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE (***@YAHOO.COM) REPOSTED @ 0456 HOURS ON 31
OCTOBER 2017: "BEFORE, WHEN I WAS DRIPPING *ROAST*:

I really made a point of pissing folks off here."

DOLF @ 1313 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2017: "Your post is political propaganda
as slander made in the intentioned cause célèbre in support of terrorism as
disloyalty to sovereign nations and the valour of their war dead which is
an unlawful conduct by you and is a charge proven by the lack of any
rational as reasoned accountability over robust dealing with all responses.

That the reason you don't respond to me with any integrity is that your
Christ-murderous blood lust and *GOD* *ALMIGHTY* *BLASPHEMY* always seeks
some human quarry to slaughter upon your altar of self-justifying and
bestowed haughty piety.

{
'xlit' : "hereg",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H2027",
'pronounce' : "heh'-reg",
'lemma' : ["הֶרֶג"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From הָרַג; *SLAUGHTER*; *BE* *SLAIN*, *SLAUGHTER*.",
'gematria' : {'208' : [5, 200, 3]},
'umbra' : {
'214' : [6, 5, 200, 3],
'228' : [20, 5, 200, 3]

/*

*/

}
}

Let me embellish some more...

I don’t want to appear insensible, uncaring and inhumane as any lacking
semblance of feminine attributes when masculine laughter heartily overtakes
me with such strength of being as disconcerting vigour that my sphincter in
empathy jostles scornfully at you.

You probably won’t even check the accompanying document which substantiated
the informed opinion as conveying technical brilliance of epistemological
masterpiece in knowledge pragmatics articulating a coherent unity of
apperception.

SEE ALSO: “GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS CURSING THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf>

It is not the stories of war which are its valour but that America or any
other country adhered to universal principles (eg. such as DAOist
meta-descriptor prototypes) of right as the basis for any just cause for
the prosecution of war.

— MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS) —

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ✍️ HELTER SKELTER.
EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER 💊.
MELANIA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER? {ie. note any abnormal intake of water}
PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 🌊.”

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A homosexual
military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the barracks, than
a homosexual man walking down the street.

Most military men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and would
not be as likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant urban
cousin."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0026 HOURS 5 JULY 2017: “FURST POAST FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY
2017!

Up which da chickens is me.”

DOLF @ 0047 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: “It's the 5 July 2017 here wanker:

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47>

We know time before you do and hence we don't need chickens in cages to
warn us of Saddam Hussein's chemical attacks.”

JACK ANDERSON (DESERET NEWS) @ 0000 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 1991: "ALLIED
TROOPS EXPECTING CHEMICAL ATTACKS:

Everyone likes to hedge their bets out here with good luck charms,
religious medals, *THEIR* *LADY'S* *LINGERIE* *TUCKED* *UNDER* *THEIR*
*HELMETS* - *AND* *CHICKENS*.

On the front lines, guarding against a chemical attack by Saddam Hussein,
are chickens, which serve the function of canaries in a coal mine. If they
keel over, the troops know the area has been ‘slimed’ - jargon for a
chemical or biological attack.At one base, the chief chicken is Buford, and
he sits in a cage next to a gas monitoring machine. Buford is the backup.

If the machine fails, Buford won't. Even the base newspaper is called
‘Buford Talks’."

<http://www.deseretnews.com/article/146999/ALLIED-TROOPS-EXPECTING-CHEMICAL-ATTACKS.html>

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU ***@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.
WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.
LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.
NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

[IMAGE: COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM
VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE) BURKE AS WHITE
SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M} DELUSIONAL ***@T]

Aren't you a Knights Templar International as Freemasonry engaging within a
travesty as a religious Saint Andrews cause célèbre pantomime of public
indecency?

In a similar manner to Germany’s Nazi Party, Communist China and Vietnamese
likewise abandoned these principles of truth for some other institutional
imperative.

It ought to be remembered that Seventh-day Adventists {#509} have as
non-combatants and pacifists always been faithful to Principles of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as religious liberty which were adopted
as part of our Australian Commonwealth in 1901 and modelled upon earlier
American Constitutional precedents.

<http://www.grapple369.com/a-brief-history-of-us-sdas-military-service-v2.pdf>

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of Roman
Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

In this modern age, there is an increased selfishness amongst war veterans
to claim honours of preeminence (Ichiban #1) as sentimentality which is
associated to the dishonourable #65 - Soldiers of Roman Empire Governance
(or the seven Papal Bulls and Knights Templars) and in so doing forget the
Acts of Apostles narrative of the Roman soldier Cornelius within Acts 10
which is associated to the Jerusalem Temple prayer times that negate
Catholic/Islamic/Freemasonry et al occupancy of this most sacred site as
the home of Israel’s capital.

Well may you accept your war awards, but you cannot as do the Knights
Templar International, make any authentic religious claim of Jewish /
Christian association to either Jesus Christ or Almighty God in deference
to our own prerogative religious claim.

To do so is fraudulent, dishonest and blasphemy as you have never once in
over 22 years shown a proper as dignified respect and after the expiry of
2017 it will never be accepted from you.

We are coming for you by lawful means only, but I forewarn that you ought
to be afraid, as ever so afraid.

You will not see our motion, as it occurs under the shadow of the
Almighty’s wings, when we eventually do make our strike upon you, it will
be as a venomous bite of a serpent {#340 as #90, #80, #70, #50, #10, #40 =
tsepha` (H6848): {#12 as #240} 1) poisonous serpent; 1a) a viper snake or
adder / It did thunder in our village @ 1924 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017} for
which there is no known antidote.

Nous: #5
Time: 19:20 hrs
Date: 2018.1.11
Torah: #70 #300 #30 %81 = #76
Dao: Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness
Tetra: #73 - Already Fording, Completion
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording

Latin: Custos {Just God, who points to truth} Alt: Molahel {Command of God}
{

1. HELPS THOSE WHO WISH TO RAISE THEMSELVES SPIRITUALLY
2. JUSTICE
3. CONTEMPLATION
4. Sieme
}
Jeconiah {Preparation, or stability, of the Lord}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#340 / #191} / HETEROS {#342 / #192}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:5,nous:5&idea:{340}&idea:{191}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 5, nous: 5 [Time: 1920 hrs, Super: #340 / #5
- Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying
Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already Fording,
Completion, Ego: #191 / #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording;
Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion]

TRANSLATION: We komen alleen met wettige middelen voor jou, maar ik
waarschuw je dat je bang zou moeten zijn, zoals altijd bang.

U zult onze beweging niet zien, zoals het gebeurt onder de schaduw van de
vleugels van de Almachtige, wanneer wij uiteindelijk onze slag op u slaan,
het zal zijn als een giftige beet van een slang waarvoor er geen tegengif
bekend is.

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON SUNDAY AND NOT SATURDAY EVENTS:

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. God of Oath,
Elizabeth / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6,
#70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath;
1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A
CONTRIVED SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON
10 JUNE 2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR
MEMORIAL AS THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

{
'xlit' : "dâbâr",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H1697",
'pronounce' : "daw-baw'",
'lemma' : ["דָּבָר"],
'link' : null, 'info' : "From דָבַר; a word; by implication, *A* *MATTER*
(*AS* *SPOKEN* *OF*) *OR* *THING*; *ADVERBIALLY*, *A* *CAUSE; *ACT*,
*ADVICE*, *AFFAIR*, *ANSWER*, [idiom] any such (thing), because of, book,
business, care, case, cause, certain rate, [phrase] chronicles,
commandment, [idiom] commune(-ication), [phrase] concern(-ing), [phrase]
confer, counsel, [phrase] dearth, decree, *DEED*, [idiom] *DISEASE*, due,
*DUTY*, effect, [phrase] eloquent, errand, (*EVIL* *FAVOURED*-) ness,
[phrase] glory, [phrase] *HARM*, hurt, [phrase] *INIQUITY*, [phrase]
*JUDGMENT*, language, [phrase] lying, manner, matter, message, (no) thing,
oracle, [idiom] ought, [idiom] parts, [phrase] pertaining, [phrase] please,
portion, [phrase] *POWER*, promise, provision, purpose, *QUESTION*, rate,
*REASON*, report, request, [idiom] (as hast) said, sake, saying, sentence,
[phrase] sign, [phrase] so, some (uncleanness), somewhat to say, [phrase]
*SONG*, speech, [idiom] spoken, talk, task, [phrase] that, [idiom] there
done, thing (concerning), thought, [phrase] thus, tidings, what(-soever),
[phrase] wherewith, which, word, work.",
'gematria' : {'206' : [4, 2, 200]},
'umbra' : {'214' : [6, 2, 4, 2, 200],
'216' : [4, 2, 200, 10],
'217' : [6, 5, 4, 2, 200],
'218' : [4, 2, 200, 6, 6],
'223' : [2, 4, 2, 200, 10, 5],
'224' : [2, 4, 2, 200, 10, 6],
'228' : [6, 4, 2, 200, 10, 6],

/*

We reject CATEGORICALLY your unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent
given to Foreign *POWERS* {ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL /
Freemasonry / Roman Catholic Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all
unconscionable attempts to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon
our War Dead

*/

'242' : [30, 4, 2, 200, 6],
'248' : [6, 30, 4, 2, 200, 6],
'307' : [6, 40, 4, 2, 200, 10, 5, 40],
'722' : [6, 4, 2, 200, 10, 500]
}
}

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

{
'xlit' : "límnē",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G3041",
'pronounce' : "lim'-nay",
'lemma' : ["λίμνη"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Probably from λιμήν (through the idea of nearness of shore); *A*
*POND* (*LARGE* *OR* *SMALL*):--*LAKE*.",
'gematria' : {
'137' : [30, 9, 40, 50, 8],
'138' : [30, 10, 40, 50, 8]
},
'umbra' : {
'188' : [30, 10, 40, 50, 8, 50],

/*

*/

'338' : [30, 10, 40, 50, 8, 200]
}
}

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is not associated with either the later Flanders field poppy of
World War I nor Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the Sunday before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the PROPAGANDIST consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be the
cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

{
'xlit' : "rekeb",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H7393",
'pronounce' : "reh'-keb",
'lemma' : ["רֶכֶב"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From רָכַב; a vehicle; by implication, a team; by extension,
*CAVALRY*; by analogy a rider, i.e. the upper millstone; chariot, (upper)
millstone, multitude (from the margin), wagon.",
'gematria' : {'222' : [200, 20, 2]},
'umbra' : {
'224' : [2, 200, 20, 2],
'228' : [6, 200, 20, 2],

/*

*/

'230' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 2],
'234' : [2, 200, 20, 2, 10],
'264' : [6, 30, 200, 20, 2, 6]
}
}

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the calvary of *CAVALRY* as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: HINH} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

Accordingly this response has been directed to:

alive.media.tv.bbc

Where I have routinely directed all information of alleged legal breaches
associated with such CAUSE CÉLÈBRE [of alleged TREASON].

Please ensure that you do not trim the distribution list. The matter is
before the courts and so do cease your attempts to interfere by bullying as
aggressive and threatening overtures to interfere in due process as the
natural course of justice.

Accordingly I will not comment further."

IDEA @I {#9 - Autonomous Nature {#6 - Form of Nature}}: {SYM-BULIMIA AS
EVIDENCE OF DOMESTIC CRIMINAL ACTS OF TERRORISM AS WAR CRIMES} ON Saturday,
5th July 1941: ARYANS AND RUSSIANS — *NECESSITY* *OF* *THE* *MAILED* *FIST*
*IN* *RUSSIA* — DETERIORATION OF SOIL:

What we need is a collective view of people's wish to live and manner of
living.

We must distinguish between the Fascist popular movement and the popular
movement in Russia. The *FASCIST* *MOVEMENT* *IS* *A* *SPONTANEOUS*
*RETURN* *TO* *THE* *TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME* {strength}. The
Russian movement has an essential tendency towards anarchy.

By instinct, the Russian does not incline towards a higher form of society.
Certain peoples can live in such a way that with them a *COLLECTION* *OF*
*FAMILY* *UNITS* *DOES* *NOT* *MAKE* *A* *WHOLE*; *AND* *ALTHOUGH* *RUSSIA*
*HAS* *SET* *UP* *A* *SOCIAL* *SYSTEM* *WHICH*, *JUDGED* *BY* *WESTERN*
*STANDARDS*, *QUALIFIES* *FOR* *THE* *DESIGNATION* " *STATE* ", *IT* *IS*
*NOT*, *IN* *FACT*, *A* *SYSTEM* *WHICH* *IS* *EITHER* *CONGENIAL* *OR*
*NATURAL* to her.

It is true that, in a sense, *EVERY* *PRODUCT* *OF* *HUMAN* *CULTURE*,
*EVERY* *WORK* *GIFTED* *WITH* *BEAUTY* *CAN* *BE* *BORN* *ONLY* *OF* *THE*
*EFFECT* *OF* *THE* *CONSTRAINT* *WHICH* *WE* *CALL* *EDUCATION*.

The Aryan peoples are peoples who are particularly active. A man like
Krümel works from morning to night; such-and- such another person never
stops thinking. In the same way, the Italian is as diligent as an ant
(bienenfleissig). In *THE* *EYES* *OF* *THE* *RUSSIAN*, *THE* *PRINCIPAL*
*SUPPORT* *OF* *CIVILISATION* *IS* *VODKA*. His ideal consists in never
doing any thing but the indispensable. Our conception of work (work, and
then more of it!) is one that he submits to as if it were *A* *REAL*
*CURSE*.

It is doubtful whether anything at all can be done in Russia without the
help of the Orthodox priest. It's the priest who has been able to reconcile
the Russian to the fatal necessity of work—by promising him more happiness
in another world.

The Russian will never make up his mind to work except under compulsion
from outside, for he is incapable of organising himself. And if, despite
everything, he is apt to have organisation thrust upon him, that is thanks
to the drop ofAryan blood in his veins. It's only because of this drop that
the Russian people has created something and possesses an organised State,
It takes energy to rule Russia. The corollary is that, the tougher a
country's régime, the more appropriate it is that equity and justice should
be practised there. The horse that is not kept constantly under control
forgets in the wink of an eye the rudiments of training that have been
inculcated into it. In the same way, with the Russian, there is an
instinctive force that invariably leads him back to the state of nature.
People some- times quote the case of the horses that escaped from a ranch
in America, and by some ten years later had formed huge herds of wild
horses. It is so easy for an animal to go back to its origins ! For the
Russian, the return to the state of nature is a return to primitive forms
of life. The family exists, the female looks after her children, like the
female of the hare, with all the *FEELINGS* *OF* *A* *MOTHER*.

But the Russian doesn't want anything more. His *REACTION* *AGAINST* *THE*
*CONSTRAINT* *OF* *THE* *ORGANISED* *STATE* (*WHICH* *IS* *ALWAYS* *A*
*CONSTRAINT*, *SINCE* *IT* *LIMITS* *THE* *LIBERTY* *OF* *THE*
*INDIVIDUAL*) *IS* *BRUTAL* *AND* *SAVAGE*, *LIKE* *ALL* *FEMININE*
*REACTIONS*. When he collapses and should yield, the Russian bursts into
lamentations. This will to return to the state of nature is exhibited in
his revolutions. For the Russian, *THE* *TYPICAL* *FORM* *OF* *REVOLUTION*
*IS* *NIHILISM*.

I think there's still petroleum in thousands of places. As for coal, we
know we're reducing the natural reserves, and that in so doing we are
creating gaps in the sub-soil. But as for petroleum, it may be that the
lakes from which we are drawing are constantly renewed from invisible
reservoirs.

Without doubt, man is the most dangerous microbe imaginable. He exploits
the ground beneath his feet without ever asking whether he is disposing
thus of products that would perhaps be indispensable to the life of other
regions. If *ONE* *EXAMINED* *THE* *PROBLEM* *CLOSELY*, *ONE* *WOULD*
*PROBABLY* *FIND* *HERE* *THE* *ORIGIN* *OF* *THE* *CATASTROPHES* *THAT*
*OCCUR* *PERIODICALLY* *IN* *THE* *EARTH'S* *SURFACE.* [IDEA @1 / PAGE #3,
Hitler's Table Talk as Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre]

SEE ALSO: "VOYEURISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN
ALTRUISM"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>

*FREEMASONRY* *AUM* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *OF* *KNIGHTS* *TEMPLAR*
*INTERNATIONAL* AS UNLAWFUL FOREIGN POWER SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE:

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32

= #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

#334 as #20, #300, #4, #10 = Chaldeans; Chaldea; astrologers; magician {ie.
*AS* *DEMONS*, *OR* *AS* *ROBBERS*;

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 + 5x5 = #25 / #65 / Usurper:
@1 / Mystery: #26 {*YHWH*} / Leader: #325 / Regulator: #390 / General
Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as #1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax
(G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) *A* *EXTORTIONER*, *A*
*ROBBER* or #365 / #5 = #73}

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND*
*AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 = #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,
distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction;
1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of moral
character (fig.)}
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as [#10,
#8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph. (H2778): {#1 as #288 *INTERFERENCE*
*AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach, taunt, *BLASPHEME*,
defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to winter, spend harvest time,
remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to acquire, *BE* *BETROTHED*; 1a) (Qal)
*TO* *REPROACH*; 1b) (Piel) *TO* *REPROACH*, *DEFY*, *TAUNT*;
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

} intersections between our dispersed meta-descriptor prototypes and need
to observe how frequent these are with inclusions of further vEVENTS and
then any COMMON THEME PROTOTYPES:

#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 4; Ego: 80,
#3: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 81; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 9; Ego: 9,
#7: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#8: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: 228; Female: 189
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:228>

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{228}>

Nous: #47
Time: 16:25 hrs
Date: 2018.11.29
Torah:
Dao: Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant
Tetra: #30 - Bold Resolution
I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting, Break-through

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#364 / #273} / HETEROS {#328 / #255}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:7,col:4,nous:47>

***@zen: 2, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 47 [Date: 2018.11.29, Time: 16:25
hrs, Super: #364 / #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18
- Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties, Ego: #273 / #47 -
Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution,
Displacement, Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 30 - Bold Resolution]

#364 as [#5, #9, #200, #10, #80, #50, #10] = taraph (H2963): {#2 as #289}
1) to tear, rend, pluck; 1a) (Qal) to tear, rend; 1b) (Niphal) to be torn
in pieces; 1c) (Poal) *TO* *BE* *TORN* *IN* *PIECES*; 1d) (Hiphil) *TO*
*PROVIDE* *FOOD*;

#290 as [#2, #40, #200, #3, #40, #5] = margemah (H4773): {#6 as #288} 1)
sling; 2) (CLBL) a heap of stones;

Nous: #31
Time: 08:55 hrs
Date: 2018.8.5
Torah: #10 #200 #400 %81 = #43
Dao: Military Stratagem, Quelling War
Tetra: #51 - Constancy
I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance, Endurance, Duration, Constancy

Latin: Spes {God who punishes the wicked} Alt: Saitel {Roaming of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST UNJUST ATTACKS, CONFOUNDING ONE'S ENEMIES
2. PROPAGATES LIGHT, CIVILISATION & LIBERTY
3. PEACE, JUSTICE, SCIENCES & THE ARTS
4. Hepe
}

Solar Eclipse: 4 December 2002 (AEST) + 28 years

Amminadab {My people is liberal}

Transformative Prototype: HOMOIOS {#344 / #452} / *HETEROS* {#326 / #443}

Event: XXXXXXXX@{
#1: Sup: 45; Ego: 45,
#2: Sup: 25; Ego: 61,
#3: Sup: 46; Ego: 21,
#4: Sup: 77; Ego: 31,
#5: Sup: 33; Ego: 37,
#6: Sup: 11; Ego: 59,
#7: Sup: 11; Ego: 81, = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*
#8: Sup: 40; Ego: 29,
#9: Sup: 38, Ego: 79, = #364 - *ANTI* *SEMITISM*
Male: 326; Female: 443
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:4,col:5,nous:31&prototype:heteros>

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 5, nous: 31 [Date: 2018.8.5, Time: 08:55
hrs, Super: #237 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 -
Guardedness, Ego: #254 / #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching:
H32 - Perseverance, Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy]

#432 as #40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622}

#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
#5: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 17; Ego: 70,
#7: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: 188; Female: 189
}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?telos:188>

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{188}>

<http://www.grapple369.com/?telos:189>

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{189}>

UMBRA INTERFERENCES:

Nous: #42
Time:
Date: 2018.6.21
Torah: #300 #1 #5 %81 = #63
Dao: Generating Things, Reason's Modifications
Tetra: #52 - Measure
I-Ching: H60 - Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation

Latin: Salus {God who heals the ill} Alt: Alamyah {Vigor of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST FIRE RUIN & COLLAPSE
2. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
3. PRUDENCE
4. Sithacer
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 June 2001 (AEST)

Nahshon {That foretells; that conjectures}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#382 / #385} / HETEROS {#384 / #386}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:6,row:3,col:4,nous:42>

Event: 58012816@{
#1: Sup: 64; Ego: 64,
#2: Sup: 47; Ego: 64, = #111
#3: Sup: 26; Ego: 60, = #188 (Ego)
#4: Sup: 44; Ego: 18,
#5: Sup: 7; Ego: 44, = #188 (Sup)
#6: Sup: 49; Ego: 42, = #237 (Sup) - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*
#7: Sup: 69; Ego: 20,
#8: Sup: 15; Ego: 27,
#9: Sup: 61; Ego: 46,
Male: 382; Female: 385
}

***@zen: 6, row: 3, col: 4, nous: 42 [Date: 2018.6.21, Time: (none),
Super: #237 / #49 - Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue; I-Ching: H3 - Birth
Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering support, Hoarding;
Tetra: 4 - Barrier, Ego: #292 / #42 - Generating Things, Reason's
Modifications; I-Ching: H60 - Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation,
Moderation; Tetra: 52 - Measure]

{
'xlit' : "alēthinós",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G228",
'pronounce' : "al-ay-thee-nos'",
'lemma' : ["ἀληθινός"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἀληθής; truthful:--true.",
'gematria' : {'378' : [1, 30, 8, 9, 10, 50, 70, 200]},
'umbra' : {
'116' : [1, 30, 8, 9, 10, 50, 8],
'119' : [1, 30, 8, 9, 10, 50, 1, 10],
'188' : [1, 30, 8, 9, 10, 50, 70, 10],

/*
PERJURY under SECTION 314 (15 years maximum) Crimes Act of Victoria 1958

*/
'228' : [1, 30, 8, 9, 10, 50, 70, 50],
'378' : [1, 30, 8, 9, 10, 50, 70, 200]
}
}

LET’S GO [DRANOD OBSERVER17] COMMANDO [NEWSGROUPS:
NEWS.ADMIN.NET-ABUSE.EMAIL] @ 2150 HOURS ON 19 NOVEMBER 2017: I know this
person - and have details.

It is hard to state what I know without violating privacy policy but if you
look closely at his posts you will find that:

He is a Telstra customer - account number: XXXXXX570

Numerous people have intervention orders against him, and he has several
breaches of said orders.

He operates www.grapple369.com

I have much more - but do not wish to come to his attention or violate any
laws."

WHICH BY A REFERENCE TO ONLY ONE AS AN IMPROPER, NON-FACTUAL AND PERJURED

{
'xlit' : "epangelía",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1860",
'pronounce' : "ep-ang-el-ee'-ah",
'lemma' : ["ἐπαγγελία"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἐπαγγέλλω; *AN* *ANNOUNCEMENT* (*FOR* *INFORMATION*,
*ASSENT* *OR* *PLEDGE*; *ESPECIALLY* *A* *DIVINE* *ASSURANCE* *OF*
*GOOD*):--*MESSAGE*, *PROMISE*.",
'gematria' : {
'137' : [5, 80, 1, 3, 3, 5, 30, 9, 1],
'138' : [5, 80, 1, 3, 3, 5, 30, 10, 1]
},
'umbra' : {
'138' : [5, 80, 1, 3, 3, 5, 30, 10, 1],
'188' : [5, 80, 1, 3, 3, 5, 30, 10, 1, 50],

/*

*/

'348' : [5, 80, 1, 3, 3, 5, 30, 10, 1, 10, 200]
}
}

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM FASCISTS SUCH AS YOU" TESTIMONY

{
'xlit' : "zâʻaq",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H2199",
'pronounce' : "zaw-ak'",
'lemma' : ["זָעַק"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; *TO* *SHRIEK* (*FROM* *ANGUISH* *OR*
*DANGER*); *BY* *ANALOGY*, (*AS* *A* *HERALD*) *TO* *ANNOUNCE* *OR*
*CONVENE* *PUBLICLY*; *ASSEMBLE*, *CALL* (*TOGETHER*), (*MAKE* *A*) *CRY*
(*OUT*), *COME* *WITH* *SUCH* *A* *COMPANY*, *GATHER* (*TOGETHER*), *CAUSE*
*TO* *BE* *PROCLAIMED*.",
'gematria' : {'177' : [7, 70, 100]},
'umbra' : {
'177' : [7, 70, 100],
'182' : [5, 7, 70, 100],
'187' : [10, 7, 70, 100],
'188' : [6, 7, 70, 100, 5],
'189' : [6, 7, 70, 100, 6],

/*

*/
'193' : [10, 7, 70, 100, 6],
'199' : [6, 10, 7, 70, 100, 6],
'203' : [10, 7, 70, 10, 100, 6],
'217' : [40, 7, 70, 100],
'577' : [400, 7, 70, 100],
'583' : [6, 400, 7, 70, 100],
'587' : [7, 70, 100, 400, 10],
'627' : [50, 7, 70, 100, 400],
'679' : [2, 7, 70, 100, 500],
'1183' : [6, 7, 70, 100, 400, 600]
}
},

'G2896' : {
'xlit' : "krázō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2896",
'pronounce' : "krad'-zo",
'lemma' : ["κράζω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primary verb; properly, *TO* '*CROAK*' (*AS* *A* *RAVEN*) *OR*
*SCREAM*, ie. (*GENITIVE* *CASE*) *TO* *CALL* *ALOUD* (*SHRIEK*, *EXCLAIM*,
*INTREAT*):--*CRY* (*OUT*).",
'gematria' : {'928' : [20, 100, 1, 7, 800]},
'umbra' : {
'187' : [5, 20, 100, 1, 60, 1],
'188' : [5, 20, 100, 1, 7, 5, 50],

/*

Another targeted hit from a DIZUM TROLL PINEAL GLAND {SERPENT / SATANIC}
A-U-M GUILD SOLDIER ENGAGED WITHIN MATERIAL SUPPORT OF TERRORISM as it
seems they are exceedingly troubled.

— MAGGOTY MEAT —

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK *RAVEN*.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN." [Written 0900 hours on 28 December 2017]

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.12.25&prototype:heteros>

Hell {

#352 as #6, #30, #20, #80, #6, #200, #10 = kephowr (H3713): {#5 as #306} 1)
bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost

} awaits you.

<https://m.facebook.com/yachtcomanche/>

The supermaxi yacht Comanche (feather emblem upon side) after the poem was
written won the Sydney to Hobart race upon appeal and Ichiban (番) means
'number 1' in Japanese received handicap honours. The race is characterised
by a blistering cold and turbulent sea swell.

[IMAGE: So they (HINH v's KIRK) ought to be trouble because there is no
more forgiveness of their wretched and blasphemous souls...]

*/

'193' : [20, 100, 1, 7, 5, 10, 50],
'248' : [20, 100, 1, 7, 70, 50],
'382' : [20, 100, 1, 60, 1, 200],
'549' : [20, 100, 1, 7, 70, 50, 300, 1],
'637' : [20, 5, 20, 100, 1, 60, 70, 50, 300, 1, 10]
}
}

OF PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH SALE / MAFFRA '8' BALL SNOOKER CLUB {ie.

photographs of the MEMORIAL disrespect on 23 September 2017 and BUNNINGS
sausage sizzle of disrespect 28 October 2017 as evidence already tendered
to the court

} AND TO THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) WITHIN APPLICATION FOR AN
INTERVENTION ORDER AS CASE NUMBER: H13018534 MADE ON 31 OCTOBER 2017 SHOWS
A CLEAR PREMEDITATION AS BEING DELUSIONAL NON-FACTUAL (OTHER THAN THEIR
CRIMINALITY ASSOCIATED WITH AN UNLAWFUL FOREIGN POWER as KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL) AS BEING GROUNDS FOR MY LATER AS INTENTIONAL PURSUIT /
HARANGUING AND ASSAULT ON 23 NOVEMBER 2017 CAUSING INJURY (RECKLESSLY) OR
OCCASIONING GRIEVOUS BODILY HARM BY RESPONDENT WITHIN CASE NUMBERS:
H13214018 / H132214018.

{
'xlit' : "lâqach",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H3947",
'pronounce' : "law-kakh'",
'lemma' : ["לָקַח"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; to take (in the widest variety of
applications); accept, bring, buy, carry away, drawn, fetch, get, infold,
[idiom] many, mingle, place, receive(-ing), reserve, *SEIZE*, send for,
take (away, -ing, up), use, win.",
'gematria' : {'138' : [30, 100, 8]},
'umbra' : {
'108' : [100, 8],
'109' : [1, 100, 8],
'113' : [100, 8, 5],
'114' : [1, 100, 8, 5],
'115' : [6, 1, 100, 8],
'118' : [100, 8, 10],
'119' : [100, 8, 5, 6],
'120' : [6, 100, 8, 6],
'123' : [5, 10, 100, 8],
'124' : [6, 100, 8, 10],
'126' : [6, 1, 100, 8, 5, 6],
'129' : [10, 100, 8, 5, 6],
'130' : [6, 10, 100, 8, 6],
'135' : [6, 10, 100, 8, 5, 6],
'138' : [30, 100, 8],
'139' : [1, 30, 100, 8],
'144' : [30, 100, 6, 8],
'149' : [5, 30, 100, 8, 6],
'150' : [6, 30, 100, 8, 6],
'158' : [50, 100, 8],
'163' : [100, 8, 50, 5],
'164' : [100, 8, 50, 6],
'169' : [6, 50, 100, 8, 5],
'170' : [6, 100, 8, 50, 6],
'173' : [10, 100, 8, 50, 5],
'188' : [50, 30, 100, 8],

/*

*/

'193' : [50, 30, 100, 8, 5],
'194' : [30, 100, 8, 50, 6],0
'198' : [30, 100, 8, 50, 10],
'518' : [400, 100, 8, 10],
'524' : [6, 400, 100, 8, 10],
'538' : [30, 100, 8, 400],
'543' : [30, 100, 8, 400, 5],
'544' : [6, 400, 30, 100, 8],
'554' : [30, 100, 8, 400, 10, 6],
'563' : [400, 100, 8, 50, 5],
'568' : [400, 100, 8, 50, 10],
'584' : [6, 30, 100, 8, 400, 40],
'594' : [30, 100, 8, 400, 50, 6],
'609' : [1, 100, 8, 500],
'618' : [10, 100, 8, 500],
'715' : [6, 1, 100, 8, 600],
'724' : [6, 10, 100, 8, 600],
'730' : [6, 10, 100, 8, 6, 600],
'748' : [30, 100, 8, 10, 600],
'753' : [5, 30, 100, 8, 10, 600],
'1008' : [400, 100, 8, 500],
'1038' : [30, 100, 8, 400, 500],
'1048' : [30, 100, 8, 400, 10, 500],
'1114' : [6, 400, 100, 8, 600],
'1138' : [30, 100, 8, 400, 600],
'1154' : [6, 30, 100, 8, 400, 10, 600]
}
}

Which although as a consideration made of DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE /
TREASON {ie.

photographs of the MARION statue of 17 March 2017, 8 June 2017 and the BOER
WAR MEMORIAL disrespect of 10 June 2017 as evidence already tendered to the
court

} having been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* upon 19 March 2017,
there has never before been undertaken a prosecution for the INDICTABLE
OFFENCES which I alleged has occurred by any law enforcement or judicial
officers under the COMMONWEALTH, let alone as being an initiative of a
private citizen:

- PERJURY under SECTION 314 (15 years maximum),
- CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY RECKLESSLY under SECTION 17 (15 years maximum),
- SETTING A TRAP OR DEVICE under SECTION 26 (10 years maximum), and
- TREASON under SECTION 9A (Life imprisonment / 20 years maximum)

{
'xlit' : "maʻălâl",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H4611",
'pronounce' : "mah-al-awl'",
'lemma' : ["מַעֲלָל"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From עָלַל; *AN* *ACT* (*GOOD* *OR* *BAD*); *DOING*,
*ENDEAVOUR*, *INVENTION*, *WORK*.",
'gematria' : {'170' : [40, 70, 30, 30]},
'umbra' : {
'180' : [40, 70, 30, 30, 10],
'186' : [40, 70, 30, 30, 10, 6],
'188' : [2, 40, 70, 30, 30, 10, 6],

/*

*/

'192' : [6, 40, 70, 30, 30, 10, 6],
'206' : [20, 40, 70, 30, 30, 10, 6],
'265' : [40, 40, 70, 30, 30, 10, 5, 40],
'686' : [6, 40, 70, 30, 30, 10, 500],
'791' : [6, 40, 70, 30, 30, 10, 5, 600]
}
},

{
'xlit' : "yâʻats",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H3289",
'pronounce' : "yaw-ats'",
'lemma' : ["יָעַץ"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; to advise; reflexively, to deliberate or
resolve; advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take)
counsel(-lor), *DETERMINE*, *DEVISE*, *GUIDE*, *PURPOSE*.",
'gematria' : {
'170' : [10, 70, 90],
'980' : [10, 70, 900]
},
'umbra' : {
'175' : [10, 70, 90, 5],
'176' : [10, 70, 90, 6],
'181' : [10, 70, 90, 5, 6],
'182' : [10, 6, 70, 90, 6],
'186' : [6, 10, 70, 90, 10],
'188' : [6, 10, 6, 70, 90, 6],

/*

*/

'192' : [6, 10, 70, 90, 10, 6],
'198' : [6, 10, 6, 70, 90, 10, 6],
'216' : [6, 30, 10, 70, 90, 10],
'230' : [10, 70, 90, 50, 10],
'570' : [10, 70, 90, 400],
'580' : [10, 70, 90, 400, 10],
'582' : [10, 6, 70, 90, 400, 6],
'592' : [6, 10, 400, 10, 70, 90, 6],
'686' : [6, 10, 70, 90, 10, 500],
'791' : [6, 5, 10, 70, 90, 10, 600],
'980' : [10, 70, 900],
'986' : [10, 6, 70, 900],
'992' : [6, 10, 6, 70, 900],
'1021' : [5, 30, 10, 6, 70, 900],
'1026' : [50, 6, 70, 900]
}
}

That such prudent action of mine which requires obtaining suitable legal
counsel as opinion, the provision of Instructions to legal counsel, the
consideration of relevant matters, the preparing of any statements for
court and its subsequent representation within a court of law having an
appropriate jurisdiction and accordingly in the interest of "public
interest" and due process as the exercise of fair and equitable
administration of Justice, I have sought upon 17 January 2018 an
adjournment of these matters and, at the time of writing, I am advised of
the prudent decision of the Magistrates Court that these matters have been
adjourned to 11 April 2018.

That under the auspices of SECTION 9A (2) of the CRIMES ACT VICTORIA (158)
an onus of accountability is then placed upon any OTHER PERSONS to provide
all such material evidence within CASE NUMBER H13018534 over any such
lawful action of mine as *CARPE* *DIEM* made of the allegations of
infracted sensibilities:

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS"

{
'xlit' : "bârak",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H1288",
'pronounce' : "baw-rak'",
'lemma' : ["בָרַךְ"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; to kneel; by *IMPLICATION* *TO* *BLESS* *GOD*
(*AS* *AN* *ACT* *OF* *ADORATION*), *AND* (*VICE*-*VERSA*) *MAN* (*AS* *A*
*BENEFIT*); *ALSO* (*BY* *EUPHEMISM*) *TO* *CURSE* (*GOD* *OR *THE* *KING*,
*AS* *TREASON*); [idiom] abundantly, [idiom] altogether, [idiom] at all,
blaspheme, bless, congratulate, *CURSE*, [idiom] greatly, [idiom] indeed,
kneel (down), praise, salute, [idiom] still, thank.",
'gematria' : {
'222' : [2, 200, 20],
'702' : [2, 200, 500]
},
'umbra' : {
'228' : [1, 2, 200, 20, 5],

/*

*/

'230' : [2, 2, 200, 20, 6],
'234' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 6],
'338' : [2, 200, 20, 50, 6, 20, 40],
'628' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 400],
'632' : [2, 200, 20, 400, 10],
'638' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 400, 10],
'639' : [6, 5, 400, 2, 200, 20, 6],
'643' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 400, 10, 5],
'644' : [6, 10, 400, 2, 200, 20, 6],
'662' : [40, 2, 200, 20, 400],
'678' : [400, 2, 200, 20, 50, 6],
'682' : [2, 200, 20, 400, 50, 10],
'708' : [6, 2, 200, 500],
'709' : [6, 1, 2, 200, 500],
'714' : [6, 2, 200, 6, 500],
'722' : [2, 200, 20, 500],
'728' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 500],
'1102' : [400, 2, 200, 500],
'1112' : [10, 400, 2, 200, 500],
'1113' : [6, 5, 400, 2, 200, 500],
'1122' : [400, 2, 200, 20, 500],
'1138' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 400, 10, 500],
'1147' : [5, 40, 400, 2, 200, 500],
'1228' : [6, 2, 200, 20, 400, 600]
}
}

As the alleged IMPROPER, NON-FACTUAL AND PERJURED TESTIMONY OF PERSONS
ASSOCIATED TO THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and the unlawful
neo-fascist foreign power which is the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and
it's SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre to differentiate this from ADOLF HITLER'S
TABLE TALK IDEA @277 / PAGE #609 - REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS as to
"assist[ance] by any means whatever, with intent to assist, an enemy at war
with the Commonwealth of Australia, whether or not the existence of a state
of war has been declared" which is prohibited under SECTION 9A(1)(d)

And that a person is prohibited under SECTION 9A(2) to:

(a) receives or assists another person who is to his knowledge guilty of
treason in order to enable him to escape punishment; or

(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, does not give
information thereof with all reasonable despatch to a constable or use
other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence— shall
be guilty of an indictable offence.

Penalty: Level 3 imprisonment (20 years maximum).

(3) On the trial of a person charged with treason on the ground that he
formed an intention to do an act referred to in paragraph (a), (b), (c),
(d) or (e) of subsection (1) of this section and manifested that intention
by an overt act, evidence of the overt act shall not be admitted unless the
overt act was alleged in the indictment.

DIARY NOTE @ 1240 HOURS ON 2 NOVEMBER 2017: "I had just attended at Unit 4
to ensure that a driver's licence which I had earlier that morning found in
a puddle of water on the parking area and placed under the occupant's door
had been returned to the intended and responsible person. And I noticed
that the Army Jeep was now parked within a designated area opposite the
Victoria Gardens and which had upon multiple occasions illegally repeatedly
parked within the #37 as the vacant block {ie. *PADDOCK* as owned by
*STEVE*} opposite.

{
'xlit' : "tsâmach",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H6779",
'pronounce' : "tsaw-makh'",
'lemma' : ["צָמַח"],
'link' : null, 'info' : "A primitive root; *TO* *SPROUT* (*TRANSITIVE*
*OR* *INTRANSITIVE*, *LITERAL* *OR* *FIGURATIVE*); bear, bring forth,
(cause to, make to) bud (forth), (cause to, make to) grow (again, up),
(cause to) spring (forth, up).",
'gematria' : {'138' : [90, 40, 8]},
'umbra' : {
'138' : [90, 40, 8],
'144' : [90, 6, 40, 8],
'149' : [1, 90, 40, 10, 8],
'150' : [6, 90, 40, 8, 6],
'154' : [10, 90, 40, 8, 6],
'158' : [10, 90, 40, 10, 8],
'164' : [6, 5, 90, 40, 10, 8, 5],
'168' : [30, 90, 40, 8],
'188' : [40, 90, 40, 10, 8],
'189' : [6, 30, 5, 90, 40, 10, 8],

/*

*/

'193' : [5, 40, 90, 40, 10, 8],
'538' : [400, 90, 40, 8],
'544' : [90, 40, 8, 6, 400],
'548' : [400, 90, 40, 10, 8],
'593' : [400, 90, 40, 8, 50, 5]}},

As a summary of events which are referred to within this documents lodged
with the Sale Magistrates Court within Case No: H12143475."

SMS TO STRATA MANAGEMENT @ 1056 HOURS ON 28 AUGUST 2017: "I spoke the owner
of the vacant block named Steve who was mowing {

ie. the #8 as the Roman Collegium Farnariorum: College of Mowers and a
sprig of Rosemary laid in the vicinity to the Wellington Shire Marion
Statue as travesty of decency was found on the 25 August 2017

} the lawns and he exercised his 'INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS' and
said that this person has no entitlement to ever park there and that he
would be speaking to [Body Corporate Management about the infractions].

I have just now advised the driver of the vehicle of such trespass."

[IMAGE: Ticket Number: #364 / Table Number: #37 for the 25 August 2017
Blokes BBQ Event]

PURPOSE: Wellington's *BIGGEST* Ever *BLOKES* BBQ will help raise awareness
and provide funding to assist research, diagnosis and treatment of the
*DISEASE* - Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.

{
'xlit' : "hēlíkos",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2245",
'pronounce' : "hay-lee'-kos",
'lemma' : ["ἡλίκος"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From (a comrade, ie. one of the same age); *AS* *BIG* *AS*, ie.
(interjectively) how much:--how (what) great.",
'gematria' : {
'337' : [8, 30, 9, 20, 70, 200],
'338' : [8, 30, 10, 20, 70, 200]
},
'umbra' : {
'126' : [8, 30, 10, 20, 8, 50],
'188' : [8, 30, 10, 20, 70, 50]
}

/*
WELLINGTON'S BIGGEST EVER BLOKES BBQ
*/

}

{
'xlit' : "egeírō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1453",
'pronounce' : "eg-i'-ro",
'lemma' : ["ἐγείρω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Probably akin to the base of ἀγορά (*THROUGH* *THE* *IDEA* *OF*
*COLLECTING* *ONE'S* *FACULTIES*); to waken (transitively or
intransitively), ie. rouse (literally, from sleep, from sitting or lying,
from *DISEASE*, from death; or figuratively, from obscurity, inactivity,
ruins, nonexistence):--awake, lift (up), raise (again, up), rear up,
(a-)rise (again, up), stand, take up.",
'gematria' : {
'922' : [5, 3, 5, 9, 100, 800],
'923' : [5, 3, 5, 10, 100, 800]},
'umbra' : {
'128' : [5, 3, 5, 100, 5, 10],
'133' : [8, 3, 5, 100, 9, 8],
'134' : [5, 3, 5, 10, 100, 1, 10],
'138' : [5, 3, 5, 10, 100, 5, 10],
'140' : [5, 3, 5, 100, 9, 8, 10],
'177' : [8, 3, 5, 10, 100, 1, 50],
'181' : [8, 3, 5, 10, 100, 5, 50],
'188' : [5, 3, 5, 10, 100, 5, 10, 50],

/*
MENTAL HEALTH / PROSTATE CANCER ISSUES
*/
'487' : [5, 3, 5, 100, 9, 5, 50, 300, 10],
'553' : [5, 3, 5, 10, 100, 70, 50, 300, 10],
'554' : [5, 3, 5, 10, 100, 70, 50, 300, 1, 10],
'593' : [5, 3, 5, 10, 100, 70, 400],
'646' : [5, 3, 5, 100, 9, 8, 200, 5, 300, 1, 10]
}
}

TRADING HOURS: 1100 to 1700 HOURS ON 25 AUGUST 2017:

NOISE AND AMENITY (Notice Issued: 13 JULY 2017)
The licensee will not cause or permit undue detriment to the amenity of the
area to arise out or in connection with the use of the premises to which
the licence relates during or immediately after the trading hours
authorised by this licence.

REPORTED TO VICTORIA NEIGHBOURHOOD POP-UP @ 0927 HOURS ON 26 AUGUST 2017 AS
REFERENCE OF AN EARLIER ALLEGED BREACH OF *AMENITY* CONDITIONS BY SUSPECTED
ORGANISED CRIME INVOLVING INTERNET AND BY PATTERNED LEXICON OF OPPORTUNISM,
GEO-LOCATION STALKING AND SYSTEMATIC LITTER DEPOSITS WHICH DEFILE THE
*PLEASANTNESS* OF PUBLIC PLACE AMENITY viz a viz COLONEL EDMUND (T.U.R.D.
PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VETERAN) BURKE AND HIS ALLEGED WIFE / PARTNER
*PLEASANCE* as anonymous email address: Colonel Edmund J. Burke
<***@std-girls.com>

*AMENITY* (noun)
- a desirable or useful feature or facility of a building or place: the
property is situated in a convenient location, close to all local
amenities.
- [mass noun] the *pleasantness* or attractiveness of a place:
developments which would clash with amenity.
- [ORIGIN]: late Middle English: from Old French amenite or Latin
amoenitas, from amoenus meaning: 'pleasant.

'H2656' : {
'xlit' : "chêphets",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H2656",
'pronounce' : "khay'-fets",
'lemma' : ["חֵפֶץ"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From חָפֵץ; *PLEASURE*; *HENCE* (*ABSTRACTLY*) *DESIRE*;
*CONCRETELY*, *A* *VALUABLE* *THING*; *HENCE* (*BY* *EXTENSION*) *A*
*MATTER* (*AS* *SOMETHING* *IN* *MIND*); *ACCEPTABLE*, *DELIGHT*(-*SOME*),
*DESIRE*, *THINGS* *DESIRED*, *MATTER*, *PLEASANT*(-*URE*), *PURPOSE*,
*WILLINGLY*.",
'gematria' : {
'178' : [8, 80, 90],
'988' : [8, 80, 900]
},
'umbra' : {
'188' : [8, 80, 90, 10],

/*

*/

'233' : [8, 80, 90, 10, 5, 40],
'678' : [8, 80, 90, 500],
'778' : [8, 80, 90, 600],
'788' : [8, 80, 90, 10, 600],
'990' : [2, 8, 80, 900],
'1028' : [40, 8, 80, 900]
}
}

ALLEGED BREACH:
I have identified from TICKET: #364 / TABLE: #37 which as a 'LANYARD MUST
BE WORN AT ALL TIMES" was rubbish left upon the footpath in the immediate
vicinity as an imposition upon the '*pleasantness* or attractiveness of a
place' known as the ANZAC memorial which is in breach of the Liquor Licence
for the event of 25 August 2017 and a blight upon the conscious of all the
sponsors were for this Blokes BBQ (aka: BBBQ)

MIRRORED EVENTS:
- Violent destruction of my mailbox bearing a 'NO JUNK MAIL' sticker
occurring between 0900 - 1237 hours on 25 August 2017
- Slaughtered meat within my mailbox at 1228 hours on 15 NOVEMBER 2017

{
'xlit' : "bâqaʻ",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H1234",
'pronounce' : "baw-kah'",
'lemma' : ["בָּקַע"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; *TO* *CLEAVE*; *GENERALLY*, *TO* *REND*,
*BREAK*, *RIP* *OR* *OPEN*; *MAKE* *A* *BREACH*, *BREAK* *FORTH* (*INTO*,
*OUT*, *IN* *PIECES*, *THROUGH*, *UP*), *BE* *READY* *TO* *BURST*, *CLEAVE*
(*ASUNDER*), *CUT* *OUT*, *DIVIDE*, *HATCH*, *REND* (*ASUNDER*), *RIP*
*UP8, *TEAR*, *WIN*.",
'gematria' : {'172' : [2, 100, 70]},
'umbra' : {
'182' : [5, 2, 100, 70, 5],
'188' : [10, 2, 100, 70, 6],
'189' : [6, 2, 100, 70, 5, 6],

/*

#432 as [#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10] = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622}

#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
#5: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 17; Ego: 70,
#7: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: 188; Female: 189
}

*/
'194' : [6, 10, 2, 100, 70, 6],
'199' : [6, 10, 2, 100, 70, 6, 5],
'207' : [30, 5, 2, 100, 70],
'217' : [40, 2, 100, 70, 5],
'228' : [6, 50, 2, 100, 70],

/*

#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 4; Ego: 80,
#3: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 81; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 9; Ego: 9,
#7: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#8: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: 228; Female: 189
}

*/

'572' : [400, 2, 100, 70],
'578' : [6, 400, 2, 100, 70],
'583' : [5, 400, 2, 100, 70, 6],
'588' : [10, 400, 2, 100, 70, 6],
'633' : [6, 400, 2, 100, 70, 50, 5],
'802' : [30, 2, 100, 70, 600],
'1172' : [400, 2, 100, 70, 600]
}
},

- An ex-army jeep with camouflage paintwork as Registered Number: 1GV4B0
was @ 1623 HOURS ON 25 AUGUST 2017 as occurring during this event,
abnormally parked with no reasonable cause within A vacant allotment: #37
as contaminated industrial site whose owner states he has neither
entitlement nor agreement to park in such a place as being wilful trespass.
- A yellow dart under a tree was removed;
- An upside down drink bottle with water was removed and its contents
spilled before discarding as recyclable

This document has been updated to reflect those who bear an accountability
for such reckless disrespect towards our WAR dead.

EXCERPTS FROM: "TURNBULL INDEMNITY DOCUMENT (SUMMARY)"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Turnbull.pdf>

SMS TO STRATA MANAGEMENT @ 1428 HOURS ON 28 AUGUST 2017: "In response to
the accusation made @ 1418 hours that the owner of the jeep ought NOT park
his vehicle in such a place because it was trespassing.

The RESPONDENT as passenger screamed out, "***@ck off poof or I will smash
you"

I returned inside and shut and locked my doors whereupon the RESPONDENT
came to my door and screamed again, "Got something to say [Name omitted]?"

I replied, "The matter has been reported to Body Corporate Management."

He then went into his apartment and started to bang loudly objects in an
uncontrolled and enraged manner.

I have received a Council notice of proposed Victoria Park Concept Plan
2014 - 2024 which confirms that there presently is an entitlement for truck
parking opposite the park.

Thus with parking amenities already available for a jeep and dog trailer,
there is no need for this person to continually trespass upon private
property when advised of it prior.

I was civil and he was aggressive, interfering and abusive."

SMS TO STRATA MANAGEMENT @ 1623 HRS ON 28 AUGUST 2017: "I today located 3
discarded bottles which had occurred within the last 24 hours and upon the
newly mowed vacant lot.

One of these bottles contained an used hypodermic syringe in a sealed hydra
bottle which was 100 meters into the allotment.

The RESPONDENT [other than the Jeep driver are] the only persons who
frequent the area to that depth of vicinity.

Similarly I have also found hypodermic syringes and wrappings within the
street and outside his apartment."

DIARY NOTE @ 0845 HOURS ON 31 AUGUST 2017: "Whilst discussing the amenities
issue of 'hypodermic syringes and wrappings within the vicinity' with a
neighbour who receives a occasional itinerant visitors, the RESPONDENT
entered his vehicle which was parked in a designated private parking bay
and started revving the engine within a threatening manner and beeping the
horn so as to 'arouse apprehension or fear for my safety.'

He then drove towards me in a reckless manner of excessive speed (as
pictured) and the only need to speak to the same neighbour. There is no
designated parking being used by that neighbour."

DIARY NOTE @ 1623 HRS ON 1 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I said for the 3rd time to the
driver of ex-army Jeep registered number (1GV4B0): "don't park there sir."

The RESPONDENT replied as he ran down Marley Street overtaking {

#405 = [#3, #2, #400] as gab (H1354): {#0 as #5} 1) convex surface, back;
1a) *BACK* (*OF* *MAN*); 1b) mound (for illicit worship); 1c) boss (convex
projection of shield); 1d) bulwarks, breastworks (of arguments - fig.); 1e)
brow, eyebrow; 1f) rim (of wheel)

} me chasing jeep registered, screamed out, "Watch out for a stalker.
Coming right for your arse."

DOLF @ 1144 HOURS ON 21 JANUARY 2018: "Since I am able to show a GNOME {a
short statement encapsulating a general truth; a maxim; difficult to
understand because enigmatic or ambiguous} as logical and plausible
connection between the BUDDHA statue which was subject to an associated
insurance claim with a $5000 CASH SETTLEMENT.

{
'xlit' : "bállō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G906",
'pronounce' : "bal'-lo",
'lemma' : ["βάλλω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primary verb; *TO* *THROW* (*IN* *VARIOUS* *APPLICATIONS*,
*MORE* *OR* *LESS* *VIOLENT* *OR* *INTENSE*):--arise, cast (out), X *DUNG*,
lay, lie, pour, put (up), send, strike, throw (down), thrust. Compare
ῥίπτω.",
'gematria' : {'863' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 800]},
'umbra' : {
'93' : [5, 2, 1, 30, 5, 50],
'98' : [2, 1, 30, 5, 10, 50],
'118' : [2, 30, 8, 9, 8, 50, 1, 10],
'158' : [5, 2, 1, 30, 70, 50],
'188' : [5, 2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 50],
'228' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 40, 5, 50],

/*
EVIDENCE OF SYSTEMATIC ACTION AS EVIDENCE OF THE EXISTENCE IN SETTING A
TRAP OR DEVICE under SECTION 26 (10 years maximum) Crimes Act of Victoria
1958

*/

'229' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 40, 5, 50, 1],
'573' : [2, 30, 8, 9, 8, 200, 5, 300, 1, 10],
'684' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 50, 300, 1, 200],
'688' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 50, 300, 5, 200],
'704' : [2, 1, 30, 70, 400, 200, 1],
'707' : [2, 5, 2, 30, 8, 20, 70, 300, 70, 200]
}
}

It was thrown through my window at 0041 Hours on 11 October 2017:
"Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that
thy brother hath ought against thee:

— ODE TO A KING —

"ANUBIS ANUBIS.
GIVE ME A KISS.
FOR DEPARTED BLISS.
THEE I TRANSGRESS.
FORGET MY REMISS.
MY HEART IS GLASS.
LET NONE ME CUSS.
TO ETERNITY PASS."

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled
to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift." [Matthew 5:23-24 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "The Winner Takes It All (Abba)"

And the targeting of specific interest groups with whom I have some degree
of association such as the TOYOTA PRIUS / BUDDHA newsgroups (and others
which I have posted a reply to and marked accordingly as being an abnormal
concurrence of an excessive and unaccountable) which suggests an organised
criminal association with the AUS.POLITICS NEWSGROUP POSTER named FMURTZ
<***@hotmail.com> and MARZ <***@getfucked.com> as occurring with the
unlawful neo-fascist foreign power which is the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL and it's SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre as the conspiratorial
"*FOR* *THOSE* *BRAVE* *WHO* *GAVE* *THEIR* *LIVES* *SO* *WE* *COULD*
*LIVE* *OURS*"

{
'xlit' : "zâkar",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H2142",
'pronounce' : "zaw-kar'",
'lemma' : ["זָכַר"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; also as denominative from זָכָר; properly, to
mark (so as to be recognized), i.e. to remember; by implication, to
mention;to be male; [idiom] burn (incense), [idiom] earnestly, be male,
(make) mention (of), be mindful, recount, record(-er), *REMEMBER*, *MAKE*
*TO* *BE* *REMEMBERED*, bring (call, *COME*, *KEEP*, *PUT*) *TO* (*IN*)
*REMEMBRANCE*, [idiom] still, think on, [idiom] well.",
'gematria' : {'227' : [7, 20, 200]},
'umbra' : {
'228' : [1, 7, 20, 200],

/*

*/

'234' : [6, 1, 7, 20, 200],
'242' : [5, 7, 20, 10, 200],
'248' : [5, 7, 20, 10, 200, 6],
'327' : [50, 7, 20, 200, 10, 40],
'627' : [7, 20, 200, 400],
'633' : [400, 7, 20, 6, 200],
'637' : [400, 7, 20, 200, 10],
'643' : [400, 7, 20, 10, 200, 6],
'667' : [40, 7, 20, 200, 400],
'682' : [400, 7, 20, 200, 50, 5],
'683' : [400, 7, 20, 200, 50, 6],
'687' : [7, 20, 200, 400, 50, 10],
'693' : [6, 400, 7, 20, 200, 50, 10],
'698' : [6, 5, 7, 20, 200, 400, 50, 10],
'728' : [1, 7, 20, 200, 500],
'1137' : [7, 20, 200, 400, 10, 500],
'1227' : [7, 20, 200, 400, 600],
'1233' : [6, 7, 20, 200, 400, 600],
'1283' : [6, 50, 7, 20, 200, 400, 600],
'1327' : [400, 7, 20, 200, 700]
}
}

Imposing of:

- a substituted ethic upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition,
- the rendering of Memorial Services as stone worshipping idolatry and
- attempts to subvert sovereign authority

{
'xlit' : "mâqôwm",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H4725",
'pronounce' : "maw-kome'",
'lemma' : ["מָקוֹם"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Or מָקֹם; also (feminine) מְקוֹמָה; or מְקֹמָה; from קוּם;
properly, a standing, ie. a spot; but used widely *OF* *A* *LOCALITY*
(*GENERAL* *OR* *SPECIFIC*); *ALSO* (*FIGURATIVELY*) *OF* *A* *CONDITION*
(*OF* *BODY* *OR* *MIND*); *COUNTRY*, [*IDIOM*] *HOME*, [*IDIOM*] *OPEN*,
*PLACE*, *ROOM*, *SPACE*, [idiom] whither(-soever).",
'gematria' : {
'186' : [40, 100, 6, 40],
'746' : [40, 100, 6, 600]},
'umbra' : {
'185' : [40, 100, 40, 5],
'186' : [40, 100, 40, 6],
'188' : [2, 40, 100, 40, 6],

/*

*/

'192' : [40, 100, 6, 40, 6],
'194' : [2, 40, 100, 6, 40, 6],
'215' : [30, 40, 100, 40, 5],
'216' : [30, 40, 100, 40, 6],
'231' : [40, 40, 100, 6, 40, 5],
'286' : [40, 40, 100, 6, 40, 20, 40],
'586' : [40, 100, 40, 6, 400],
'591' : [5, 40, 100, 6, 40, 400],
'597' : [6, 5, 40, 100, 40, 6, 400],
'686' : [40, 100, 6, 40, 500],
'742' : [2, 40, 100, 600],
'746' : [40, 100, 6, 600],
'748' : [2, 40, 100, 6, 600],
'752' : [6, 40, 100, 6, 600],
'754' : [6, 2, 40, 100, 6, 600],
'766' : [20, 40, 100, 6, 600],
'776' : [30, 40, 100, 6, 600],
'1186' : [40, 100, 6, 40, 400, 600],
'1210' : [30, 40, 100, 40, 400, 600],
'1216' : [40, 100, 6, 40, 400, 10, 20, 600]
}
}

The consideration below as BEING a juxtaposition of #413 / #383 as an
INTERFERENCE accompanying OVERT ACTS tending towards a dissolution of
STATE, theft of my intellectual property involving systematic slander as
intentioned dehumanising prejudice being crimes against humanity and
whether it is also considered a trap as thereby constituting a war crimes
by seeking to deprive the nation of a clear conscience over their 2018
centennial celebrations of WORLD WAR ONE.

SEE PROOF HERE OF GNOME CAUSE {#413 - HITLER'S TABLE TALK OF 7 JUNE 1942 AS
IDEA @235 TO @236 / PAGE #515 TO #519 AS PRINCIPLE AS #AIDING, #WILLINGLY
OR #UNWILLINGLY THE DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE}:

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:1942.6.7&PROTOTYPE:HETEROS>

SEE PROOF HERE OF CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201510%20-%202.jpg>

#413 as #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383 ***
*THIS* *IS* *AN* *INTERFERENCE* ***} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2017.6.8&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

BY A CONTRIVED SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS
ON SATURDAY 10 JUNE 2017 BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS THE ONLY
SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION (ie. NORMALLY OCCURS UPON THE FIRST SUNDAY
PRIOR TO 31 MAY).

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%204.jpg>

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is neither associated with the later Flanders field poppy of World
War I nor to the Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the *SUNDAY* before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

— CARPE DIEM {Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy this 11 November 2017} —

“SEIZE THE DAY.
LET IT NOT TAKE YOU.
MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
TODAY WHILE YE MAY.
LEST MOURNERS QUEUE.
FOR WHAT YOU FORFEIT.
BY GOD’S GIFT {#357 = #9, #5, #70, #200, #5, #2, #5, #10, #1, #50 as
theosebeia (G2317): {#11 as #307} 1) reverence towards God's goodness}
BETRAY.”

[Written 8 November 2017 within a letter to State / Federal Attorney
Generals]

DIARY NOTE @ 1254 HOURS ON 2 NOVEMBER 2017: "Having taken an irregular
route via Stawell Street so as to attend to matters at the Wellington
Shopping Centre, I was walking to that designation when near the
intersection of MacArthur Street, the RESPONDENT drove past me and again
sounded his horn for no plausible reason and parked within the centre
parking bay immediately opposite the SALE CRIMINAL JUSTICE CENTRE. And in
having parked his vehicle, then unnecessarily sounded the horn for the
second time.

I did not reasonably conclude that the RESPONDENT was in the area for any
purpose related to myself and since the vehicle was still there by 1320
HOURS upon my return, I considered that he was attending a lengthy
appointment."

DIARY NOTES OF 0820 to 0853 HOURS ON 10 NOVEMBER 2017:

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.20>

I have @ 0820 HOURS ON 10 NOVEMBER 2017 left a telephone message for
TOWARDS ZERO WASTE management due to my recyclable garbage being FORGOTTEN
this morning of 10 November 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.11.10>

And fortuitously as I was attending to my morning's activities I observed
the two drivers of the TOWARDS ZERO WASTE trucks having a coffee break at
the #123 ANGLICAN CHURCH coffee shop.

— PELLIAN KNELL —

"DREAD IN SISYPHUS DENIAL.
OVER HEAVEN'S LAST TRIAL {#123 as judgment of the Sons of Darkness v's Sons
of Light}.
THOU DOEST FREELY TELL.
NO CONFESSION TO COMPEL.
THE SOUNDING OF THE KNELL.
SO BEGINS DOWNW'D SPIRAL.
BY AN EVERLASTING QUELL.
TO WELCOME GATES OF HELL."

I mentioned that they had failed to collect my RECYCLABLE garbage bin and
they conveyed to me that they had observed the RESPONDENT removing the bins
from the street (as that which the RESPONDENT freely admits) and then
placing my FORGOTTEN bin back within the street immediately after
collection.

And they assured me that they will be around shortly to collect the
FORGOTTEN RECYCLABLE GARBAGE BIN.

I conveyed my observations to the RESPONDENT who was threatening and
abusive to such an irrational degree that I had to seek assistance from a
builder who was working on a building site nearby.

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.53>

@ 0853 HOURS the TOWARDS ZERO WASTE truck came by and @5 collected the ITEM
which had been intentionally interfered with.

HE SAID, "That fellow who brought out your bin just came to see me."

I REPLIED, "Thank you for confirming his identity and he was only trying to
concoct a story."

The RESPONDENT had earlier perused me down the street and was most
obsessive and compulsive in his hostile and irrational manner.

I SAID, "If you have something to contest, then raise it at court."

RESPONDENT replied, "I don't waste my time bringing things to court as I
take care of it myself.

I will do whatever it takes to deal with you."

DIARY NOTES @ 2003 HOURS ON 19 NOVEMBER 2019: "I went to check my mailbox
and was returning to my residence when the RESPONDENT started screaming,
'Keep away from my car.'

I replied, 'Shut up will you.'

I entered my residence and then heard a loud bang.

I went outside to find that the RESPONDENT had overturned by general
garbage bin which had previously been replaced due to his suspected theft
of it.

I said, 'I will call the police if you keep this violent conduct up.'

He said, 'You fucking well do that.'"

DOLF @ 1205 HOURS ON 20 NOVEMBER 2017: "My neighbour is presently
experiencing a psychotic episode which is characteristic of a lack of human
empathy due to prolonged [adverse] heroin use ...

As I cleaned up his latest graffiti, he made a reference to balls as
seeming a correspondence as acknowledged association to his involvement
with politically extremist anti-semitic comrades as the eight '8' ball Sale
/ Maffra snooker association .

I angrily said to him, that whoever is doing this is going to go prison and
you keep the ***@ck out of my life.

He said, "I've been to prison, I know how it works and I'm not heading
there.

Besides I'm your neighbour."

I said, "I don't want [even] to talk to you."

He said, "Then move."

I replied, "You are insane, so leave me alone."

HE *LAUGHED* AND *LAUGHED* IN A SINISTER MANNER UNCONTROLLABLY."

{
'xlit' : "tsâchaq",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H6711",
'pronounce' : "tsaw-khak'",
'lemma' : ["צָחַק"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; *TO* *LAUGH* *OUTRIGHT* (*IN* *MERRIMENT* *OR*
*SCORN*); by implication, to sport; *LAUGH*, *MOCK*, play, make sport.",
'gematria' : {'198' : [90, 8, 100]},
'umbra' : {
'203' : [90, 8, 100, 5],
'214' : [6, 10, 90, 8, 100],
'228' : [30, 90, 8, 100],

/*

*/

'258' : [20, 40, 90, 8, 100],
'598' : [90, 8, 100, 400],
'604' : [6, 400, 90, 8, 100],
'608' : [90, 8, 100, 400, 10]
}
}

DOLF [NEWSGROUPS: alt.france, alt.fashion, alive.media.tv.bbc,
aus.media-watch, aus.legal] @ 1150 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER 2017: "WE WISH TO
URGENTLY LEAVE THIS CULTURE OF DISRESPECT BUT WE CANNOT DUE TO THE SCIENCE
卐 OF INJUSTICE WHICH IS AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY:

THE SHRINE PICTURES HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SHOW THIS FORCED AS RAPE
DISRESPECT OF OUR WAR DEAD AS A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC IMPOSED UPON THE SABBATH
DAY WHICH IS EVIDENT BY THE EIGHT '8' BALL SOCIAL CLUB AS *THE* *COMMON*
*ELEMENT* *OF* *A* *FASCIST* *CULTURE*:

<http://www.grapple369.com/ANZAC%20DEFAMATION/>

WHEN IT WAS SHARPLY POINTED OUT [as carpe diem] TO THE RSL MEMBERS [who
were found committing SECTION 458 / 462 of the Crimes Act of Victoria 1958
and standing over some 40 metres away at the corner of York Street /
Macalister Street Sale] THAT ONE DIDN'T LIKE THEIR FREEMASONRY / ROMAN
CATHOLIC IMPOSITIONS AS COMPULSIONS.

THEY LAUGHED AND LAUGHED SUCH THAT THEY COULD HARDLY WALK AND THEN
*THREATENED* *TO* *CALL* *THE* *POLICE* FOR MY ONLY VOICING A PRUDENT
CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTION AS A PACIFIST TO THEIR MURDEROUS INTENTIONS."

SEE ALSO: "SCIENCES 卐 UPDATE / DEUS EX MACHINA: ALLEGING BLASPHEMOUS
DECEPTION OF REVISIONISM, ANTI-SEMITISM / SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST SLANDER AND
INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY BY DAN BROWN" dated 28 October 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sciences.pdf>

458 - PERSON FOUND COMMITTING OFFENCES MAY BE ARRESTED WITHOUT WARRANT BY
ANY PERSON: (1) Any person, whether a member of the police force or not,
may at any time without warrant apprehend and take before a bail justice or
the Magistrates' Court to be dealt with according to law or *DELIVER* *TO*
*A* *MEMBER* *OF* *THE* *POLICE* *FORCE* *TO* *BE* *SO* *TAKEN*, any
person—

(a) he finds committing any offence (whether an indictable offence or an
offence punishable on summary conviction) where he believes on reasonable
grounds that the apprehension
(i) to ensure the attendance of the offender before a court of competent
jurisdiction;
(ii) to *PRESERVE* *PUBLIC* *ORDER*;
(iii) to *PREVENT* *THE* *CONTINUATION* *OR* *REPETITION* *OF* *THE*
*OFFENCE* *OR* *THE* *COMMISSION* *OF* *A* *FURTHER* *OFFENCE*; or
(iv) for the safety or welfare of members of the public or of the offender;

(b) when instructed so to do by any member of the police force having power
under this Act to apprehend that person; or
(c) he believes on reasonable grounds is escaping from legal custody or
aiding or abetting another person to escape from legal custody or avoiding
apprehension by some person having authority to apprehend that person in
the circumstances of the case.

(2) For the purposes of paragraph (a) in subsection (1) offence means
offence at common law or a contravention of or failure to comply with a
provision of an Act of Parliament and unless otherwise by Act of Parliament
expressly provided does not include a contravention of or failure to comply
with a rule regulation by-law or other law made under an Act of Parliament.

(3) A person who has been apprehended without warrant pursuant to the
provisions of paragraph (a) in subsection (1) in respect of any offence
punishable on summary conviction (not being an indictable offence that may
be heard and determined summarily) and taken into custody shall be held in
the custody of the person apprehending him only so long as any reason
referred to in the said paragraph for his apprehension continues and where,
before that person is charged with an offence, it appears to the person
arresting that person that the reason no longer continues the person
arresting that other person shall, without any further or other authority
than this subsection, release that person from custody without bail or
cause him to be so released and whether or not a summons has been issued
against him or a notice to appear has been served on him with respect to
the offence alleged.

(4) In subsection (3), notice to appear has the same meaning as in the
Criminal Procedure Act 2009.

of the person is necessary for any one or more of the following reasons,
namely—

462 - DEFINITION OF FINDS COMMITTING: In this Act the expression finds
committing and any derivative thereof extends to the case of a person found
doing any act or so behaving or conducting himself or in such circumstances
that the person finding him believes on reasonable grounds that the person
so found is guilty of an offence.

462A - USE OF FORCE TO PREVENT THE COMMISSION OF AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE: "A
person may use such force not disproportionate to the objective as he
believes on reasonable grounds to be necessary to prevent the commission,
continuance or completion of an indictable offence or to effect or assist
in effecting the lawful arrest of a person committing or suspected of
committing any offence."

DOLF [NEWSGROUPS: alt.france, alt.fashion, alive.media.tv.bbc,
aus.media-watch, aus.legal] @ 1201 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER 2017: "THESE PEOPLE
ARE UNPRINCIPLED AND INHOSPITABLE THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO
WITH THESE FASCIST DOGS.

IN ANOTHER 20 YEARS I WILL SEE WHAT IS UPON THIS SOIL.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:6,col:5,nous:37&idea:{111}&idea:{517}&idea:{74}&idea:{456}>

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 37 [Date: 2017.10.25, Super: #517 /
#74 - Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant
Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring,
Ego: #456 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching:
H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release]

FURTHER TO THE DOCUMENTS ALREADY PROVIDED TO AMP INSURANCE WITH RESPECTS TO
THE IMPROPRIETY OF A MARRIAGE CLAUSE AND ILLEGALITY DEFENCE WITH RESPECTS
TO CONSUMMATION BEING CAPABLE OF TRANSMITTING A VERY SERIOUS DISEASE. ARE
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WHICH ANNIHILATE BY INVALIDATION OF YOUR CLAIM TO
RELIGIOUS PIETY ASSOCIATED TO MARRIAGE AS BEING THE SUBSTANTIAL CAUSE FOR
PREJUDICED ADMINISTRATION OF THIS CONTRACT OF INSURANCE.

The problem <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html> is an issue of
PAIRING {DODECAHEDRON: HERITAGE & ENVIRONMENT / KIN SPIRITS as Cultural
values; community; gives area its collective identity: 5x5 = #65 (25)}
which occurs within the ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE {ICOSAHEDRON: TRAFFIC
MANAGEMENT / TRUTH FORCE as Maintaining an harmonious environment: 7x7 =
#175 (49)} as that which is conjoined as the TEMPORAL LIMIT {TETRACTYS: AN
ESTABLISHED REGIME OF COOPERATION / FLEX FLOW: Rejuvenates the earth;
reintegrates all life systems: #182 upon 18 October 2017} vis a vis SECTION
VI:

THERE HAS UPON THIS TODAY 25 OCTOBER 2017 BEEN AN ADJOURNMENT UNTIL 17
JANUARY 2018 FOR THE HEARING OF THE SEMINAL MATTER IN REGARDS TO THEN
TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE INSURER REFUSING TO MAKE EVEN A STATEMENT
OF NON-COMPLIANCE, SO THAT I MAY READILY PROCEED WITH A CLAIM OF RELIGIOUS
PERSECUTION AND TREASON AGAINST THE INSURER: AMP AND THEIR CLAIMS ASSESSORS
REGARDING THE LACK OF FAIR AND EQUITABLE ADMINISTRATION OF MY SALARY
CONTINUANCE CLAIM AND PERVERSION OF JUSTICE BY KNOWINGLY FALSE STATEMENTS
AS PERJURY BY LEGAL COUNSEL FOR THE INSURER MR PETER RIDDELL.

THE FOLLOWING ARE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS MADE IN RELATION TO THE OUTSTANDING
CLAIM:

#1 - "DETERMINING MENS REA {MODUS OPERANDI AS CONCORDANCE WITH
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES} BY A COMPUTING FUNCTION()"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Buddha.pdf>

#2 - "MR HAMBLIN WAS A RAMBLIN'"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rambling.pdf>

#3 - "SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S HISTORICAL
RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>

#4 - "COALITION FOR MARRIAGE AND THE ROOT OF EVIL MALEVOLENT INTENTION"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/RootOfEvil.pdf>

#5 - "SOME MOTHERS DO 'AVE 'EM"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Maxime.pdf>

#6 - <THE SOULLESS ARE BY VOTE OF 'NO' NOW INDEED LEFT SOULLESS AND THEY
ARE INCONSOLABLE>

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Soulless.pdf>

#7 - "AN OPEN LETTER TO FRANK VISSER, INTEGRAL WORLD, AMSTERDAM, THE
NEDERLANDS"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Integralworld.pdf>

#8 - "OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS
WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE ARCHIMANDRITE AND NUNS / @5 - IMMUTABLE
SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT STANDS IN THE PLACE OF GOD} WHICH NOW HAS NO
OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Falafel.pdf>

#9 - "RECONCILIATION SUMMARY OF OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {@1
- CARDINAL SIN AS WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES / @5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS
THAT STANDS IN THE PLACE OF GOD} WHICH NOW HAS NO OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD
ALMIGHTY'S GRACE"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Reconciliation.pdf>

I HAVE SOUGHT TO NO AVAIL A WRITTEN STATEMENT OF REFUSAL IN RELATION TO THE
STATUS OF MY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES AND REPUTATIONAL LOSS FROM THE INSURER
BEFORE IT IS DIRECTED TO LEGAL COUNCIL SO AS TO PURSUE BY LAWFUL MEANS A
FINAL SOLUTION OF DAMAGES AND COSTS INCLUDING THE INTENTIONAL REMOVAL OF
THOSE NAMED PERSONS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA--AND I HAVE NO
INTENTION OF RELENTING.

THERE IS NOW AN ENMITY BETWEEN US."

SEE ALSO: "PRETA AS THE GHOSTS OF JEWISH SLAUGHTERS PAST NOW COMING HOME TO
ROOST: ARBEIT MACHT FREI AS AXA GROUP INSURANCE / AMP INSURANCE CORPORATE
ETHOS" dated 26 to 27 October 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Preta.pdf>

DOLF [NEWSGROUPS: alt.france, alt.fashion, alive.media.tv.bbc,
aus.media-watch, aus.legal] @ 1402 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER 2017: "And to the
choir assembled and singing about dreamtime within the precinct of the
clocktower square and I quipped as carpe diem words to the effect, "I most
strongly and reasonably object to any attempts by Freemasonry and Roman
Catholics engaged within a Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty of
the Commonwealth.

YOUTUBE: "I Dreamed a Dream - Anne Hathaway (HD)"

{
[...]

“Which would you prefer to *SING* {'228' : [6, 4, 2, 200, 10, 6]}:

YOUTUBE: "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"

or DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES?

SINCE 31 October 2017 is the 500 year anniversary and you celebrate it
tomorrow would either be in any manner dishonourable?

<http://time.com/4993119/protestantism-martin-luther-500th-anniversary/>

YOUTUBE: “German National Anthem - Deutschland Uber Alles (With Lyrics)’

‘And thou, Capernaum {the field of repentance; city of comfort}, which art
exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty
works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom {their secret;
their cement}, it would have remained until this day.” [Matthew 11:23
(KJV)]

DOLF [NEWSGROUPS: aus.religion.judaism, aus.media-watch,
alive.media.tv.bbc, aus.politics, nl.politiek] @ 1300 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER
2017: "I am intentioned to leave this land of Australia as soon as possible
with my prerogative intellectual property rights to the subsumed LETTERS
PATENT TO THE FEDERATION INTO THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA (1901) and I am
intentioned to make it a criteria of political, racial, religious values as
grounds to asylum to make it a [consideration] of benevolence as property
right to which ever county provides me [with] peace as a favourable
granting of a right to citizenship and access to justice (paid for by the
asylum sovereign state) within an INTERNATIONAL COURT OF COMPETENT
JURISDICTION TO SECURE THE PATENTS in perpetuity to that nation."

DOLF [NEWSGROUPS: aus.religion.judaism, aus.media-watch,
alive.media.tv.bbc, aus.politics, nl.politiek] @ 1655 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER
2017: "I DON'T WANT TO LIVE OPPOSITE A PARK WITH A STATUE WITHIN IT
ENDORSING IRISH FASCIST CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY IDEALISM AND ENDORSED BY
NATIONAL PARTY MEMBER DARREN CHESTER WHO LACKS EMPATHY."

[THE] PETER [PRINCIPLE] (***@PIGPOND.COM) @ 1737 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER
2017: "So move somewhere else. It's all part of living in a free society
Doofus. You will often be confronted with views that you don't agree with
but *ONLY* *INTOLERANT* *LITTLE* *FASCISTS* *LIKE* *YOU* *DEMAND* *THAT*
*EVERYONE* *CONFORM* *TO* *YOUR* *BELIEFS*.

{

#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 69; Ego: 59,
#3: Sup: 76; Ego: 7,
#4: Sup: 73; Ego: 78, = #228 (Sup) // Zen: 4, Row: 3, Col: 2, Nous: 78 as
*ANKH* #231 / #693 {#NINE}
#5: Sup: 49; Ego: 57,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 77, = #288 (Ego) // Zen: 6, Row: 3, Col: 2, Nous: 77 as
*ANKH* #231 / #693 {#NINE}
#7: Sup: 44; Ego: 80,
#8: Sup: 70; Ego: 26,
#8: Sup: 36; Ego: 47,
Male: 472; Female: 441
}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 / #693 {#NINE}

*/

'229' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 40, 5, 50, 1],
'573' : [2, 30, 8, 9, 8, 200, 5, 300, 1, 10],
'684' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 50, 300, 1, 200],
'688' : [2, 1, 30, 30, 70, 50, 300, 5, 200],
'704' : [2, 1, 30, 70, 400, 200, 1],
'707' : [2, 5, 2, 30, 8, 20, 70, 300, 70, 200]
}
}

SEE #288 AS GNOMIC IMPERATIVE FOR ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

} I am troubled about fags getting access to primary schools and teaching
innocent children that sodomy is a natural, normal and healthy practice. I
might not like it but I have to put up with it if the consensus within
society allows it."

DOLF [NEWSGROUPS: aus.religion.judaism, aus.media-watch,
alive.media.tv.bbc, aus.politics, nl.politiek] @ 1655 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER
2017: "I DON'T WANT TO LIVE OPPOSITE A PARK WITH A STATUE WITHIN IT
ENDORSING IRISH FASCIST CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY IDEALISM AND ENDORSED BY
NATIONAL PARTY MEMBER DARREN CHESTER WHO LACKS EMPATHY:

[snipped diarrhoea {'228' to CASTE AS *DUNG*: [#2, #1, #30, #30, #70, #40,
#5, #50] = ballo (G906): {#60 as #228} 1) to throw or let go of a thing
without caring where it falls; 2) to put into, insert; 1a) to scatter, to
throw, cast into; 1b) to give over to one's care uncertain about the
result; 1c) of fluids; 1c1) to pour, pour into of rivers; 1c2) to pour
out}]

Alleging blasphemous deception of revisionism, anti-semitism / seventh-day
adventist slander and intellectual dishonesty by Dan Brown: “He ­retells
how he famously went [as presumably a reprobate Catholic in a moment of
holocaust denial] to the family priest to ask how the Bible’s version of
­creation fitted with 卐 sciences.

“I went to my priest and said, ‘Hey, which story is true?’, and my priest
told me, ‘Nice boys don’t ask that question’,” Brown says. “That’s when I
started to question and move away from religion.”

Brown finds it “astonishing that in 2017 we have a US congressman who will
say the Earth is 6000 years old, that the fossil record was put there to
test our faith”.

“I’m troubled by that, and because it’s a religious idea we’re not allowed
to ridicule, to teach this in our schools is to me a great embarrassment,
and dangerous.” [Dan Brown’s new book “Origin” challenges the concept of
God and suggests humans will worship AI, Wendy Tuohy, The Courier-Mail,
October 28, 2017 2:30am]

<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/dan-browns-new-book-origin-challenges-the-concept-of-god-and-suggests-humans-will-worship-ai/news-story/14e8e4ef97e4d9c3592f094c37f0662c>

[THE] PETER [PRINCIPLE] (***@PIGPOND.COM) @ 1926 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER
2017: "Censorship eh Dolfonino?

I thought you were opposed to censorship.

There you are. I fixed it."

#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 4; Ego: 80,
#3: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 81; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 9; Ego: 9,
#7: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#8: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: 228; Female: 189
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:228>

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{228}>

{
'xlit' : "ʼakzâr",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H393",
'pronounce' : "ak-zawr'",
'lemma' : ["אַכְזָר"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From an unused root (apparently meaning *TO* *ACT* *HARSHLY*);
*VIOLENT*; *BY* *IMPLICATION* *DEADLY*; *ALSO* (*IN* *A* *GOOD* *SENSE*)
*BRAVE*; *CRUEL*, *FIERCE*.",
'gematria' : {'228' : [1, 20, 7, 200]},
'umbra' : {
'228' : [1, 20, 7, 200],
'258' : [30, 1, 20, 7, 200]
}
}

[THE] PETER [PRINCIPLE] (***@PIGPOND.COM) @ 1948 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER
2017: "You never told us exactly why you object to the Maffra 8 Ball Club
having a sausage sizzle. And nobody can tell why you object to the Klover
{#72} perfume popup store at the shopping mall. {

#1: Sup: 58; Ego: 58,
#2: Sup: 9; Ego: 32,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 18,
#5: Sup: 35; Ego: 72, = #188 // Zen: 5, Row: 4, Col: 3, Nous: 72 as *ANKH*
#120 / #360 {#EIGHT}
#6: Sup: 26; Ego: 53,
#7: Sup: 79; Ego: 37,
#8: Sup: 35; Ego: 10, = #288 // Zen: 8, Row: 4, Col: 3, Nous: 10 as *ANKH*
#102 / #306 {#TWO}
#8: Sup: 45; Ego: 49,
Male: 317; Female: 337
}

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

} I did enjoy looking at your google drive. I liked the pictures of a few
citizens who look like they're about to rip you head off for your intrusive
camera snappery.

If you had a friend, Dolfo, you could get your friend to film your churlish
interactions with people who are otherwise minding their own business. You
could then post the video to your own Youtube channel. It would reach a
million hits in no time and start making you money. If you can *GET* *THE*
*PEOPLE* *TO* *SNOT* *YOU* one the videos would be even more appealing."

ANGEL GENII CORRESPONDENCES TO VENUS (#175 — *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS*
*AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*)

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{114}&idea:{342}>

#6 (9) - LELAHEL (Seraphim-Principalities) - #6
#14 (8) - MEBAHEL (Cherubim-Principalities) - #20
#22 (7) - YIEIEL (Throne-Principalities) - #42
#30 (6) - OMAEL (Dominion-Principalities) - #72 <— *ANTHROPHIC* *PROTOTYPE*
*AS* *WICKEDNESS* AND* *BLASPHEMY* *AGAINST* *THE* *NAME* *OF* *GOD* AS
‘YHWH’

#38 (5) - HAEMYAH (Powers-Principalities) - #110
#46 (4) - ORIEL (Virtues-Principalities) - #156
#54 (3) - NITHEL (Principalities-Principalities) - #210
#62 (2) - YAHEHEL (Archangels-Principalities) - #272
#70 (1) - YABMYAH (Angels-Principalities) - #342

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #49 (7x7) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #50 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #175 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #1125 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #1300 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #260 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2} <—
*USE* *OF* *THE* *64* *HEXAGRAMS* *TO* *REDEFINE* *THE* #81 *MICROCOSM*
HIGH OVERSEER: #127400 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Singers
#2 - Actors
#3 - Musicians
#4 - Designers
#5 - Botanists
#6 - Painters
#7 - Dancers
#8 - Poets
#9 - Fashion Creators

DOLF [NEWSGROUPS: alt.france, alt.fashion, alive.media.tv.bbc,
aus.politics, nl.politiek] @ 1804 HOURS ON 28 OCTOBER 2017: "WE WISH TO
URGENTLY LEAVE THIS CULTURE OF DISRESPECT BUT WE CANNOT DUE TO THE SCIENCE
卐 OF INJUSTICE WHICH IS AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY:

[snipped fascist rant as impious boast {'228' to CASTE AS *DUNG*: [#2, #1,
#30, #30, #70, #40, #5, #50] = ballo (G906): {#60 as #228} 1) to throw or
let go of a thing without caring where it falls; 2) to put into, insert;
1a) to scatter, to throw, cast into; 1b) to give over to one's care
uncertain about the result; 1c) of fluids; 1c1) to pour, pour into of
rivers; 1c2) to pour out}]"

DOLF @ 1100 HOURS ON 21 NOVEMBER 2017: "I have just attended at the Sale
Police Station to report a further instance of mailbox damage for which
RESPONDENT has a prior history of criminal damage by an *EXPLOSIVE*
*DEVICE* associated with a tenant formerly of Unit #7 at their new address
and making frequent aggressive unwanted sexual advances upon his them both.

That the RESPONDENT made non-human vocalisations towards me from inside his
apartment as I made a departure @ 0929 hours and returned @ 1030 hours to
find the newspaper delivery had occurred to all other mailboxes excepting
my own.

It is alleged as conveyed by the photographic evidence made in relation to
graffiti the day prior that the RESPONDENT has is psychiatrically disturbed
as "AGGRESSIVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDERED FIXATIONS WITH LACK OF
EMPATHY"

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Osmosis.pdf>

Initial Post: 18 February 2018

SUBJECT WAS: THE BEST GLORY HOLES IN NEW YORK CITY
Post by THE COLONEL
See you there!
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.