— VOYUERISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN ALTRUISM: Is There A Rightist Movie Studio Starting Up? A Way To Fight Leftist Hollywood?
dolf
2018-01-01 16:32:27 UTC
— VOYUERISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN ALTRUISM: Is
There A Rightist Movie Studio Starting Up? A Way To Fight Leftist
Hollywood?

I’ve often wondered at the metempirical / metaphysical philosophical
question of how can one determine authenticity when you are within a
relationship dynamic with a person whom is a consummate actor.

<https://www.masterclass.com/classes/helen-mirren-teaches-acting>

What really constitutes the genuine as existentialism of the muse and what
is then just infatuation of the amusing?

That language then does not re-wire the brain as you pre-suppose but both
exercises it’s sapient association with the noumenon and assists in the
accumulation of categories of understanding which are the consequence of
that experience.

<https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/how-being-bilingual-rewires-your-brain/>

As I demonstrate here, that I think in both the primordial language idiom
of Hebrew {

#423 = #6, #400, #7, #4, #6 = zuwd (H2102): 1) to boil, boil up, seethe,
act proudly, act presumptuously, act rebelliously, be presumptuous, be
arrogant, be rebelliously proud; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act presumptuously;
1a2) to deal arrogantly (with 'al'); 1a3) to defy proudly (with 'el'); 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to boil, seethe, act proudly; 1b2) to act presumptuously,
act insolently;

} and the later Helios tongue of the Greeks {

#364 = #1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200 = alazon (G213): 1) an empty
pretender, a boaster;

#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1 = zetema (G2213): 1) a question, debate; 1a)
about the law;

#30, #70, #10, #4, #70, #100, #70, #10 = loidoros (G3060): 1) a railer,
reviler;

#5, #9, #50, #10, #20, #70, #200 = ethnikos (G1482): 1) adapted to the
genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people, national; 2) suited to
the manners or language of foreigners, strange, foreign; 3) in the New
Testament savouring of the nature of pagans, alien to the worship of the
true God, heathenish; 3a) of the pagan, the Gentile;

}, am fluent within Chinese DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes that are then
the basis for my dialectic use of the English language as the Linga Franca
which clearly has by pure thought a reasonable coherence with the trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:2,nous:27>

***@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 2, nous: 27 [Super: #423 / #27 - Greatest
Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure, Ego: #364 / #27 - Greatest
Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure]

That such origin of language as rational PI being 22 / 7 as mind which is
no doubt the cosmological basis to our magnificent heritage of our
perennialist antiquity:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 /
#6 - Form of Nature]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day /
lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

And I do have a hypothesis on the origins of the English (26 letters)
Language and its association to the root Hebrew (22 letters) Language with
its #5 vowels as being an inner dynamic and its polarity.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mindfulness.pdf>

- dolf

Initial Post: 2 January 2018
If there was ever a time for Trump and the Republicans to support a bona
fide 100% American industry, the time is now! If he can do it for Coal,
he can do it for this!
Gay porn is an industry in recession
Since the internet totally happened, adult film studios are cutting back
on expenses and actors are finding it hard out there
Gay porn isn’t as profitable as it once was. The internet may have made
accessing porn more convenient for viewers, but for studios and stars
alike its arrival has proven costly. Both are struggling against the
proliferation of free online content, budget videos and piracy, as well an
influx in social media-savvy amateurs, ready to do more work for less.
Studio budgets are dwindling, the rates of stars falling. For those
involved in the production of professional gay porn, it paints a grim
picture.
“I almost feel like it’s a recession-type thing where it will filter down
and there will be no money left for porn and a load of studios will shut
up shop,” says JP Dubois, porn star, award winning director and co-owner
of UKHotJocks. “It’s definitely a tougher world for everyone – the
performers and the studios – in that nobody makes as much money as they
used to, as there is so much free stuff going around.”
The industry is a very different beast to the one Dubois entered even
seven years ago, when he first filmed for Eurocreme after applying through
their website. He may have risen from humble performer to co-founder of a
new studio, but the story now for most models is one of slashed rates and
less-glamorous work.
Exclusive long-term contracts with studios are less common, while the
competition for work has risen. Social media sites like Twitter, Tumblr
and Instagram have made it much easier to get noticed, and as a result,
the industry has been flooded with amateurs looking for a way in. With
more models on the market, there’s less work going around.
“We may pay the guys the very best but if we don't have the scenes to give
them then it’s not beneficial,” says Dubois. “Genuine porn consumers who
want the latest stuff with the latest guys and the best quality will still
pay for porn. But the fact that less people think that way means there’s
less money to hand out to the guys.” Porn stars are having to compete
internationally for work, too. In a bid to further cut costs, many studios
no longer shoot in expensive locations such as New York or Vegas, instead
preferring to relocate their operations to continental Europe.
“They’re going to Europe now because the boys are cheaper over there,”
says Adam Russo, a Los Angeles-based porn star who’s been performing for
over six years. “They’re going to Prague and places like that where the
boys are apparently willing to work for almost nothing. When I got
involved it had already started changing. The golden era of porn was gone
at that point and it was just dwindling down. Nobody is making money like
they used to.”
The allure and international prestige may still exist for a select few
stars, but most now work more, for less. For some it’s no longer even
their main source of income, with many treating it as a marketing exercise
tool for escorting – an opportunity to add a premium to their fee. Russo
started escorting slightly before getting into porn and having now
established himself in the industry, he’s been able to raise his escorting
rates. “I consider the porn as a promotional tool,” he says. “People want
you more. People want to see me because now I am Adam Russo. People were
like, ‘I watch you all the time’ and they had to see me in person.”
[...]
-- THE PRINCE PHILLIP'S GINGER JOKE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 1 January 2018

Nous: #48
Time: 18:40 hrs
Date: 2017.1.1
Torah: #40 #6 #40 %81 = #5
Dao: Forgetting Knowledge
Tetra: #20 - Advance
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas

Latin: Revalator {God the end of all things} Alt: Mihael {The Who & What of
God} {

1. PROTECTS IN MYSTERIOUS OPERATIONS, BRINGS EVERY EXPERIENCE TO A HAPPY
CONCLUSION
2. SCIENCE OF PHYSICS & MEDICINE
3. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
4. Atembui
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:3,nous:48&idea{48}&idea:{329}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 3, nous: 48 [Date: 2018.1.1, Super: #329 /
#48 - Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering,
Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance, Ego: #329 / #48 - Forgetting Knowledge;
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance]

— RAYMOND ST [MUSIC BOLD] —

"THERE IS A TALE.
TO BE TOLD.
PETITE IN SALE.
SATAY COLD.
SHITTY PALE.
PATHWAY FOLD 💩.
NOW STALE.
BUT 'R SO BOLD."

YOUTUBE: "Westons Wagon Wheels - Australian TV commercial (1991)"

EXCERPTS FROM: "GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS CURSING
THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf>

Dear Gordon,

How do you feel about this faith of yours cursing the Sovereign Queen, God
and Country?

— STIFF LUCY —

"LIFE'S A RUT
FANS A RORT.
EASY AS PISS.
MAKE THE CUT.
LINE UP A SORT.
LOVE THIS BLISS."

I thought it prudent to make such rightful historical fact of precedence
known to you and what impunity is the consequence of any wilful
impertinence and abrogation of soul and life itself which stubborn refusal
will be.

IF GOD SWORE BY HIMSELF {ie. INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} THEN WHOM
DO YOU SWEAR BY AS BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)?

#19 - ENGENDERING NATURE: {QOPH - *OATHS* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT}?

VII - And *We* *do* *hereby* *declare* *Our* *pleasure* *to* *be* *that*,
*in* *the* *event* of death, *INCAPACITY*, removal, or absence of Our said
Governor General out of Our said Commonwealth, *and* *all* *and* *EVERY*
*THE* *POWERS* *AND* *AUTHORITIES* herein granted to him shall until Our
further pleasure is signified therein, be vested in such person as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant
Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant
Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the
Government of the same. *No* *SUCH* *POWERS* *OR* *AUTHORITIES* *SHALL*
*VEST* in such Lieutenant Governor, or such other person or persons,
*UNTIL* *HE* *OR* *THEY* *SHALL* *HAVE* *TAKEN* *THE* *OATHS* *APPOINTED*
to be taken by the Governor General of Our said Commonwealth, and in the
manner provided by the Instructions accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

EVEN SOME OF YOUR POETS SAY: We Fremen have a saying: "God created Arakis
{the dancer} to train the faithful."

One cannot go against the word of God.

YOUTUBE: "Dune - Movie Ending"

It therefore applies to jurisprudence as a PRINCIPLE / POWERS {

#48 as #8, #10, #30 = To move in a circle, *dance*; power, might; strength,
produce; riches, wealth; force (for war), army; honesty, virtue, worth;
fortification, bulwark, rampart, moat; pain, pang; trembling, terror

} / FUNCTIONS which are transcendent to, but capable of being applied to
all religious belief and persons.

Gordon Brown's hiding of his faith was unfair – all politicians should feel
able to be open about what they believe.

<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/gordon-brown-hide-christian-faith-nick-clegg-knighthood-bitcoin-michael-heseltine-sense-brexit-a8133371.html>

It is for the courts to decide upon all the evidence which is before them
and the State / Federal Attorney General in substantial and meticulous
detail *AND* *CONCERNS* *ALLEGED* *TREASON* WHERE THE ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY IS PLACED ON THE DEFENDANT OVER SUCH GRIEVOUS MATTERS OF
ALLEGED TREASON UNDER THE AUSPICES OF SECTION 9A CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA
(1958) WHEN THEY ARE REPORTED TO A CONSTABLE OF POLICE AND WHICH IT CLEARLY
WAS ON 19 MARCH 2017.

— PHALLUS FETISH —

"HE IS A SISSY ANKH 𓋹 FANNY.
WITH NO GUTS EXCEPT TO JAR.
FOSSIL STIFF IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.
WEARS BRAINS IN HIS BOWEL.

ALWAYS CRYING FOR MUMMY.
MASQUERADE FEATHERS 'N TAR.
TIME FORGOTTEN BY SANDS SHIFT.
FLESH STENCH EVER SO FOUL."

Will you now repent of such a grievous sin before you make any further
public comments about extolling such public disrespect as your immutable
faith?

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

Do you have any conscience whatsoever for such unrepentant evil: "Gordon
Brown has praised Catholicism for often being the 'conscience of the
nation' as the three party leaders addressed faith in the runup to the
general election." [Guardian 1 April 2010]

<https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/apr/01/gordon-brown-catholics-uk-conscience>

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON SUNDAY AND NOT SATURDAY EVENTS:

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. God of Oath,
Elizabeth / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6,
#70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath;
1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A
CONTRIVED SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON
10 JUNE 2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR
MEMORIAL AS THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is not associated with either the later Flanders field poppy of
World War I nor Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Scottish_(regiment)>

COLONEL EDMUND [DON JUAN] (VIETNAM VET/T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER/ATHEIST/FASCIST
FREEMASON) BURKE: "[Sisters] Fiona {white} and Black Betty {oath of God;
satisfaction} can make me appreciate the swift hand of God."

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

— NOW I SEE —

"YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
DRESSED UP WITH BUNT {ie. smut}
THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE HAS A ***@NT."

MICHAEL CHRIST: "I said to my wife [Brunhilda] that I would like to speak
like R.C. Sproul because he is articulate.

Lots of people who teach at that level are articulate.

To my surprise, she says, speakers like him speak like world book
encyclopedias.

My wife reckons I speak real, normal language, true and relevant, engage
personally, and inspirationally.

[Brunhilda] says if you are not personal then there is no hope of any
'listening'.

Now I know my newsgroup fans would agree with my wife.

So, I must say, thank you.

And thank you, again.

However, those of you that do not agree with my wife can get stuffed.

Amen."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "You speak fine. You just are out of
touch with scripture."

MILOCH ITCHY KOALA: "Dunno DukeMan... we need to parse his acknowledgment
out [some more]. I'm wondering if he sees his wife [as Mary {rebellious} or
like Lot's wife—[sexually obsessive and incessant]?

Did Mrs Mikey's wife do something unBiblical: {3 x #41 = #123 as
judgment}... you know: {6 x #41 = #246 - Angel GABRIEL - God is my
*strength*}... something out of Sodom {their secret; their cement} &
Gomorrah {rebellious people} and now Mikey's worried about her turning into
a 'pillar of salt'?

And what's the deal with RC Sproul... other than the fact he's a drunk and
finally resigned from his ministry.

Soooo many questions without any redeeming answers!

go Warriors!"

— PRELAPSARIAN —

"OH DEAR 'TIS SO PLAIN.
ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL SEE.
JUST FOR BEING SO VAIN.
AND DISDAINFUL OF ME.
MURDEROUS LIKE CAIN.

SUCH A CROSS TO BEAR.
E'RYONE SEEMS TO KNOW.
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.
SHAME IS SUCH A BLOW.
THEY'RE STARTING TO STARE."

*PRELAPSARIAN* (adjective):
- characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period: a
prelapsarian youth.
- Theology: occurring before the Fall: the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
- Word of the Day for 12 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0406 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER 2017: "Specific Laws in Leviticus
against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE:

Leviticus {associated with him} sucked donkey dicks."

DOLF @ 0609 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER 2017: "HORSES FOR COURSES HEY?

[BRITISH PROVERB]: different people are suited to different things.

DO YOU HEAR THE *LIONS* ROAR OR THE DOLPHIN'S CRY?

{THE FINE ART OF SPORTS SLEDGING}

YOUTUBE: "Dune (1984) - The Weirding Way"

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

DRIZZLE ON SAUCE. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

SABBATH DAY ***@NT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

MUSTARD WEASEL. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal}

VALOUR DIVORCE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness}

DO TIGERS GRUNT?" {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

YOUTUBE: "DOLPHIN'S CRY (LIVE)" [Released 21 August 1999]

"THE WAY YOU'RE BATHED IN LIGHT
REMINDS ME OF THAT NIGHT
GOD LAID ME DOWN INTO YOUR ROSE GARDEN OF TRUST
AND I WAS SWEPT AWAY
WITH NOTHIN' LEFT TO SAY
SOME HELPLESS FOOL
YEAH I WAS LOST IN A SWOON OF PEACE
YOU'RE ALL I NEED TO FIND
SO WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT
COME TO ME SWEETLY, COME TO ME
COME TO ME

LOVE WILL LEAD US, ALRIGHT
LOVE WILL LEAD US, SHE WILL LEAD US
CAN YOU HEAR THE DOLPHIN'S CRY?
SEE THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET US
IT'S IN THE AIR WE BREATHE TONIGHT
LOVE WILL LEAD US, SHE WILL LEAD US

OH YEAH, WE MEET AGAIN
IT'S LIKE WE NEVER LEFT
TIME IN BETWEEN WAS JUST A DREAM
DID WE LEAVE THIS PLACE?
THIS CRAZY FOG SURROUNDS ME
YOU WRAP YOUR LEGS AROUND ME
ALL I CAN DO TO TRY AND BREATHE
LET ME BREATHE SO THAT I
SO WE CAN GO TOGETHER!

LOVE WILL LEAD US, ALRIGHT
LOVE WILL LEAD US, SHE WILL LEAD US
CAN YOU HEAR THE DOLPHIN'S CRY?
SEE THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET US
IT'S IN THE AIR WE BREATHE TONIGHT
LOVE WILL LEAD US, SHE WILL LEAD US

LIFE IS LIKE A SHOOTING STAR
IT DON'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE
#1 - IF YOU ONLY RUN FOR COVER, IT'S JUST A WASTE OF TIME
#2 - WE ARE LOST 'TIL WE ARE FOUND
#3 - THIS PHOENIX RISES UP FROM THE GROUND
#4 - AND ALL THESE WARS ARE OVER

OVER
OVER
SINGIN' LA DA DA, DA DA DA
OVER
COME TO ME
SINGIN' LA DA DA DA, DA DA DA
COME TO ME" [Music video by Live performing Dolphin's Cry. (C) 1999
Radioactive Records J.V. [Released: 21 August, 1999]

DOLF @ 0609 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER 2017: "Have I here portrayed you incorrectly
as being associated to the ECLIPSE CYCLES with ACTS OF TERRORISM (ISLAM ET
AL AS A-U-M BELIEF SYSTEMS) / CATHOLICISM / MITHRAS (INDIA) / OTHER
RELIGIOUS GROUPS / STATES (SAINT ANDREWS) / FREEMASONRY / RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE (RSL) / VIETNAM VETERANS AS OPERATIONAL TRANSFORMATION TO EFFECT
ASSIMILATION?

YOUTUBE: '*SHAME* *OR* *GLORY*'

"And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness,
dimness of anguish; and [they shall be] driven to darkness." [Isaiah 8:22
(KJV)]

I HAVE ASCERTAINED (WITHIN ACCORDANCE WITH MY DELIBERATE PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE AND ARREST UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AND OF EVIDENCE TENDERED
AT THE EXTRA-ORDINARY VICTORIA CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL HEARING OF 7
DECEMBER 2001) THAT THE REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP GEORGE PELL AT
SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL MELBOURNE ON PENTECOST SUNDAY OF 31 MAY 1998 AND
21 JUNE 2000 IS THEN ASSOCIATED TO AN ECLIPSE ON THE FOLLOWING YEAR OF 21
JUNE 2001:
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTnNwWW5wZnVXMGs>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWGRhaTNucjR0c28>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRDRwX3lBV3dlSmM>

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1) #41, #Shin (21
- #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320, #Aleph (1 - #1 as USURPING SOVEREIGNTY),
#He (5 - #5 as SUBSTITUTED ETHIC UPON WAR DEAD) = #6, #Cheth (8 - #8),
#Shin (21 - #300) = #308 of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30
May 1999, that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the
forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne]

KERNEL DON JUAN: "By contrast, Sunset Chateau has got more rooms than yer
Father's Heavenly Mansion."

— ARSE BANDIT LIARS —

"YEAH BROILJAB,
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE.
SLICE AND STAB.
BUNCH OF WEASELS.
NO LAW TO FEAR."

SIR GREGORY [DRUG LORD] HALL, ESQ.: "If only I were lucky enough to live in
such an opulent and roomy abode.

One thing I would surely do is set aside a suite of rooms for the exclusive
use of Sister Fiona so she and her nubile accomplices could perform some
proper *training* on me [as our cause célèbre of witches TERNIO ANAGRAM
brew attempts to steal Dolf's Intellectual Property DMCA rights as we will
have to pay 💰 for every vile word of thieving hatred from his rainbow 🌈
pot of gold]."

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0020 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER
2017: "Specific Laws in Leviticus against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE:

Specific Laws in Leviticus against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE.

Please Edmund read that book from start to finish and abide by his
commandments for your own good.

Sister FIONA"

TRAUMATISED OF ELIZABETH BAY 28 YO: "Oh I love this.

READ TILL THE END!

It's lovely xxxx

I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back.

I asked 'why?' ... The angel said: 'angels don't watch over angels!'

Twenty angels are IN your world.

Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this message...
Send this to ten friends including me if I don't get it back I guess I'm
not one of them.

As SOON as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you
xxxx please read . . . Not joking . . .YOU have been struggling with
something.

A blessing is coming your way.

If you believe in karma send this message on, please don't ignore it, you
are being tested.

Karma is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight xxx"

DOLF: "Here's Karma for you KERNEL.

I suppose given such a value as one of the few angel 😇 empathies that I've
seen from you, do you then want to have a Catholic Priest give you the last
rights?"

YOUTUBE: "The Exorcist What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism."

When refusal of communion of 1998 / 2000 CE becomes Cardinal George Pell's
war crimes prosecution of 2017 CE with a universal jurisdiction:

YOUTUBE: "Come Home Cardinal Pell - (Tim Minchin)"

— PELLIAN KNELL —

"DREAD IN SISYPHUS DENIAL.
OVER HEAVEN'S LAST TRIAL {#123 as Judgement of Sons Light / Darkness}.
THOU DOEST FREELY TELL.
NO CONFESSION TO COMPEL.
THE SOUNDING OF THE KNELL.
SO BEGINS DOWNW'D SPIRAL.
BY AN EVERLASTING QUELL.
TO WELCOME GATES OF HELL."

[IMAGE: SISYPHUS (ie. sacred asexual dung beetle as scarab equivalent)
DENIAL BEFORE DOWNWARD SPIRAL

(iStock by Getty Images / Credit: mahmuttibet)]

YOUTUBE: "I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers)"

Your egoistical explanations are not an adequate response to discharge any
accountability of TREASON as the liability for the incitement of
neo-fascist volkish as jingoistic crimes perpetuated against the
self-identity as formula of autonomy which are protected as Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN under our Constitution."

KERNEL DON JUAN: "Er, Dolf?

If a Catholic priest were to give a feller these 'last rites,' that feller
would need to be face down, woodn't he?"

DOLF: "I'm planning for the occasion when you are executed (ie. I hope it
doesn't take 25 years like American Truth, Justice or what ever way) for
dehumanising cause célèbre as crimes against humanity and treasonous and
war crimes usually are.

So in your face douche bag 💼

YOUTUBE: "I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz Movie(1939)"

THE CHAD (***@AOL.COM) @ 1145 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "(OFF
TOPIC OR OPERATION TRANSFORMATION) IF YOU'RE CRYING OVER ANYONE TAKING A
KNEE DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM...

Leave it to you to COMPLETELY MISS THE FUCKING POINT.

I think it's about time to make sure that you're barred from any movie or
TV set in the entire state of Jawwwjuhhh. Your personal history makes you a
danger."

DOLF @ 0653 HOURS ON 19 SEPTEMBER 2017: "And this means of NEGOTIATING /
MONITORING PEACE AS A COMPUTING FUNCTION() will obviate by effectual use of
diplomacy and dialog the need for bludgeon / machine gun use of force by
such as sanctions and expulsions of diplomats."

SKEET [MOSQUITO] (***@INVALID.INVALID) @ 1155 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"How long you gonna keep this charade up?"

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

THE CHAD (***@AOL.COM) @ 1201 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "How long
are you going to be an ignorant jackoff?"

DOLF @ 1211 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "What point is that?

That I am in the Land of OZ skipping down the Yellow Brick Road using your
intestines as Mary Poppins skip rope.

Singing 'We are off to see the Wizard'

Whilst wearing my 'GRAPPLE KINGDOM' wrestling black tee-shirt ..."

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.11>

SKEET [MOSQUITO] (***@INVALID.INVALID) @ 1220 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"Just the response I expected."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0017 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST: "***@CK YOU, DOLF:

and that camel you rode in on."

% (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0031 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "he rode in on
pleasence {ie. despoiling the amenity}"

DOLF: "WHEN 5000 COULDN'T GET HOME

When the choice is to be found amongst the flotsam of over 5000 beach
invaders who were probably so paralytic as to be incapable of making it
safely back home...

YOUTUBE: "Dunkirk"

...I'm not talking about Dunkirk but the marauding Christmas beach parties
which despoiled pleasant amenities and the good conscience of our civil
society.

"$18k backpacker clean-up bill, Sydney party 'un-Australian'"

<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wild-backpacker-beach-party-unaustralian/news-story/80ac9ff2263b1c93d69d91a5f48f05fe>

"St Kilda foreshore trashed: 'Appalling' drunkenness as thousands gather on
beach, leave trail of destruction"

<http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/st-kilda-foreshore-trashed-thousands-gather-on-beach-leave-trail-of-destruction-20171225-h0a1a4.html>

Home beckons for you.

YOUTUBE: "If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)"

DAVID (***@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 0142 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "nice pony"

— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

DOLF @ 0234 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Well thanks.

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye
of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
[Matthew 19:24 (KJV)]

It's like this buddy, the last couple of times we have spoken you have left
me hanging as if we weren't really having a conversation of any importance
and I don't enjoy such PIKE.

So I won't message any further if you don't mind.

Have a good time with the eclipse darkness:

"And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall
come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves,
and curse their king and their God, and look upward." [Isaiah 8:21 (KJV)]

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0307 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "R.U.S.H
L.I.M.B.A.U.G.H WARNS OF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR:

Dolf, Rush said he wants yer lips on his dipstick."

DOLF @ 0337 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "BANG 💥 BANG 💥 BANG 💥
RAT A TAT TAT
POP POP POP."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Trump and Kushner
are going down...

George Bush's ex Whitehouse lawyer said in his own words that he is shocked
and dismayed that the Republican Party and Trumps supporters are defending
Donald Trump and his actions."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Why not? He's innocent."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "We have courts to
decided that.."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Nope. The Constitution says we are
presumed innocent until proven otherwise."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "DICK Painter went
on to say that Comey has provided the kind of evidence that will stand up
in a court of law.

The Republican Party must be every bit as rotten as Trump and Kushner...

I hope that Trump and Kushner are booted out of politics and jailed and if
there is any justice at all in this world then they will lock them up in a
dungeon, throw the key away and burn the dungeon."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "For what?"

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Obstruction of
justice."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Not guilty."

— BISCUIT EUPHORIA —

"LET ME SPELL IT OUT.
STORIES OF GOSPEL TRUTH.
SO WHY OUGHT I POUT?
GOD BLIMEY AND STREWTH.

SHOULD I JUST PUCKER?
AS I LIKE STROOPWAFEL.
PISS OFF YOU ***@CKER.
OVER MATTERS SO TRIFLE."

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the Sunday before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

— ST EVEN ROGERS —

"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ⚰️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."

[In Memory of Steve {crowned}Rogers, Security Guard and Friend to Others,
Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control Clinic]

YOUTUBE: "Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)"

May it be upon your conscience until the day you die and hang as a pall of
travesty upon the nation's memorials.

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the PROPAGANDIST consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be the
cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

Another targeted hit from a DIZUM TROLL PINEAL GLAND {SERPENT / SATANIC}
A-U-M GUILD SOLDIER ENGAGED WITHIN MATERIAL SUPPORT OF TERRORISM as it
seems they are exceedingly troubled.

— MAGGOTY MEAT —

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN." [Written 0900 hours on 28 December 2017]

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.12.25&prototype:heteros>

Hell {

#352 as #6, #30, #20, #80, #6, #200, #10 = kephowr (H3713): {#5 as #306} 1)
bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost

} awaits you.

<https://m.facebook.com/yachtcomanche/>

The supermaxi yacht Comanche (feather emblem upon side) after the poem was
written won the Sydney to Hobart race upon appeal and Ichiban (番) means
'number 1' in Japanese received handicap honours. The race is characterised
by a blistering cold and turbulent sea swell.

[IMAGE: So they (HINH v's KIRK) ought to be trouble because there is no
more forgiveness of their wretched and blasphemous souls...]

MICHAEL CHRIST (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1707 HOURS ON 16
DECEMBER 2017: "Can I give you a bit of good advice, Boekie?

It is always good to be direct, I find.

***@ck off.

You can go back to your absurd waste of time now, you stubborn dickhead."

DOLF @ 1845 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER 2017: "I'm going to make it my LIFE GOAL
TO TAKE YOU BEFORE THE COURTS AND TO pursue you for ANONYMOUS SLANDER AS
HYMENEAL PREJUDICE which as *FASCIST* CONTEMPT constitutes TREASON and
thusly you have forfeited any right to remain within the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA.

It will occur in the time of my choosing and there is no statute of
limitations which applies...

But if then same sex couplers (I speak to you as dogs) have a religious
value statement which is superior to your intangible faith as inclusive of
themselves, what prerogative in law (secular / sectarian {#509}) do you
have to declare I want to impose my religious belief upon you?

I've never gotten so much as a thank you for ceaseless voluntary assistance
given over 11 September 2001.

You wouldn't have the rights you have now if it wasn't for the brave self
sacrifice of others.

What were you saying of civil rights by a blasphemous tone?

#Yod = 10 September 2001
#Mem
#Tau
#Aleph = the sovereign cosmological basis for understanding the 23
chromosomes, origins of language and rationalism.

How long should your dense as a rock ignorance prevail?

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

"SOFTLY SOFTLY
CATCHY MONKEY.
SUCH TUCKER
AS BUSHMEAT.

LOOKY LOOKY.
ON THE MONEY.
WITLESS WANKER.
SEDITIOUS HEAT.

LIES 'N PORKY.
DENSE DONKEY.
ENDLESS RANCOUR.
DISEASED TREAT."

YOUTUBE: "Catchy Monkey (Kovak)"

I will not worship your dildo {ie. stupid person} idolatry.

One could conclude that your shadow post is political propaganda as slander
made in the intentioned cause célèbre in support of terrorism as disloyalty
to sovereign nations and the valor of their war dead which is an unlawful
conduct by you and is a charge proven by the lack of any rational as
reasoned accountability over robust dealing with all responses.

Any evasion of holocaust accusations, as any continuous lack of respect
towards the gravitas of the subject matter or its denial is unlawful
conduct in the GERMAN jurisdiction and grounds to have your Internet
Service terminated (within any other jurisdiction where an universal
jurisdiction is applied to such dehumanising Internet conduct as yours
involving the incitement of crimes against humanity as constituting a war
crime) or otherwise for the reason you don't respond to me with any
integrity is that your Christ-murderous blood lust and God Almighty
blasphemy always seeks some human quarry to slaughter upon your altar of
self-justifying and bestowed haughty piety.

AS HAVING INCONTROVERTIBLE FASCIST EMPATHY.

Let me embellish some more...

I don’t want to appear insensible, uncaring and inhumane as any lacking
semblance of feminine attributes when masculine laughter heartily overtakes
me with such strength of being as disconcerting vigour that my sphincter in
empathy jostles scornfully at you.

You probably won’t even check the accompanying document which substantiated
the informed opinion as conveying technical brilliance of epistemological
masterpiece in knowledge pragmatics articulating a coherent unity of
apperception.

Do you have any reasonable grounds for such conclusions being unlawful hate
speech as dog and pony show?

That your constant disrespect of responses made to you constitutes a
contempt as to declare your conduct as treasonous.

As matters have been reported to the constable of police under the auspices
of TREASON - Section 9A of the Crimes Act Victoria (1958) on 19 March 2017
the onus of accountability is placed upon you.

Thus your only recourse is to show a proper respect to the detailed
the fuck up.

If you engage within any more abhorrent dehumanising conduct as hate speech
which declares others as mentally deranged without any accountability as
evidence and ignore my posts to you as improperly inferred on allegedly the
same grounds.

Then rest assured you will be subject to severe detriment as is a
prerogative permissible by law.

This is not a threatening conduct by me but merely conveying to you what
will be consequential to your continued perverse and depraved anonymous
posting conduct as a lack of any civil respect for the intellect and
autonomous will of persons.

Alleging blasphemous deception of revisionism, anti-semitism / seventh-day
adventist slander and intellectual dishonesty by Dan Brown: "He ­retells
how he famously went [as presumably a reprobate Catholic in a moment of
holocaust denial] to the family priest to ask how the Bible’s version of
­creation fitted with 卐 sciences:

MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven -
Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of
Humanity)

"I went to my priest and said, ‘Hey, which story is true?’, and my priest
told me, ‘Nice boys don’t ask that question’,” Brown says. "That’s when I
started to question and move away from religion.”

Brown finds it "astonishing that in 2017 we have a US congressman who will
say the Earth is 6000 years old, that the fossil record was put there to
test our faith”.

"I’m troubled by that, and because it’s a religious idea we’re not allowed
to ridicule, to teach this in our schools is to me a great embarrassment,
and dangerous.” [Dan Brown’s new book "Origin” challenges the concept of
God and suggests humans will worship AI, Wendy Tuohy, The Courier-Mail,
October 28, 2017 2:30am]

<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/dan-browns-new-book-origin-challenges-the-concept-of-god-and-suggests-humans-will-worship-ai/news-story/14e8e4ef97e4d9c3592f094c37f0662c>

This TELOS as the chronological occultation of the custodial CENTRE (#41 on
13-17th September 2001) is also a cosmological viewpoint of such TELOS
related to the sun/moon cycles and is associated to a reprise of the
cosmogony as a notion of the Genesis Principle and has horological
implications conveyed by the Book of JUBILEES as Time Division by Days,
Weeks and Jubilees.

It is not a claim that the earth and universe is only 6,000 years old, but
rather a proposition of relativity within billions of years and a noumenon
focal point as a development by which rationality transpires, reason
springs forth and that is characteristic to being human:

HOMO ('man') / HOMOIOS (*same*, *equal* *in* *force*, *a* *match* *for*
*one*, *all* *one* *to* *us*, of *numbers*, *square*, *the* *product* *of*
*two* *equal* *factors*), SAPIENS ('thinker') / SAPIENT ('being a
wise/wisdom thinker') [Deuteronomy 4:32; Genesis 1:26]

The development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my claim to an
Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law, Common Law and
an *EGALITARIAN* right, in that it establishes the prima facie claim, that
my past conduct has always had an integrity with regards to an expression
of an Autonomy of Will."

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER LETTERS
expressing the following meta-principles:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:
{ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk. Ophis -
burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically a fiery
(serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper color))} {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

#1 - Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí)
#2 - Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ)
#3 - Right Wall (紫微左垣 - Zǐwēiyòuyuán)
#4 - Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ)
#5 - Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá)
#6 - Canopy Support (杠 - Gāng)
#7 - Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě)
#8 - Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀 - Bāgǔ)

Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and the Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù - Stomach,
fingers and granary/Aries) is one of the twenty-eight mansions of the
Chinese constellations and was associated with White Tiger of the West
(西方白虎).

22/7 as 3W1D ...

*HEAVEN* (GODHEAD:

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, WHICH CONTAINS THE LAW OF THAT WILL: 7 x 24 x 13 = 2184 days of the
'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of sun and
moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

AS BEING AN OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "And God spake all these
words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the
land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, out of the house of
bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

#YOD [#10 - #MALKHUT] as 10 on 10 SEPTEMBER 2001)

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

AND THE *EARTH* (COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]:

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
WHICH CONTAINS THE COMMAND TO BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW, THAT IS,
THE PRINCIPLE OF SUBSUMPTION UNDER THE LAW: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.242320819 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756; and

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "... Thou shalt not bow down
thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and
fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of
them that love me, and keep my commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

#MEM [#40] as 13)

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity to
its sovereign

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*, *as*
*to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

AND OF *MAN* (HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]:

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
WHICH CONTAINS THE VERDICT (SENTENCE), WHAT IS LAID DOWN AS RIGHT IN THE
CASE AT HAND: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY: "...Thou shalt not
take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

#TAU [#400] as 22)

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY THE OLYMPIC SPIRITUS AND FLAME {#266 = #40, #20, #6,
#200 as kuwr (H3564): {#6 as #226} 1) furnace, forge, smelting furnace or
pot; 2) (Qal) to bore, pierce, dig, hew} AN UNIVERSALITY TO ALL HUMANKIND:

HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] ...

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of Roman
Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

YOUTUBE: "Dubstep Gaming Music ⛔ Best Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Drumstep ✔ It's
Gaming Time"

SEE ALSO: "MASTEMA {hostility} UPDATES ON MACRON'S NAPOLEONIC {ie. name
calling *TRUMP* and having #FIVE tricks in hand} MOMENTS"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mastema.pdf>

— SOLITUDE IS VERY DANGEROUS —

"It's very addictive.
It becomes a habit.
After you realise.
How peaceful.
And calm it is.
It's like you don't.
Want to deal with people.
Anymore because they
Drain your energy."

[Jim Carrie epitaph, The Free Thought Project, 2 December 2017]

[IMAGE: James Eugene Carrey (17 January, 1962) is a Canadian-American
actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and producer. He is known for
his highly energetic slapstick performances]

DOLF: "What pessimistic psycho-babbling diatribe:

#1 - Singularity as ensuring viability to any formula of autonomy has
precedence;

#2 - Reciprocity as anchorage / centrality with others is a delimitation of
the former;

#3 - How you mutually and agreeably choose to enjoy your opportunities with
others ought to be negotiable;

#4 - Avoid circumstances where the integrity of persons is compromised by
the intentions of others;

#5 - Acknowledge the cause for any disharmony and peaceably strive for
resolution;

#6 - Always make a better choice as the principle for self actualisation
(you need to happily live with an opportunity);

#7 - Understand that everything you do, say, want or refuse comes with
constraints and means.

That's just a quick 5 minute hypothetical sketch which doubtlessly may be
improved upon.

Have you got something other than a glib statement Jim?

It's life Jim but not as we know it ...

YOUTUBE: "It's Life Jim"

— MR RAYMOND'S BISCUIT —

"OH YES DETAILS
AND EVERMORE IN.
SO MANY IT FAILS.
'TWAS SUCH A SIN.

CREME OF THE DO 💩.
WAS EVER SO FINE.
WHIPPED AVOCADO 🥑.
JUST SUBLIME."

Our Wellington Shire Council domestic garbage collection was postponed from
its regular routine of Friday to this Saturday morning and fortunately my
bin was removed from the street following an 1130 hours email to Wellington
Shire Council as a lack of respectful notification over garbage waste
collection after Christmas/Boxing Day and before New Year's Eve 2018:
"Thank you for your email.

The Wellington Shire Council Sale and Yarram Service Centres are currently
closed for the holiday period, and will reopen on Tuesday 2 January 2018.

You will receive a reply to this email as soon as is possible."

And what consequence is there if one knows all the meta-descriptor
prototypes as LAWS OF GOD / NATURE which are pre-requisite to existence of
the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] itself and I deliberately use any such markers
which shape your conscious reality, is it then possible to sequence them
within a certain way whereby a MIND CONTROL of irresistible action is
undertaken?

YOUTUBE: "Here Come The Drums! - Doctor Who (BBC)"

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy otherwise our self
defence mechanism will take all necessary reflexive action to ensure
survival of the self-ego.

— APPLE RELISH —

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over that of the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY
there ought to be a tribute tax payable or face the inevitability as
consequence of a terminated faith.

That we are by using our dialectic of cosmic consciousness then able to
maintain an authentic rather than a mere chimera shadowing of the horologic
simpatico as HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (YOU) dynamic within the relativity as our
instantiated temporal existence, but that is also very much larger than
ourselves and it is a mind that is sustainable by cosmic struts which will
not simply implode into a self destructive black hole of nothingness in
compliance to the wants of others.

As that which God has pre-ordained before time itself existed, as what is
to be the most certain and the intentioned inevitability for our
protagonists who have hunted their human quarry entirely in vain.

What I just demonstrated is the human mind as instantiated within temporal
as consciousness in harmony with both the supranatural karmic realm and
compliant with nature.

I'll illustrate further:

BOOWHO @ 1724 HOURS: "Again your opinion is invalid. I have never
threatened you, nor would i waste the time to. You don't deserve respect.

And i don't have associates."

MOI: "You have threatened me and your associates with whom you have
protected as having reputation have assaulted me causing (serious) injury
intentionally (recklessly) which is subject to a term of imprisonment of 15
- 20 years.

I would advise you not to make any further self incriminating statements by
which your lack of integrity can be determined as association to my
noumenon.

< — intuitive deduction

And especially so after this last SMS.

It has such mathematical clarity that I can determine from someone
requesting help getting ... whether they are intentioned to steal from me."

BOOWHO: "Hahahahahaha. You are constantly nothing but wrong.

I cant believe your ignorance and ar[r]ogance."

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.24>

MOI: "Take a peak at your 1724 hours statement and add it via the chat.

It has a septet driver associated to INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS by
which I can determine [your] centre of will.

I'm instinctively associated to it (as 20 years of practice) and therefore
far from ignorant.

This category #432 as #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10 = epitithemi
(G2007): {#10 as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice; 1a)
to put or lay upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) to have put on, bid to be laid on;
2b) to lay or throw one's self upon; 2c) to attack one, to make an assault
on one;

Tells me that you have loyalty and empathy with the person whom assaulted
me.

I warned you not to make any statement which would incriminate you.

That's all I need to know.

What a waste of time you are.

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1) devoid
of force, truth, success, result; 2) useless, of no purpose;

You are not worth knowing."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "NO SPEED LIMIT:

According to the great grace of God through the Lord Jesus Christ, people
can do whatever they like; the 10 commandments can't condemn them.

There isn't any speed limit on the road...spiritually speaking."

DOLF: "And neither are you worth knowing—that's intuitive deduction."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "Everyone is truly free to
do whatever they like.

If you want to go to a church on Sunday or Saturday and speak 'nice-speak'
or go to the pub [excepting when you are the Star Hotel / Criterion Hotel
and forfeit your freehold for sedition as masqueraded liquor bans] and call
someone a fuckin' asshole it makes no difference whatsoever.

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I was walking {

#418 as #2, #1, #200, #5, #10, #200 = basis (G939): {#4 as #413} 1) a
stepping, walking; 2) that with which one steps, the foot

} past the Star Hotel, on the corner of Raymond Street / Macalister Street
Sale carrying a bag of grocery shopping after first visiting the Boer War
Memorial and removing litter within the vicinity. As I deposited it within
a bin, a *Lark* pestered me and was unusually familiar just a metre away.

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

From the rear table area of the hotel a disheveled overweight male patron,
observing my minding my own business, immediately raised his beer glass as
an oath of cursing {ie. Beersheba} said,

'AND GOD BLESS {

#277 as #50, #7, #200, #20 = nezer (H5145): {#6 as #257} 1) consecration,
crown, separation, Nazariteship; 1a) crown (as sign of consecration),
earring; 1a1) stones of a crown, diadem, stones of charming; 1b) woman's
hair; 1c) consecration; 1c1) of high priest; 1c2) of Nazarite {one chosen
or set apart; sovereign}

} HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR.'

MATTHA BUSYBY @ 0523 HOURS ON 1 MONDAY 2018: "'IS THAT A TERRORIST?' PRINCE
PHILIP'S 'JOKE' ABOUT BEARDED BYSTANDER:

Duke of Edinburgh allegedly made comment about man with long *GINGER* beard
while attending church at Sandringham.

Prince Philip has been accused of making a gaffe on a walkabout at
Sandringham on Sunday [31 December 2017] after he reportedly pointed at a
bearded member of the public and asked:

'Is that a terrorist?'

The Queen's husband, 96, was attending St Magdalene church, close to the
royal family home in north Norfolk, on New Year's Eve along with his
daughter Anne, the Princess Royal, when he allegedly made the remark.

Philip spotted a tall man with a long ginger beard and made the comment to
his minders, according to an unnamed witness quoted by the Daily Mail and
Sun, who said the man in question found the apparent joke hilarious.

'The man appeared to be his with wife and child,' the Sun reported the
witness as saying.

Philip was wishing lots of people a happy new year and then he spotted this
guy with his distinctive beard. He pointed at him in a funny way and turned
to one of his royal bodyguards, saying: 'Is that a terrorist?'

'He was obviously having a little joke, but he said it within earshot of
the man who burst out laughing and appeared to find the whole thing
hilarious. I think Philip knew he was going to be overheard.'"

<https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/31/is-that-a-terrorist-prince-philips-joke-about-bearded-bystander>

MICHAEL BLASPHEMOUS CHRIST MCCLEAN (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0853
HOURS ON 1 JANUARY 2018: "ALLEGING ANTI-SEMITISM / PSYCHO-SEXUAL PREJUDICE
/ RACIAL HATRED AND GENOCIDE AGAINST INDIGENOUS POPULATION AS DENIAL OF
DUTCH 1616 AO DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA:

To all who wish to keep a Sabbath.

Get over it, its reality...

'An unholy person can never keep a day holy or a holy day'

Look at where all your pretend Sabbathing got you!

Wake up, you dickhead."

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I now don't shop at
Woolworth's for the same impish *GINGER* {

* [Informal] piquancy; animation: plenty of ginger in their performance of
the dance;
* [Informal]: to impart piquancy or spirit to; enliven (usually followed by
up ): to ginger up a talk with a few jokes.
* a female given name, form of Virginia {maiden} or Regina {Queen}.

} as hellbent contempt, but was nevertheless capable of being civil and
immediately retorting my reasonable objection to their indolent manner of
life in some such exuberant manner as this,

'HAPPY {

#418 as #8, #4, #6, #400 = chedvah (H2304): {#0 as #23} 1) joy, gladness

} SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE {

#418 as #5, #2, #100, #1, #10, #20, #70, #10, #200 = Hebraikos (G1444): {#5
as #408} 1) Hebrew}.'

By the way what do you think of my 'MARTIN MCGUINNESS' poem as a Saint
Patrick's Day 17 March 2017 beer SOP when I bought my first GUINNESS (ie.
Mother's *Milk* {

#40 as #8, #30, #2 = To stick on, smear over; to be sticky, greasy, fat; to
be white; *milk*, *fresh* *milk*; fatness; the best part

} they called it as exhibiting a typical *Dionysian* {god of irrationality
and chaos, appealing to emotions and instincts} value of *milk* {

#80 as #40, #8, #30, #2 = chalab (H2461): {#7 as #40} 1) *milk*, *sour*
*milk*, *cheese*; 1a) *milk*; 1b) *abundance* *of* *the* land*
(*metaphor*); 1c) *white* (*as* *milk*)

} and intoxicants) to have with an Irish Lamb Stew, and which was then
afterwards written (from the other end of the earth) before it was needed?

— A MARTIN SOP —

"NO WAY I SAY,
A DERIDER EULOGY.
BUT MAN UP TODAY,
IT'S TIME TO PAY,
DON'T PASS AWAY."

*DERIDER* (verb):
- express contempt for; ridicule
- [origins mid 16th century]: from Latin deridere 'scoff at'.

*SOP* (noun):
- a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease
someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met;
- a piece of bread such as the eucharist or ORT which is dipped in wine or
otherwise gravy, soup, or sauce;
- Old English soppian'dip (bread) in liquid', sopp (noun), probably from
the base of Old English sūpan'sup'. It sense (mid 17th century) alludes to
the sop used by Aeneas on his visit to Hades to appease Cerberus.

*MARTIN* (name):
- From the Latin Martinus (#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars, war-like), a
derivative of Mars, the name of the Roman mythological god of war;

MAN OF MIND (BARON.VON.MIND): "And it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Good riddance to bad trash, I say, 'Goodbye Tard…'"

Of course always conveying a suitable *APOLLONION* {god of rational
thinking and order, appealing to prudence and purity} as rightful {

#277 as #80, #1, #100, #1, #9, #8, #20, #8, #50 = paratheke (G3866): {#9 as
#227} 1) a deposit, a trust or thing consigned to one's faithful keeping;
1a) used of the correct knowledge and pure doctrine of the gospel, to be
held firmly and faithfully, and to be conscientiously delivered unto others

} thinking towards the Sovereign and in a proper manner of regard to the
Country as COMMONWEALTH since 'DIEU ET MON DROIT' {

#277 as #2, #1, #4, #200, #70 = edra` (Aramaic) (H153): {#0 as #275} 1)
strong, force, arm, power

} was a motto which is said to have first been used by Richard I
(1157–1199) as a battle cry and presumed to be a reference to his French
ancestry and the divine right of the Monarch to govern. It was adopted as
the royal motto of England by King Henry V (1386–1422) with the phrase 'and
my right' referring to his claim to the French crown as a descendant of the
French who conquered England under William the Conqueror."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "If you are gay or
straight, it matters not.

If you rob a bank or stop the guy that robs the bank, it matters not.

Because is not about what you do! If it was, would not all be stuffed??

No, in the final analysis it is about what ***YOU DON'T DO***."

DOLF: "Do you know {

#522 as #40, #2, #10, #50, #400, #20 = biynah (H998): {#1 as #67} 1)
understanding, discernment; 1a) act; 1b) faculty; 1c) object; 1d)
personified

} what you are talking about?"

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:21.12>

I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO WRITTEN A
PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A CLEVER SABBATH
DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there somewhere, as I've
done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL {#474 as #100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50 = qaddiysh (Aramaic)
(H6922): {#6 as #414} 1) holy, separate; 2) (TWOT) angels, saints} CHOIRS
SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

FOREBODING THE BRINGING FORTH OF A *WELTSCHMERZ* {ie. [German]: sorrow that
one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life; sentimental
pessimism; 'pessimism about life,' 1875, from German Weltschmerz, coined
1810 by Jean Paul Richter, from Welt 'world' (see world ) + Schmerz 'pain';
Word for the Day on 31 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com} DAY, THAT
WOULD BE CONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR INHOSPITALITY AS A MONGRELISED PEOPLES, A
LACK OF FAIR AND TIMELY JUSTICE, NO CONCERN FOR ANOTHER'S ETHOS AS LIFE
VALUES BY A TOTAL LACK, EXCEPT FOR FOOTBALL OF ANY EMPATHETIC AND INCLUSIVE
COMMUNITY.

WHERE, I WOULD ZEALOUSLY CHALLENGE MY SIBLINGS IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR THE
RIGHT TO EXHUME MY PARENT'S CORPSES, WHEREBY MY FRISIAN MOTHER DIED ON THE
EQUINOX OF 23 SEPTEMBER 1985 AND MY DUTCH FATHER DIED ON THE EQUINOX OF 20
MARCH 1976 AND THEN CREMATING THEM FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE WANDERING AS
THE DEPARTING.

AND AS A CONFRONTATION OVER SACRED COWS BY THE RETURNING OF THEIR ASHES TO
AMSTERDAM AS THE CITY WHERE THEY WERE MARRIED.

AS TO INFRACT THE CULTURAL SENSIBILITIES OVER YOU HAVING A HOLOCAUST GUILT.

WHEREBY WE CAME TO ESCAPE THE CONQUISTADORS OF FASCISM AND FOUND YOU JUST
THE SAME.

AND CONVEYING YOUR BEING UNWORTHY OF A 'SON'S SACRIFICE'. BY THE POURING
OUT THEIR ASHES INTO THE KEIZERSGRACHT ('EMPERORS / CAESER'S CANAL), NEAR
THE HISTORIC HOMO MONUMENT AS A MEMORIAL SITUATED AT THE WESTERKERK CHURCH
IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM. WHICH COMMEMORATES ALL GAY MEN AND LESBIANS
WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO PERSECUTION BECAUSE OF THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY

THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
WHILST SUCH CRIMINALISED ACTS OCCURRED UPON DUTCH SHIPS AND WERE PROSECUTED
THERE WAS THEREAFTER A DEGREE OF CULTURAL PERMISSIBILITY, AND THE BRITISH
PERVERSE EXPERIENCE OF PROSTITUTED MARRIED NATIVE WOMEN WAS AS A SOCIAL
DEPRAVITY, ENTIRELY UNKNOWN.

AND THEN READING THIS SPECIALLY PREPARED POEM ALOUD:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Hells Bells from No Bull (AC/DC)"

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Joke.pdf>

Initial Post: 1 January 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-03 01:27:59 UTC
— VOYUERISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN ALTRUISM

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 2 January 2018

It is not the stories of war which are its valour but that America or
any other country adhered to universal principles (eg. such as DAOist
meta-descriptor prototypes) of right as the basis for any just cause for
the prosecution of war.

— MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS) —

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ✍️ HELTER SKELTER.

EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER 💊.

MELANIA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER? {ie. note any abnormal intake of water}

PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 🌊.”

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indemxsc09BSW00TzA>

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing
the ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN
[T] pets.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M>

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M>

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A
homosexual military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the
barracks, than a homosexual man walking down the street.

Most military men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and
would not be as likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant
urban cousin."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0026 HOURS 5 JULY 2017: “FURST POAST FOR INDEPENDENCE
DAY 2017!

Up which da chickens is me.”

DOLF @ 0047 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: “It's the 5 July 2017 here wanker:

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47>

We know time before you do and hence we don't need chickens in cages to
warn us of Saddam Hussein's chemical attacks.”

JACK ANDERSON (DESERET NEWS) @ 0000 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 1991: "ALLIED
TROOPS EXPECTING CHEMICAL ATTACKS:

Everyone likes to hedge their bets out here with good luck charms,
religious medals, *THEIR* *LADY'S* *LINGERIE* *TUCKED* *UNDER* *THEIR*
*HELMETS* - *AND* *CHICKENS*.

On the front lines, guarding against a chemical attack by Saddam
Hussein, are chickens, which serve the function of canaries in a coal
mine. If they keel over, the troops know the area has been ‘slimed’ -
jargon for a chemical or biological attack.At one base, the chief
chicken is Buford, and he sits in a cage next to a gas monitoring
machine. Buford is the backup.

If the machine fails, Buford won't.

Even the base newspaper is called ‘Buford Talks’."

<http://www.deseretnews.com/article/146999/ALLIED-TROOPS-EXPECTING-CHEMICAL-ATTACKS.html>

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU ***@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.

WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.

LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.

NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

[IMAGE: COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER /
VIETNAM VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE) BURKE AS
WHITE SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M} DELUSIONAL ***@T]

Aren't you a Knights Templar International as Freemasonry engaging
within a travesty as a religious Saint Andrews cause célèbre pantomime
of public indecency?

In a similar manner to Germany’s Nazi Party, Communist China and
Vietnamese likewise abandoned these principles of truth for some other
institutional imperative.

It ought to be remembered that Seventh-day Adventists {#509} have as
non-combatants and pacifists always been faithful to Principles of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as religious liberty which were
adopted as part of our Australian Commonwealth in 1901 and modelled upon
earlier American Constitutional precedents.

<http://www.grapple369.com/a-brief-history-of-us-sdas-military-service-v2.pdf>

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of
Roman Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

In this modern age, there is an increased selfishness amongst war
veterans to claim honours of preeminence (Ichiban #1) as sentimentality
which is associated to the dishonourable #65 - Soldiers of Roman Empire
Governance (or the seven Papal Bulls and Knights Templars) and in so
doing forget the Acts of Apostles narrative of the Roman soldier
Cornelius within Acts 10 which is associated to the Jerusalem Temple
prayer times that negate Catholic/Islamic/Freemasonry et al occupancy of
this most sacred site as the home of Israel’s capital.

Well may you accept your war awards, but you cannot as do the Knights
Templar International, make any authentic religious claim of Jewish /
Christian association to either Jesus Christ or Almighty God in
deference to our own prerogative religious claim.

To do so is fraudulent, dishonest and blasphemy as you have never once
in over 22 years shown a proper as dignified respect and after the
expiry of 2017 it will never be accepted from you.

We are coming for you by lawful means only, but I forewarn that you
ought to be afraid, as ever so afraid.

You will not see our motion, as it occurs under the shadow of the
Almighty’s wings, when we eventually do make our strike upon you, it
will be as a venomous bite of a serpent {#340 as #90, #80, #70, #50,
#10, #40 = tsepha` (H6848): {#12 as #240} 1) poisonous serpent; 1a) a
viper snake or adder / It did thunder in our village @ 1924 HOURS ON 29
DECEMBER 2017} for which there is no known antidote.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:5,nous:5&idea:{340}&idea:{191}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 5, nous: 5 [Time: 1920 hrs, Super: #340 /
#5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying
Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already
Fording, Completion, Ego: #191 / #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of
Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already
Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion]

TRANSLATION: We komen alleen met wettige middelen voor jou, maar ik
waarschuw je dat je bang zou moeten zijn, zoals altijd bang.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Medical_Caduceus.png>

U zult onze beweging niet zien, zoals het gebeurt onder de schaduw van
de vleugels van de Almachtige, wanneer wij uiteindelijk onze slag op u
slaan, het zal zijn als een giftige beet van een slang waarvoor er geen
tegengif bekend is.

All this talk of meat 🥩 makes me think 🤔 that I might stick with a
spicy chicken chorizo burger 🍔 instead...

ASSOCIATED PRESS (TELEGRAPH.CO.UK) @ 2218 HOURS ON 2 JANUARY 2018: "WHO
LET THE BIRDS OUT? CHICKENS RUN LOOSE ON CALIFORNIA FREEWAY:

It was a race against the cluck as California Highway Patrol officers
scrambled to rescue nearly 20 chickens that ran through highway lanes
near Los Angeles.

The agency says the birds blocked a portion of Interstate 605 in the
Norwalk area Tuesday morning of 2 January 2018 after their cage fell
from the back of a truck.

The agency tweeted photos and video of the chickens on the highway and a
motorcycle officer collecting them.

YOUTUBE: "Live chickens foul traffic on 605 freeway"

Officers managed to rescue 17 birds. Sadly two died."

<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/02/let-birds-chickens-run-loose-california-freeway/>

EXCERPTS FROM: “DON’T GET YOUR SABBATH DAY SAUSAGES FROM THE LIONS CLUB
AND NEVER HAVE A STEAK OR A BEER WITHIN AN IRISH PUB AS THEY ARE AS
FASCISTS WITH INTENTION TO SLAUGHTER YOU”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Chickens.pdf>

This is a true story...

YOUTUBE: "The X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate January
2016 Theme Video"

SEE ALSO: “GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS CURSING THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf>

SEE ALSO: “THE PRINCE PHILLIP'S GINGER JOKE (HELL’S BELLS AS
RE-INTERMENT OF FOREBEARS TO AMSTERDAM {#CITY OF MARRIAGE} DUE TO YOUR
INDOLENT MANNER OF LIFE)”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Joke.pdf>

⁃ dolf

Initial Post: 2 January 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."