Who's going to the Sexiest Woman of 2017 finals? PLUS...who gets ONE MORE CHANCE to advance?
k***@gmail.com
2017-10-30 01:00:03 UTC
We are weeks away from the final round of Sexiest Woman of 2017, and after Round 4, here's who's earned a trip:

Sophia Bush--12%
Lea Michele and Mandy Moore--8% (115 votes)
Kate Beckinsale--8% (113)
Blake Lively--7% (104 votes)
Danielle Campbell--7% (100)
Emma Watson--6% (91 votes)
Jessica Biel and Katharine McPhee--6% (90)
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Miranda Kerr--6% (86)

The last stop before the finals, of course? One more Second Chance Round featuring the unfortunate ten who either came close but no cigar or never got any votes at all in the second half; in no particular order, they are (eliminations are in parentheses):

Kristen Bell (Round 3)
Emma Stone (Round 2 Juniors)
Gal Gadot (Round 4)
Jennifer Lawrence (Round 3)
Olivia Munn (Second Chance Seniors)
Selena Gomez (Round 3)
Priyanka Chopra (Round 2 Leftovers)
Eiza Gonzalez (Second Chance Leftovers)
Demi Lovato (Second Chance Juniors)
Kelsea Ballerini (Round 4)

Yes, Gal Gadot has one more chance to advance after just being eliminated; so does Emma Stone in the hopes of making history (i.e., winning Sexiest Woman and the Oscar in the same year).

Of course, only one of them will join the remaining 11 -- and reigning titleholder Julianne Hough -- in the final round; start voting now and find out who!
http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/?pollID=1146669

(By the way...we may not be done after Sexiest Woman; I'll tell you more and why next time!)
Miloch
2017-10-30 03:48:28 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
We are weeks away from the final round of Sexiest Woman of 2017, and after Round
Sophia Bush--12%
Lea Michele and Mandy Moore--8% (115 votes)
Kate Beckinsale--8% (113)
Blake Lively--7% (104 votes)
Danielle Campbell--7% (100)
Emma Watson--6% (91 votes)
Jessica Biel and Katharine McPhee--6% (90)
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Miranda Kerr--6% (86)
Any reason Caitlyn Jenner isn't on the list? Ya...I get that she's a HE but the
dude has the mentality of female sprinter and decathlon athlete.

From what I've read, dude stopped using a urinal preferring to sit down to pee.

*
super70s
Just wait until Caitlyn spills the beans about Harvey Weinstein.
k***@gmail.com
2017-10-30 14:24:32 UTC
Well, we had KENDALL Jenner, but she was already eliminated in Round 1.
k***@gmail.com
2017-10-30 20:04:29 UTC
Well, we had KENDALL Jenner; she was eliminated in Round 2.
Miloch
2017-10-30 22:02:07 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Well, we had KENDALL Jenner; she was eliminated in Round 2.
Isn't she the lesbian one?