Rachel Maddow, Andrea Mitchell Among More Than 60 Women Voicing Support for Tom Brokaw
2018-04-28 05:31:26 UTC
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/tom-brokaw-rachel-maddow-andrea-mitchell-support-1202790854/?google_editors_picks=true

Rachel Maddow, Andrea Mitchell, Maria Shriver and Kelly O’Donnell and more than
60 other women have voiced their support for Tom Brokaw in the wake of sexual
harassment allegations leveled against the NBC News veteran.

The letter signed by current and former NBC News staffers praises Brokaw “as a
man of tremendous decency and integrity” and as one who “treated each of us with
fairness and respect.” It comes on the heels of reports in the Washington Post
and Variety that Brokaw made unwanted sexual advances to former NBC News anchor
Linda Vester in the mid-1990s.

Brokaw,” the letter reads, “has given each of us opportunities for advancement
and championed our successes throughout our careers. As we have advanced across
industries — news, publishing, law, business and government — Tom has been a
valued source of counsel and support. We know him to be a man of tremendous
decency and integrity.”

more at
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/tom-brokaw-rachel-maddow-andrea-mitchell-support-1202790854/?google_editors_picks=true

*
B***@Tover.now
2018-04-28 21:29:17 UTC
BUT, It only takes ONE menopausal moron who has a Wet Dream and
fantasizes about something that MAY have happened decades ago to join
the cunt chorus of publicity seeking disgruntled shrews to besmirch a
man's reputation these days.
Miloch
2018-04-29 00:10:05 UTC
Post by B***@Tover.now
BUT, It only takes ONE menopausal moron who has a Wet Dream and
fantasizes about something that MAY have happened decades ago to join
the cunt chorus of publicity seeking disgruntled shrews to besmirch a
man's reputation these days.
One of these days, you'll tire of the Trumperoonie reaming your ass out...but
until then, keep on' a postin'! For most of the group, it adds real meaning to
the ole saying..."There but for the grace of God go I"

go Warriors!