Don Jr.: I Have a Sr. Sized Dick
2018-04-05 16:29:02 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/don-jr-i-have-a-sr-sized-dick-1825013185

The time the American public has been forced to spend contemplating the genitals
of the president and his ghoulish son is time that we will never get back.
Today, a fresh horror: Don Jr. bragging about the size of his Lit’l Smokey, as
well as his father’s.

At the Huffington Post, Ashley Feinberg unearthed a 2007 episode of “The Adam
Carolla Show,” recorded live from the Playboy Mansion, natch. In this interview,
Don Jr. answered a lot of very gross questions about a wide range of things,
including but not limited to whether or not he thinks his stepmother, Melania,
is hot and how many Miss USA winners he’s had sex with.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-playboy-mansion_us_5ac516d3e4b09ef3b243005a?189

Fine, fine, yes, he’s disgusting, OK yeah, we get it, let’s close this, and move
right on, I’m so tired and—pardon me, what the hell is this?

Host: I got one question, Donald Jr.: When you and your pops are in the shower,
who’s got the bigger package? You know what I’m saying.

Trump Jr.: You know, and I will get fired for this, but I’m never going to say
that I don’t. I will get fired for that. By the way, they’re both pretty
substantial I think.

My guess is that Big Trump hasn’t seen his little Trump in at least a decade and
Don Jr.’s penis is roughly the size, shape, and texture of a pool noodle. This
is disgusting, but I’m not even mad! At this point, we have moved past
revulsion; overexposure to stories about Trump dick has made everyone dead
inside!!!

*
Skeeter
And this what the crybaby losing left has resorted to.
Miloch
2018-04-05 17:19:56 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Miloch
[...]
That only happens SkeeterWorld!

2018-04-06 09:21:25 UTC
Host: I got one question, Donald Jr.: When you and your pops are in the
shower, who's got the bigger package? You know what I'm saying.
Trump Jr.: You know, and I will get fired for this, but I'm never going to
say that I don't. I will get fired for that. By the way, they're both pretty
substantial I think.
My guess is that Big Trump hasn't seen his little Trump in at least a
decade and Don Jr.'s penis is roughly the size, shape, and texture of a
pool noodle. This is disgusting, but I'm not even mad! At this point, we
have moved past revulsion; overexposure to stories about Trump dick
has made everyone dead inside!!!
Someday Safari Boy could be a bigger prick than Big Daddy but he'll have
to work really hard at it.