Don Jr. Found Love in a Hopeless Place
2018-05-10 15:46:12 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-jr-found-love-in-a-hopeless-place-1825915998#spbg4pc71

Donald Trump Jr. is off the market, ladies! Page Six reports that he is dating
Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox News’s The Five and full-time President Trump
apologist.

From Page Six:

One source exclusively told Page Six, “Don Jr. and Kimberly are seeing each
other, and are having a great time. While he wants to respect the privacy of his
family, he is getting divorced, and he enjoys Kimberly’s company.”

The new couple was seen arriving together at a party hosted by Bill White and
Bryan Eure for President Trump’s new ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, on
Sunday evening.

Don Jr. and Guilfoyle mingled with guests but stuck close to each other, and
later left together, heading for a late dinner at Harry Cipriani on Fifth
Avenue.

This isn’t Guilfoyle’s first time with a politically connected man with slicked
back hair: She married California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom in 2001, but the
couple announced their divorced in 2005, citing the challenges of a bicoastal
relationship.

Trump Jr’s soon-to-be ex-wife, marinara heiress Vanessa Trump, filed for divorce
in March after it was revealed that wandering dick syndrome runs in the Trump
family.

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/09/don-jr-moving-on-from-vanessa-with-fox-host-kimberly-guilfoyle/

2018-05-11 09:48:41 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-jr-found-love-in-a-hopeless-place-182
5915998#spbg4pc71
Donald Trump Jr. is off the market, ladies! Page Six reports that he is
dating Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox News's The Five and full-time President
Trump apologist.
Fox News is anathema to me but it was my understanding she was sacked
from that program after rebuffing the advances of Roger Ailes -- or at
least that's her story and she's sticking to it.
Post by Miloch
One source exclusively told Page Six, "Don Jr. and Kimberly are seeing each
other, and are having a great time. While he wants to respect the privacy of
his amily, he is getting divorced, and he enjoys Kimberly's company."
The new couple was seen arriving together at a party hosted by Bill White and
Bryan Eure for President Trump's new ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell,
on Sunday evening.
Don Jr. and Guilfoyle mingled with guests but stuck close to each other, and
later left together, heading for a late dinner at Harry Cipriani on Fifth
Avenue.
This isn't Guilfoyle's first time with a politically connected man with slicked back
hair: She married California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom in 2001, but the couple
announced their divorced in 2005, citing the challenges of a bicoastal
relationship.
Trump Jr's soon-to-be ex-wife, marinara heiress Vanessa Trump, filed for
divorce in March after it was revealed that wandering dick syndrome runs in the
Trump family.
...."As The Trump Turns"
kimberly-guilfoyle/
Miloch
2018-05-11 12:47:17 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-jr-found-love-in-a-hopeless-place-182
5915998#spbg4pc71
Donald Trump Jr. is off the market, ladies! Page Six reports that he is
dating Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox News's The Five and full-time President
Trump apologist.
Fox News is anathema to me but it was my understanding she was sacked
from that program after rebuffing the advances of Roger Ailes -- or at
least that's her story and she's sticking to it.
I have a feeling that between their slap-and-tickle sessions, he's whispering to
her the family plans to monetize ole Pops sure to be awarded Nobel Peace Prize.

*
Obveeus
2018-05-11 13:29:48 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-jr-found-love-in-a-hopeless-place-182
5915998#spbg4pc71
Donald Trump Jr. is off the market, ladies! Page Six reports that he is
dating Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox News's The Five and full-time President
Trump apologist.
Fox News is anathema to me but it was my understanding she was sacked
from that program after rebuffing the advances of Roger Ailes -- or at
least that's her story and she's sticking to it.
Not that anyone who works for FOX 'News' should be actually considered
an unbiased journalist, but it should be obvious that no one who is
dating a member of the Trup clan should be considered as an unbiased
journalist while doing so.
[...]
I caught a news article on the end of that marriage and I don't think it
was about infidelity so much as it was about the wife inheriting a large
sum of money and realizing that she no longer had to put up with the
husband in order to maintain her lifestyle. She has her own fortune, so
she cut lose the dead wood.
Miloch
2018-05-11 15:20:02 UTC
Post by Obveeus
[...]
Eh...she could have done worse and married Eric Trump...he has the look of
someone who's just two steps away from being a serial killer.