Hey Rudy! What happened to your antifa sissy boys in Portland and Berkeley again?
Phil
2018-08-07 03:26:04 UTC
Looks like they got their asses beat.

They just don't make anarchists like they used to.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-08-07 04:48:13 UTC

Nope. The Nazis were routed.
MattB.
2018-08-07 05:00:02 UTC

Portland did not have Nazis.
DoD
2018-08-07 05:08:53 UTC
"MattB." <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 21:48:13 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <***@everywhere.all.the.time> wrote:
>
>>On 8/6/2018 8:26 PM, Phil wrote:
>>> Looks like they got their asses beat.
>>
>>Nope. The Nazis were routed.
>
> Portland did not have Nazis.

Rudeolf loves Trump

--
People that are unwilling to admit to their own
shortcomings, discredit the achievement of others

"White privilege" is a term used by sore losers.
Don't be a sore loser.

Candace Owens
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-08-07 05:12:03 UTC

The Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys groups are Nazis.
MattB
2018-08-07 08:12:04 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 22:12:03 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<***@everywhere.all.the.time> wrote:

>On 8/6/2018 10:00 PM, MattB. wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 21:48:13 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <***@everywhere.all.the.time> wrote:

>>> Nope. The Nazis were routed.
>>
>> Portland did not have Nazis.
>
>The Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys groups are Nazis.

They are strange but not Nazi's and no more strange than the antifa.
Both groups are violent. Both extremist groups.

You should look at raw youtube video. Saw one where the antifa were
asking a cop if he still lived at the same address. Cops did good at
this latest rally of idiots. They also videoed antifa people with
bats and knives, they brought it to the attention of the cops.

Google is worthless in finding what these Patriot Prayer stand for.
Not Nazis. Also the headlines all look like as if the antifa were
blameless. Want the truth you have to go look at raw youtube video.

I expect the same thing in Seattle but with the cops talking a pro
antifa stance. Seattle police are worthless. They let protester
block traffic for hours during rush hour and do nothing...well if they
are leftist. If you are trying to get back to your kids these liberal
freaks have the right ...the right to make you four hours late by
blocking the roads.

All groups must have free speech equally.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-08-07 14:28:40 UTC

They're Nazis.
MattB
2018-08-08 01:39:19 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 07:28:40 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<***@everywhere.all.the.time> wrote:

>On 8/7/2018 1:12 AM, MattB wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 22:12:03 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <***@everywhere.all.the.time> wrote:

>>> The Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys groups are Nazis.
>>

>> They are strange but not Nazi's
>
>They're Nazis.

They don't fit the definition of Nazi. The to so many of the antifa
type anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is a Nazi.

I don't support them anymore than I do the antifa freaks.

Did notice Google makes it hard to find any info on them not published
by the liberal media.
Rudy Canoza
2018-08-08 02:31:22 UTC
On 8/7/2018 6:39 PM, MattB wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 07:28:40 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <***@everywhere.all.the.time> wrote:
>
>> On 8/7/2018 1:12 AM, MattB wrote:

>>> They are strange but not Nazi's
>>
>> They're Nazis.
>
> They don't fit the definition of Nazi.

You don't know the definition of that any more than you know the
definition of liberal.

> I don't support them anymore than I do the antifa freaks.

Bullshit.

No such thing as liberal media.
MattB
2018-08-08 02:47:01 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 19:31:22 -0700, Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 8/7/2018 6:39 PM, MattB wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 07:28:40 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <***@everywhere.all.the.time> wrote:

>>> They're Nazis.
>>
>> They don't fit the definition of Nazi.
>
>You don't know the definition of that any more than you know the
>definition of liberal.

WOW in the age of google you claim such. That right you want me to
complete a essay of the subject. ROFL

>> I don't support them anymore than I do the antifa freaks.
>
>Bullshit.

Right Rudy the mind reader. Rudy in truth you are a effeminate little
pussy.

Right.. ROFL
Rudy Canoza
2018-08-08 05:48:19 UTC
On 8/7/2018 7:47 PM, MattB wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 19:31:22 -0700, Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/7/2018 6:39 PM, MattB wrote:

>>> They don't fit the definition of Nazi.
>>
>> You don't know the definition of that any more than you know the
>> definition of liberal.
>
> WOW in the age of google you claim such.

We *know* that you don't know. You have admitted it.

>>> I don't support them anymore than I do the antifa freaks.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>
> Right Rudy the mind reader.

No.

No, you effeminate little pussy.

Right, you effeminate little pussy.
MattB
2018-08-09 02:19:32 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 22:48:19 -0700, Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 8/7/2018 7:47 PM, MattB wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 19:31:22 -0700, Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con>
>> wrote:

>>> You don't know the definition of that any more than you know the
>>> definition of liberal.
>>
>> WOW in the age of google you claim such.
>
>We *know* that you don't know. You have admitted it.

Have I?

>>> Bullshit.
>>
>> Right Rudy the mind reader.
>
>No.

So true

That is you and your antifa types.
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-08-07 04:53:07 UTC
Dear Friend,
Greetings to you & your Family.

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your ATM CARD of
($10.8 million) United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you
since that time, Then I went and deposited the fund package with FEDEX
DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE in west Africa before I traveled out of the
country for a short Course and I will not come back till next the year.
What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER
SERVICE COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your
package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, and
Insurance fee. The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE COMPANY for deliver your package direct to your postal Address
in your country is ($150) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the
Courier Company so far.

Again, don’t be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $150,
I would have paid that but they said no because they don’t know when
you will contact them and in case of demur rage. You have to contact
the FedEx courier Service Company now for the delivery of your package
with this information bellow.

(Receivers full name).....
(Country)..............
(Address).................
(Phone Number)..............
(ID copy)............. ............

Agent Name:DR CHRIS EDWARD
Email Address: ***@hotmail.com
Telephone: +234-90-072-308755
TEXT NO +1 347 918 3731
Registration No; Eg2272
Code Number::01721457

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct
telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and
Let me repeat once more, try to contact them as soon as you receive
this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their
Security Keeping fee of $150 for their immediate action. You should
also let me know through email as soon as you receive your package.
Note. The FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE COMPANY doesn’t know the
contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of an African cloth. They
don’t know that it contains money. This is to avoid them delaying with
the Box. Don’t let them know what it contains. I am waiting for your
urgent response. Please go ahead now and contact them immediately with
your information above.

Yours Faithfully,
MR LARRY JOHNSON
Email: ***@gmail.com
Miloch
2018-08-07 14:24:07 UTC
In article <***@remailer.privacy.at>, austria
says...

>Dear Friend,
>Greetings to you & your Family.
>
>I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your ATM CARD of
>($10.8 million) United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you
>since that time, Then I went and deposited the fund package with FEDEX
>DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE in west Africa before I traveled out of the
>country for a short Course and I will not come back till next the year.
>What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER
>SERVICE COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your
>package to you because of the expiring date.
>.
>
>Yours Faithfully,
>MR LARRY JOHNSON
>Email: ***@gmail.com

MR LARRY JOHNSON
Nigerian Trumperoonie Extraordinaire....grifting for the last half century