Ted Nugent: Parkland survivors mushy-brained children
2018-03-31 17:02:16 UTC
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul

WASHINGTON (CIRCA) – Rock star Ted Nugent says the students who survived a
recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida are “mushy-brained children.”

Nugent adds that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students who have become
gun control advocates after last month’s violence “have no soul.”

“The lies from these poor, mushy-brained children who have been fed lies and
parrot lies,” he said Friday on radio host Joe Pagliarulo’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The level of ignorance goes beyond stupidity,” added Nugent, a National Rifle
Association board member.

“The National Rifle Association are a bunch of American families who have a
voice to stand up for our God-given, constitutionally given right to keep and
bear arms.”

Nugent took particular issue with David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez, two of the most
outspoken Parkland survivors.

“I really feel sorry for them,” he said. “It’s not only ignorant, dangerous and
stupid – it’s soulless.”

“To attack the good, law-abiding families of America when well-known,
predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless,”
Nugent continued.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say – the evidence is irrefutable: They have
no souls.”

Nugent is a vocal conservative and a fierce supporter of gun ownership and
hunting rights.

more at
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul

*
Skeeter
2018-03-31 17:16:39 UTC
[...]
Ted Rocks

Stranglehold baby.
MAUKGA
Miloch
2018-03-31 20:26:32 UTC
Post by Skeeter
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul
WASHINGTON (CIRCA) – Rock star Ted Nugent says the students who survived a
recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida are “mushy-brained children.”
Nugent is a vocal conservative and a fierce supporter of gun ownership and
hunting rights.
more at
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul
*
Ted Rocks
Stranglehold baby.
Maybe ole Nuge can find some time and join fellow nut-ball Laura Ingraham
currently on 'vacation'...they can compare inventive ways to out gays/lesbians
and insult grade school children.

go Warriors!
*
Skeeter
2018-03-31 20:42:35 UTC
Post by Skeeter
[...]
You mean children being used as pawns by the left and the media?
MAUKGA
None of the Above
2018-04-01 07:09:17 UTC
Post by Skeeter
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul
WASHINGTON (CIRCA) – Rock star Ted Nugent says the students who survived a
recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida are “mushy-brained children.”
Nugent is a vocal conservative and a fierce supporter of gun ownership and
hunting rights.
more at
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul
*
Ted Rocks
Stranglehold baby.
Maybe ole Nuge can find some time and join fellow nut-ball Laura Ingraham
currently on 'vacation'...they can compare inventive ways to out gays/lesbians
and insult grade school children.
Have they done those things?

Is Mr. Hogg a grade school child?
Skeeter
2018-04-01 12:54:58 UTC
Post by None of the Above
Post by Miloch
Post by Skeeter
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul
WASHINGTON (CIRCA) – Rock star Ted Nugent says the students who survived a
recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida are “mushy-brained children.”
Nugent is a vocal conservative and a fierce supporter of gun ownership and
hunting rights.
more at
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul
*
Ted Rocks
Stranglehold baby.
Maybe ole Nuge can find some time and join fellow nut-ball Laura Ingraham
currently on 'vacation'...they can compare inventive ways to out gays/lesbians
and insult grade school children.
Have they done those things?
No
Post by None of the Above