Jimmy Kimmel: Melania Skipped Davos Because She 'Hates' Trump
2018-01-24 05:44:46 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jimmy-kimmel-melania-skipped-davos-because-she-hates-trump?ref=home

Could it be a coincidence that First Lady Melania Trump canceled her plans to
accompany the president on his trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos this
week just days after news broke that her husband had an affair with porn star
Stormy Daniels shortly after their son Barron was born?

Jimmy Kimmel doesn’t think so.

After reminding viewers about that “saga,” Kimmel noted that “all of a sudden”
Melania Trump decided not to join her husband in Switzerland. “According to her
director of communications, the first lady is skipping her trip due to
‘scheduling and logistical issues,’” the host said. “And because she hates him.”

“So instead of going to Davos, I guess her plan was to stay back in the White
House to keep digging the escape tunnel she has hidden behind a poster of Tom
Selleck,” Kimmel joked, adding, “This will be a rare public separation for
America’s most notoriously affectionate couple.”

As many news outlets noticed, neither the president nor the first lady made any
public mention of their 13th wedding anniversary on Monday. “I’m sure he just
forgot,” the host said. “I mean, how many anniversaries to how many wives can
one man keep track of?”

With that, Kimmel cut to an extended parody of ABC’s The Bachelor that included
Melania Trump among the female contestants. “He’s a gentleman,” the first lady
said in one clip. “We have a great relationship and I think that’s a very
important. I don’t want to change him, he doesn’t want to change me.”

Sadly, she did not receive a rose.

*
Governor Swill
2018-02-04 15:08:53 UTC
[...]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now THAT'S comedy!
Post by Miloch
With that, Kimmel cut to an extended parody of ABC’s The Bachelor that included
Melania Trump among the female contestants. “He’s a gentleman,” the first lady
said in one clip. “We have a great relationship and I think that’s a very
important. I don’t want to change him, he doesn’t want to change me.”
Sadly, she did not receive a rose.
At least she got citizenship out of the deal.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill