I can change @ address as many times as you like
Add Reply
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 05:32:15 UTC
What a wanker. Keep wanking off to those gay porn videos.

That sicko thinks he can brainwash me and convert me to be one of his sort of people.

WHAT A JOKE. LOL
Real Nigga
You can't hide from everyone.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
im changing to make you look silly
Real Nigga
How is a fag going make me look silly?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 09:47:54 UTC
You are silly ... not hard to make a person who too stupid to work look silly.