In McCain Eulogies, Daughter Meghan and Barack Obama Take Aim at Trump
2018-09-01 20:50:10 UTC
https://splinternews.com/in-mccain-eulogies-daughter-meghan-and-barack-obama-ta-1828763564

It was a pretty spectacular snub by the late Sen. John McCain to not only
request that the nation’s sitting president be excluded from McCain’s funeral
services at Washington National Cathedral on Saturday, but also to ask former
presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama to deliver the eulogies.

The swipes at President Donald Trump didn’t end there.

With key members of the Trump administration and family in attendance—including
Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, John Kelly, John Bolton, and Rudy Giuliani—
McCain’s daughter, Meghan, indirectly criticized Trump during her own tearful
eulogy.

“We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness. The real thing. Not
cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so
willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of
comfort and privilege while he suffered and served,” Meghan McCain said.

She drew applause when she added, “The America of John McCain has no need to be
made great again because America was always great.”

Later, Obama said, “So much of our politics, our public life, our public
discourse can seem small and mean and petty. Trafficking in bombast and insult
and phony controversies and manufactured outrage. It’s a politics that pretends
to be brave and tough, but in fact, is born of fear.”

He added: “John called on us to be bigger than that. He called on us to be
better than that.”

Trump, meanwhile, spent the morning Saturday sending a flurry of unrelated
tweets, including after television news coverage of McCain’s services already
had begun broadcasting live from Washington. In the tweets, Trump attacked the
news media, Canada, FISA courts, the Justice Department, the FBI, Hillary
Clinton, and NAFTA, and the sitting president claimed his constitutional rights
had somehow been violated.

In one rambling tweet, he even misspelled Obama’s first name.

As politicians from across the political spectrum—both past and present—capped a
week of lengthy remembrances of, and tributes to, McCain, who died last Saturday
at 81, Trump arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, his 152nd
day at a Trump golf club as president.

*
Milcock
2018-09-01 21:47:15 UTC

Trump wins again.
Miloch
2018-09-01 22:23:05 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>https://splinternews.com/in-mccain-eulogies-daughter-meghan-and-barack-obama-ta-1828763564
>>
>>It was a pretty spectacular snub by the late Sen. John McCain to not only
>>request that the nation’s sitting president be excluded from McCain’s funeral
>>services at Washington National Cathedral on Saturday, but also to ask former
>>presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama to deliver the eulogies.
>>
>>The swipes at President Donald Trump didn’t end there.
>>
>>With key members of the Trump administration and family in attendance—including
>>Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, John Kelly, John Bolton, and Rudy Giuliani—
>>McCain’s daughter, Meghan, indirectly criticized Trump during her own tearful
>>eulogy.
>>
>>“We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness. The real thing. Not
>>cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so
>>willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of
>>comfort and privilege while he suffered and served,” Meghan McCain said.
>>
>>She drew applause when she added, “The America of John McCain has no need to be
>>made great again because America was always great.”
>>
>>Later, Obama said, “So much of our politics, our public life, our public
>>discourse can seem small and mean and petty. Trafficking in bombast and insult
>>and phony controversies and manufactured outrage. It’s a politics that pretends
>>to be brave and tough, but in fact, is born of fear.”
>>
>>He added: “John called on us to be bigger than that. He called on us to be
>>better than that.”
>>
>>Trump, meanwhile, spent the morning Saturday sending a flurry of unrelated
>>tweets, including after television news coverage of McCain’s services already
>>had begun broadcasting live from Washington. In the tweets, Trump attacked the
>>news media, Canada, FISA courts, the Justice Department, the FBI, Hillary
>>Clinton, and NAFTA, and the sitting president claimed his constitutional rights
>>had somehow been violated.
>>
>>In one rambling tweet, he even misspelled Obama’s first name.
>>
>>As politicians from across the political spectrum—both past and present—capped a
>>week of lengthy remembrances of, and tributes to, McCain, who died last Saturday
>>at 81, Trump arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, his 152nd
>>day at a Trump golf club as president.
>
>Trump wins again.

Your mental state is the same as Trump's...massive inferiority complex,
inability to handle reality and manipulation of facts...bottom line?...you're
fucked...!

*
Milcock
2018-09-01 22:32:40 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>https://splinternews.com/in-mccain-eulogies-daughter-meghan-and-barack-obama-ta-1828763564
>>>
>>>It was a pretty spectacular snub by the late Sen. John McCain to not only
>>>request that the nation’s sitting president be excluded from McCain’s funeral
>>>services at Washington National Cathedral on Saturday, but also to ask former
>>>presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama to deliver the eulogies.
>>>
>>>The swipes at President Donald Trump didn’t end there.
>>>
>>>With key members of the Trump administration and family in attendance—including
>>>Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, John Kelly, John Bolton, and Rudy Giuliani—
>>>McCain’s daughter, Meghan, indirectly criticized Trump during her own tearful
>>>eulogy.
>>>
>>>“We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness. The real thing. Not
>>>cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so
>>>willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of
>>>comfort and privilege while he suffered and served,” Meghan McCain said.
>>>
>>>She drew applause when she added, “The America of John McCain has no need to be
>>>made great again because America was always great.”
>>>
>>>Later, Obama said, “So much of our politics, our public life, our public
>>>discourse can seem small and mean and petty. Trafficking in bombast and insult
>>>and phony controversies and manufactured outrage. It’s a politics that pretends
>>>to be brave and tough, but in fact, is born of fear.”
>>>
>>>He added: “John called on us to be bigger than that. He called on us to be
>>>better than that.”
>>>
>>>Trump, meanwhile, spent the morning Saturday sending a flurry of unrelated
>>>tweets, including after television news coverage of McCain’s services already
>>>had begun broadcasting live from Washington. In the tweets, Trump attacked the
>>>news media, Canada, FISA courts, the Justice Department, the FBI, Hillary
>>>Clinton, and NAFTA, and the sitting president claimed his constitutional rights
>>>had somehow been violated.
>>>
>>>In one rambling tweet, he even misspelled Obama’s first name.
>>>
>>>As politicians from across the political spectrum—both past and present—capped a
>>>week of lengthy remembrances of, and tributes to, McCain, who died last Saturday
>>>at 81, Trump arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, his 152nd
>>>day at a Trump golf club as president.
>>
>>Trump wins again.
>

>Your mental state is the same as Trump's...massive inferiority complex,
>inability to handle reality and manipulation of facts...bottom line?...you're
>fucked...!

Trump: The most powerful man on Earth.
Miloch: Sniveling loser.
Miloch
2018-09-01 23:14:35 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>Trump wins again.
>>

>>Your mental state is the same as Trump's...massive inferiority complex,
>>inability to handle reality and manipulation of facts...bottom line?...you're
>>fucked...!
>
>Trump: The most powerful man on Earth.
>Miloch: Sniveling loser.

...guess who missed his afternoon nappy-poo?

*
Milcock
2018-09-01 23:34:18 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...

>>>Your mental state is the same as Trump's...massive inferiority complex,
>>>inability to handle reality and manipulation of facts...bottom line?...you're
>>>fucked...!
>>
>>Trump: The most powerful man on Earth.
>>Miloch: Sniveling loser.
>

>...guess who missed his afternoon nappy-poo?

You. Have mommy change your diapees. Trump's killin it.