Now Roseanne smears Michelle Obama! Disgraced TV star claims first lady ordered ABC president to fire her...
2018-05-30 22:06:19 UTC
...while declaring she is 'not a racist' as her son posts texts 'proving'
comedian did not know Valerie Jarrett was black

more at
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5788335/Roseanne-defends-racist-tweets-suggests-Michelle-Obama-firing.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb#ixzz5H0ySHwyT

* Roseanne Barr returned to twitter Wednesday after a five-hour hiatus and
wrote: 'I am not a racist and never was. One stupid joke in a lifetime of
fighting 4 civil rights 4 all minorities, against networks, studios'

* That came hours after she suggested Michelle Obama was behind her firing by
retweeting two unsourced claims alleging that the former first lady conspired
with Channing Dungey ahead of ABC's decision

* Barr also retweeted an individual who suggested the Obamas, who employed and
are close friends with Valerie Jarrett, did this as revenge because Barr mocked
their $50 million Netflix deal

* Her son also shared text messages that he and his mother purportedly exchanged
in which Barr writes that she thought Jarrett was 'white' and 'Iranian,' posted
eight hours after the show was cancelled

* 'Her and her dad, I thought they were white,' writes Barr in a text message
she purportedly sent her son

2018-05-31 13:33:24 UTC
[...]
Also more tweets with pics of Valerie Jarrett compared to a Planet of
the Apes character from what I heard.

Sounds like those two had better calm down if they don't want a judge
declaring both of them mentally incompetent and appointing a third party
to manage her estate.
BTR1701
2018-05-31 13:49:39 UTC
[...]
Is that the next step in the politically correct playbook? We take away
your job and make you a social pariah but if you happen to be independently
wealthy and you still insist on saying things we don't like, we use the
state to declare you mental ill and take away your property?
FPP
2018-05-31 14:16:33 UTC
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Well, judging by your response, the next step is to make up shit out of
whole cloth and pretend something that will never happen will happen next.
--
"I'm all the way down now. I can see all the way to the bottom.
They said there were two fathers, one above, one below.
back down at you." -James Delos (Westworld 5-12-18)
trotsky
2018-05-31 22:51:25 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
Sounds like those two had better calm down if they don't want a judge
declaring both of them mentally incompetent and appointing a third party
to manage her estate.
Is that the next step in the politically correct playbook? We take away
your job and make you a social pariah but if you happen to be independently
wealthy and you still insist on saying things we don't like, we use the
state to declare you mental ill and take away your property?
No, but the bitching is the main component of the Libertarian playbook.

---
2018-05-31 23:22:40 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
Sounds like those two had better calm down if they don't want a judge
declaring both of them mentally incompetent and appointing a third party
to manage her estate.
Is that the next step in the politically correct playbook? We take away
your job and make you a social pariah but if you happen to be independently
wealthy and you still insist on saying things we don't like, we use the
state to declare you mental ill and take away your property?
No, but the bitching is the main component of the Libertarian playbook.
So Trump's constant whining on Twitter makes him a Libertarian?...who
knew!...all this time I thought he was just a complete idiot...bought and paid
for by Vladimir.

go Warriors!