A new allegation says Trump lied about his wealth. Here's what we do know
2018-04-20 17:13:26 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/trump-john-barron-forbes-wealth/index.html

(CNN) — Before he was President, Donald Trump deceived a Forbes reporter about
his personal wealth in the 1980s in order to make it onto the magazine's Forbes
400 list, according to a new allegation by the reporter.

What the reporter, Jonathan Greenberg, detailed on CNN's "New Day" Friday bears
similarities to other tales of Trump passing himself off as (fake) Trump
Organization executive, John Barron, and bragging about his exploits on the
topics of money and women.

Greenberg said Trump, as Barron, made a roughly $5 million fortune look like
$100 million to get on the list.

The current Forbes list puts Trump at No. 248 on the 400 list, No. 766 on its
billionaires list, and pegs his worth at $3.1 billion, a significant drop from
the $3.7 billion it reported in 2016.

The specific veracity of Greenberg's allegations, though backed up by a recently
discovered audio recording, will have to be sussed out, but it is notably still
true that we don't know as much as you would think about the President's
finances.

CNN has reached out to the White House for comment. The Washington Post reports
that the White House declined to comment, and The Trump Organization did not
respond to the Post's request for comment.

Just this week, as the IRS was forced to give everyday Americans an extra day to
file their taxes after a large website malfunction, Trump asked for a six-month
extension -- totally legal -- in filing his taxes. Not that it really matters
from a transparency standpoint, since even though this wealthiest of Presidents
might have the most possibility for conflicts of interest, he has broken, and
continues to break with the longstanding custom of letting Americans see his tax
returns.

That doesn't mean we don't know anything.

He is required, as a candidate for and now as President, to disclose a lot of
information about the incredibly large web of companies, real estate and golf
courses that bring him his fortune.

CNN this week released an exhaustive review of that information in an expansive
interactive -- What we do actually know about Trump's business empire.

There is a lot of information to pore over:

In the most recent filings, he made at least

•$307.7 million from golf properties
•$139.8 million from real estate
•$105.4 million from hotels
•$14 million from show business
•$8.8 million from aircraft

He's got a pension from the Screen Actor's Guild (he was a reality TV star,
remember), makes money off a carousel in Central Park, brings in a fair amount
from licensing his name internationally (although there have been problems on
that front recently).

It's fascinating to dive into the locations -- Kolkata, Mumbai, Punta del Este.
The most recent filings were from before they raised the prices at his
Mar-a-Lago club.

All of this is controlled by his sons and a trust while he's President.

It would be improper for John Barron to call in and steer the ship.

*
Skeeter
2018-04-20 17:17:25 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/trump-john-barron-forbes-wealth/index.html
(CNN) — Before he was President, Donald Trump de<SLAP CNN CRAP>
Miloch
2018-04-20 17:54:55 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/trump-john-barron-forbes-wealth/index.html
(CNN) — Before he was President, Donald Trump de<SLAP CNN CRAP>
Trumps' a lying sack-of-shit/5th-avenue-grifter who relies on the blind loyalty
of weak minded supporters like you to prop 'im up...see ya at the impeachment!!

*
Skeeter
2018-04-20 18:01:37 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/trump-john-barron-forbes-wealth/index.html
(CNN) — Before he was President, Donald Trump de<SLAP CNN CRAP>
Trumps' a lying sack-of-shit/5th-avenue-grifter who relies on the blind loyalty
of weak minded supporters like you to prop 'im up...see ya at the impeachment!!
I been hearing that shit for over a year, the left...instead of moving
on, they just want to cry and destroy the country.
Miloch
2018-04-20 23:01:46 UTC
Post by Skeeter
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/trump-john-barron-forbes-wealth/index.html
(CNN) — Before he was President, Donald Trump de<SLAP CNN CRAP>
Trumps' a lying sack-of-shit/5th-avenue-grifter who relies on the blind loyalty
of weak minded supporters like you to prop 'im up...see ya at the impeachment!!
I been hearing that shit for over a year, the left...instead of moving
on, they just want to cry and destroy the country.
Even FLOTUS can't stand 'im!

See ya at the impeachment, Skeets...I'll be easy to recognize...I'll be the guy
sitting next to Melania with his hands in her panties...

*
Skeeter